Funding of the Wall to be a State of the Union Demand

Do you realise just how stupid you sound?
We dont need more tax revenue? How the fuck do you think we ended up with a 21 trillion deficit?
They take advantage of our gov assistance programs and then send the money they earn back to mehico while providing nothing in return.
You're a complete dumbfuck .....or a beaner.
Gee and I think you believe anything stupid you hear. I suppose you were all for the big tax breaks for the rich though right?

Gee....
I see you didnt address a single thing I said.

We have addressed these right wing lies over and over, and you refuse to listen. If you removed the 11 million illegals from your economy, it would devastate consumer sales, withholding taxes, state gas taxes, and municipal property tax revenues.

Just like Trump's dumb ass border policies are costing the country millions - starting with the $200 million dollars the President is spending on concentration camps for asylum seekers. The costs of keeping 6000 troops on the border over the holidays, who were moved there as an election stunt, and who have done nothing putter around while there.
Same argument Democrats used in 1860.
This issue is just another republican scapegoat. We could get rid of every single illegal and none of our lives would get any better. Remember the last republican scapegoat? We were told once unions were gone things would be so much better. Well now they are pretty much gone and wages are stagnant. So Repubs moved on to immigrants as the problem.

You should really change your name.....

Gee and I think you believe anything stupid you hear. I suppose you were all for the big tax breaks for the rich though right?

Gee....

We have addressed these right wing lies over and over, and you refuse to listen. If you removed the 11 million illegals from your economy, it would devastate consumer sales, withholding taxes, state gas taxes, and municipal property tax revenues.

Just like Trump's dumb ass border policies are costing the country millions - starting with the $200 million dollars the President is spending on concentration camps for asylum seekers. The costs of keeping 6000 troops on the border over the holidays, who were moved there as an election stunt, and who have done nothing putter around while there.
This issue is just another republican scapegoat. We could get rid of every single illegal and none of our lives would get any better. Remember the last republican scapegoat? We were told once unions were gone things would be so much better. Well now they are pretty much gone and wages are stagnant. So Repubs moved on to immigrants as the problem.

And I'm sure you were all in on unions being the problem too. You buy anything your dumb republicans make up. Remember when they told you deficits were bad? Yeah they weren't serious then either.

Gee....

And I'm sure you were all in on unions being the problem too. You buy anything your dumb republicans make up. Remember when they told you deficits were bad? Yeah they weren't serious then either.
Worried about deficit spending?

Eliminate Planned Parenthood. Private companies should not get taxpayer money to murder babies.

Forum List

Back