Funding of the Wall to be a State of the Union Demand

Democrats have chosen their Little Big Horn hill to make their 2020 stand on if they don’t give him what he wants.

As we see with the current Go Fund Me for building the wall, Americans want it and want it now.

Art of The Deal:

Anxious over the image of shutting down the government four days before Christmas, the White House and congressional Republicans shifted the budget fight over border wall funding to February to make it the focus of President Trump’s State of the Union.

With the administration under fire in some conservative quarters for “caving in” after making repeated threats to shut the government down Friday if a deal for more wall funding wasn’t cut, officials Wednesday afternoon pushed back, claiming it is part of a broader plan to heighten the war with Democrats over securing $5 billion for border security.

“It’s not a retreat, it’s actually a bigger attack,” said a Trump adviser.

The shutdown date was pushed back to Feb. 8, after Trump is scheduled to give his State of the Union to a joint sitting of Congress. It is always the biggest speech of the year.

“The date after the State of the Union gives the president the biggest visible platform,” said another source familiar with the agreement cut today. “This positions us to have the fight when we have the most visibility,” added the source.

Wall funding to be State of the Union demand, direct challenge to Pelosi
Will he stamp his wittle feeties while he demands da money?

Democrats have chosen their Little Big Horn hill to make their 2020 stand on if they don’t give him what he wants.

As we see with the current Go Fund Me for building the wall, Americans want it and want it now.

Art of The Deal:

Anxious over the image of shutting down the government four days before Christmas, the White House and congressional Republicans shifted the budget fight over border wall funding to February to make it the focus of President Trump’s State of the Union.

With the administration under fire in some conservative quarters for “caving in” after making repeated threats to shut the government down Friday if a deal for more wall funding wasn’t cut, officials Wednesday afternoon pushed back, claiming it is part of a broader plan to heighten the war with Democrats over securing $5 billion for border security.

The shutdown date was pushed back to Feb. 8, after Trump is scheduled to give his State of the Union to a joint sitting of Congress. It is always the biggest speech of the year.

“The date after the State of the Union gives the president the biggest visible platform,” said another source familiar with the agreement cut today. “This positions us to have the fight when we have the most visibility,” added the source.

As Americans have shown by the GoFundMe page??? Out of a population of 325,000,000, 100,000 people have donated to build the wall that Trump promised Mexico would pay for. That's less than 1/3 of 1% of the population. Hardly an overwhelming endorsement.

And the $6 million donated so far, well only $994 million to go to get to the goall of $1 billion. But Donnie needs $5 billion NOW, and another $20 billion later. So that $6 million raised, will barely cover the cost of Donnie's Christmas vacation in Mar-a-lago.
Trump kicked Hillary’s butt over building the wall.

You don't need a super majority to fund the wall. Only a simple majority. And Trump can't even get that with a Republican House and a Republican Senate. Trump can "demand" all he wants but the Wall is not happening. Period. His own Party refuses to fund it and the Democrats sure as hell won't give him the money.

I look forward to the day when Dumb Donald has to ask the head of the House Finance Committee for money. Please, please Ms. Waters, give me money for my Wall. Please.

Uhm we already have a wall

View attachment 235841
Thats a fence.

It's the same thing..

Trump's wall prototypes.

View attachment 235847

And it makes you mad , why?

Those are prototypes, none of which are in use. There is no wall. There is fence in some places where it is appropriate.

W tried to build a wall, and the "eminent domain" cases are still in the Courts. A wall cannot be built - physically. The locals will fight to the death against it.

Art of The Deal:

As Americans have shown by the GoFundMe page??? Out of a population of 325,000,000, 100,000 people have donated to build the wall that Trump promised Mexico would pay for. That's less than 1/3 of 1% of the population. Hardly an overwhelming endorsement.

And the $6 million donated so far, well only $994 million to go to get to the goall of $1 billion. But Donnie needs $5 billion NOW, and another $20 billion later. So that $6 million raised, will barely cover the cost of Donnie's Christmas vacation in Mar-a-lago.
The EC kicked Hilarys butt. Everyone else voted for Hillary.

If they are making the money here it should have already been taxed. You are a big double taxation guy eh?

You're a brain dead moron.
Have you ever heard of a sales tax? Not to mention the 26 billion thats not being spent in local economies.
And? You want double taxation then?

Call it what you want.
But they should pay a penalty for removing 26 billion from our economy.
If you dont see that as damaging to our economy you're a complete moron.
As long as they earned the money and it isn't stolen I don't see how it is any of your business what they do with it. We sure don't need more taxes.

Do you realise just how stupid you sound?
We dont need more tax revenue? How the fuck do you think we ended up with a 21 trillion deficit?
They take advantage of our gov assistance programs and then send the money they earn back to mehico while providing nothing in return.
You're a complete dumbfuck .....or a beaner.
Gee and I think you believe anything stupid you hear. I suppose you were all for the big tax breaks for the rich though right?

You're a brain dead moron.
Have you ever heard of a sales tax? Not to mention the 26 billion thats not being spent in local economies.

Call it what you want.
As long as they earned the money and it isn't stolen I don't see how it is any of your business what they do with it. We sure don't need more taxes.

We dont need more tax revenue? How the fuck do you think we ended up with a 21 trillion deficit?
They take advantage of our gov assistance programs and then send the money they earn back to mehico while providing nothing in return.
Gee and I think you believe anything stupid you hear. I suppose you were all for the big tax breaks for the rich though right?

Gee....
I see you didnt address a single thing I said.

You don't need a super majority to fund the wall. Only a simple majority. And Trump can't even get that with a Republican House and a Republican Senate. Trump can "demand" all he wants but the Wall is not happening. Period. His own Party refuses to fund it and the Democrats sure as hell won't give him the money.

I look forward to the day when Dumb Donald has to ask the head of the House Finance Committee for money. Please, please Ms. Waters, give me money for my Wall. Please.

Uhm we already have a wall

View attachment 235841
Thats a fence.

It's the same thing..

Trump's wall prototypes.

View attachment 235847

And it makes you mad , why?

The idea of the wall doesn't make me mad at all. I rather enjoy watching the folly.

It's bullshit like shutdowns for nothing that irk me. Especially during the holidays.

Art of The Deal:

Trump lost the popular vote. He kick no butt at all.

Art of The Deal:

Nobody cares who the freaks of 5 Calif counties voted for.

Call it what you want.

Gee....

We have addressed these right wing lies over and over, and you refuse to listen. If you removed the 11 million illegals from your economy, it would devastate consumer sales, withholding taxes, state gas taxes, and municipal property tax revenues.

Just like Trump's dumb ass border policies are costing the country millions - starting with the $200 million dollars the President is spending on concentration camps for asylum seekers. The costs of keeping 6000 troops on the border over the holidays, who were moved there as an election stunt, and who have done nothing putter around while there.

Remember when Trump started tariff wars on seven different fronts, saying "Trade wars are easy to win". How's that one working out for you. So far, Canada won the NAFTA renegotiation, Trump has been shut out of the TPP, and the Chinese are making a fool out of Trump.

That's unfair, Trump was already a fool. The Chinese just made it glaringly obvious.

Call it what you want.

Gee....

We have addressed these right wing lies over and over, and you refuse to listen. If you removed the 11 million illegals from your economy, it would devastate consumer sales, withholding taxes, state gas taxes, and municipal property tax revenues.

Just like Trump's dumb ass border policies are costing the country millions - starting with the $200 million dollars the President is spending on concentration camps for asylum seekers. The costs of keeping 6000 troops on the border over the holidays, who were moved there as an election stunt, and who have done nothing putter around while there.
Same argument Democrats used in 1860.

Art of The Deal:

Nobody cares who the freaks of 5 Calif counties voted for.

How much longer do you think Republicans will allow this lunatic to destroy the country, and it's alliances? Jim Mattis is the last staff member that kept Republicans from turning on Trump completely. He just kicked Mitch McConnell and the Republican Senate in the teeth by caving in to Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter on the CR. These are the votes he needs to fend off impeachment. They just voted for a crime bill they really didn't like, and which went against ever law and order instinct that Republicans hold dear, and he thanks them by vetoing their CR.

Call it what you want.

Gee....
Yes you were babbling stupidly.

Gee....

Same argument Democrats used in 1860.
This issue is just another republican scapegoat. We could get rid of every single illegal and none of our lives would get any better. Remember the last republican scapegoat? We were told once unions were gone things would be so much better. Well now they are pretty much gone and wages are stagnant. So Repubs moved on to immigrants as the problem.

But Trump spending a record amount of money and getting himself into such a bind that the Democrats can hold him hostage over a measly $5 billion? Gee whillickers those darned Democrats are traitors!

Well well well (and gee whillickers too). So lets hear you bitch and moan now that Congress wont come up with "a measly 5 billion". Come on. Cry like a baby. Congress needs to come up with a "measly 5 billion" dollars to avoid a government shutdown.
Nope. Wrong, dumbass.

Trump is asking for far, far, far more money than that.

Jesus, you are in a debate on a subject of which you are completely ignorant! Small wonder. No surprise there.

So for now, until Trump trolls you again, you cant complain he isnt trying to build the wall. You have no shame so I am sure you will move effortlessly from bitching that Trump isn't trying to build the wall to bitching that Trump *is* trying to build the wall.

I look forward to watching your contortions.

Gutless GOP swamp rats have had 2 years to fund the wall, we can't blame this all on Dem's.

Never did. Donald Trump had to defeat the elites in the GOP as well. They work together. Thats how the liberals come up with "Lifelong republican hates Trump and votes Democrat!"

Forum List

Back