FUBU Election 08

So you're not racist but you're defending the statement above?

I quote, "will all these afro americans be cleaning up their neighborhoods, getting off drugs, stepping out of gangs, stop making millions off of the word nigga..."

So every black neighborhood is dirty, every black person is on drugs, in a gain, and raps?

You can not convince anyone that you just feel that race shouldn't be an issue in this election. Not even a nice try.:eusa_eh:

If the reason some blacks that never voted before (drug addicts and crack whores yes there are white ones also) are coming out in record numbers to vote for a possible black president is there only reason than why bother? If its change they want and this is the reason they are out in record numbers (as Obama is strongly pushing) why not start by changing at the level they are at. In other words clean up the streets get the youth off the streets and out of gangs stop letting rappers use the N word for profit ... If I have to bring it down another notch so you can comprehend let me know.

OOO I see, so that I guess it ok goin around calling friends your "nigga" also, because in modern times it is actually a term of endearment.

No ... they dont support on the issues they support on the race and by the way I am sure there are other voting againt Obama because he is black.

You saw one report and know you know everything about black people?

You never addressed my question of are you aware the majority of blacks didn't support Obama until after the all-white state of Iowa did.

Talk about FUBU, hasn't that been practiced throughout the south for about .. say .. 400 years?
And probably will be for another 400

You ain't (eb) been keeping up. Most southern statesare changing rapidly and non-whites are becoming the majority in many southern states .. 400 years/ .. That bullshit doesn't have 40 years left.

I definitely do not want 4 more years of Bush or Bushism's, but remember its a different time and different situations. I agree Bush killed the Republican ticket and whether McCain voted with him or not doesnt mean it will be the same ole deal. I guess you are now assuming that McCain is Bush ...

Nope, I'm not stupid and one would have to be really stupid not to recognize mcCain supports the vast majority of Bush policies.

That's not the question I asked. When white people vote for white people is that racist?
No, but again shows that race is an issue in the election

What is shows it that your argument is disingenuous at best .. you just validated that.

OOO I see, so that I guess it ok goin around calling friends your "nigga" also, because in modern times it is actually a term of endearment.

What?:cuckoo:

Ok. I don't know what you mean... I don't call anyone "nigga". That would be racist. Unless I was black, but I'm white and I'm not a racist, so...

If the reason some blacks that never voted before (drug addicts and crack whores yes there are white ones also) are coming out in record numbers to vote for a possible black president is there only reason than why bother? If its change they want and this is the reason they are out in record numbers (as Obama is strongly pushing) why not start by changing at the level they are at. In other words clean up the streets get the youth off the streets and out of gangs stop letting rappers use the N word for profit ... If I have to bring it down another notch so you can comprehend let me know.

The point I'm making is that you're perception is biased by racism. Your first posting had so many racist implications that no one who isn't influenced by fear of black people will give your ignorant argument credit.

What?:cuckoo:

Ok. I don't know what you mean... I don't call anyone "nigga". That would be racist. Unless I was black, but I'm white and I'm not a racist, so...

POINT
Why racist unless you were black ...

The point I'm making is that you're perception is biased by racism. Your first posting had so many racist implications that no one who isn't influenced by fear of black people will give your ignorant argument credit.

You have simply by responding ... :eek:

you called someone a redneck.

Redneck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Redneck refers to a stereotype of usually rural, Caucasian (i.e. white) people of lower socio-economic status in the United States and Canada.

However, in modern times it also stands for someone that is ignorant like you say.

Well same goes for the word nigga, had terrible meanings in the past however now is used as a term of endearment especially within the black culture.

So if you are willing to call someone a redneck without the racist undertone as you imply then you should have no problem calling a friend your "nigga" with the same non racial undertone.

I dont think its about race but about stupidity and ignorance and it happens with blacks and whites. What Howard Stern did in the link I provided was probably meant to be another stupid skit for ratings but its a big eye opener and kind of scary. I think you could do the same thing to stupid white people and have the same answers.

YouTube - Howard Stern BUSTS on Harlem Blacks about Obama...

The Stern video doesn't prove a goddamn thing other than he produces shit for laughs. Taking anything done by Howard Stern seriously is kinda' silly my brother.

Are you not aware that Stern would edit out any conversations he had with blacks who knew what they were talking about?

Using your own words .. if you know many whites would be just as lost .. especially after you edit out the ones who aren't .. then why should a skit be an eye-opener?

THis is plain and simply more stupidity from the right which is sinking fast .. because of bullshit just like this .. not meant for serious people.

A clownish, buffoonish skit from a buffoon (Stern) as "evidence" .. you're smarter than that.

Last edited:
you called someone a redneck.

Redneck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Redneck refers to a stereotype of usually rural, Caucasian (i.e. white) people of lower socio-economic status in the United States and Canada.

However, in modern times it also stands for someone that is ignorant like you say.

Well same goes for the word nigga, had terrible meanings in the past however now is used as a term of endearment especially within the black culture.

So if you are willing to call someone a redneck without the racist undertone as you imply then you should have no problem calling a friend your "nigga" with the same non racial undertone.

Alright, well, walk down to Harlem and call the black people you meet "nigga". They'll explain to you, in no uncertain terms, why a white person shouldn't do that.

If its biased by racism why was it even an issue to make news? Why did the media feel it was necessary to have a black woman go throughout schools and grab 10 or so black kids and ask the stupid racist questions? Stop blacks on the street and ask couples in their homes ... all blacks.

I didn't write it ...

If its biased by racism why was it even an issue to make news? Why did the media feel it was necessary to have a black woman go throughout schools and grab 10 or so black kids and ask the stupid racist questions? Stop blacks on the street and ask couples in their homes ... all blacks.

I didn't write it ...

Because the US is rife with racism whether its people know it or are conscious of it or not. Especially any conservative media source.

if you know many whites would be just as lost .. especially after you edit out the ones who aren't .. then why should a skit be an eye-opener?/QUOTE said:
Because people like this dont have a clue what the candidates really stand for and they have a vote that counts, thats scary because it screws up the election. Its just like all the "angry woman vote" that felt slighted by Hillary not getting the nomination so they flocked to Mccain when Palin came onboard. Its all really the same, people are voting in ignorance.

For the very same reasons why white people calling each other rednecks is not racist.

Is Jeff Foxworthy a racist to white people?

I will assume you are black ... so if we knew each other I could not call you nigga but our other friend who is black can?

I will assume you are black ... so if we knew each other I could not call you nigga but our other friend who is black can?

No, your other friend couldn't call me that either. I don't rap .. and my friends don't use it.

Could my white friends call you a redneck?

The argument about blacks being able to use the "N" word so why can't everybody else is just dumb.

Every demographic has the same issue .. including yours, whatever that may be.

Last edited:
if you know many whites would be just as lost .. especially after you edit out the ones who aren't .. then why should a skit be an eye-opener?/QUOTE said:
Because people like this dont have a clue what the candidates really stand for and they have a vote that counts, thats scary because it screws up the election. Its just like all the "angry woman vote" that felt slighted by Hillary not getting the nomination so they flocked to Mccain when Palin came onboard. Its all really the same, people are voting in ignorance.

It's called politics .. and unfortunately for McCain, angry women have not flocked to him. His Palin trick has failed.

Forum List

Back