FUBU Election 08

No, your other friend couldn't call me that either. I don't rap .. and my friends don't use it.

Could my white friends call you a redneck?

The argument about blacks being able to use the "N" word so why can't everybody else is just dumb.

Every demographic has the same issue .. including yours, whatever that may be.

Well you are definitely not the norm and I have been called worse!!

Alright, well, walk down to Harlem and call the black people you meet "nigga". They'll explain to you, in no uncertain terms, why a white person shouldn't do that.

lol, you know I would do that.

Little do you know the "ghetto" part of Harlem has been reduced down to like 10 blocks.

Gentrification has its purposes.

However, go down to Georgia, or alabama and sstart screamin out redneck....I am sure they will be more then happy to greet you

Little do you know the "ghetto" part of Harlem has been reduced down to like 10 blocks.

However, go down to Georgia, or alabama and sstart screamin out redneck....I am sure they will be more then happy to greet you

If you think there aren't rednecks in Colorado then you've never been out West. By the way, I thought redneck meant anyone who is ignorant, not just Southern white people. And if someone told me that all black people, or new black voters were crackheads and drug dealers or that their neighborhoods needed to be cleaned up I would immediately become enraged and call that person a redneck and maybe get violent. And if I got my ass kicked, well, at least I didn't just quietly acquiesce to that kind of bigotry.

black voters were crackheads and drug dealers or that their neighborhoods needed to be cleaned up I would immediately become enraged and call that person a redneck and maybe get violent. And if I got my ass kicked, well, at least I didn't just quietly acquiesce to that kind of bigotry.

It is what blacks cry about all the time being forced to live in the ghetto. Where do you get drugs etc 90% of the time the ghetto their neighborhoods ... if they want change lets see it!!

It is what blacks cry about all the time being forced to live in the ghetto. Where do you get drugs etc 90% of the time the ghetto their neighborhoods ... if they want change lets see it!!

"being forced to live in the ghetto". Man, you just don't see how much your racism shows!

I don't get drugs from the ghetto. I don't do drugs. Back in college when I smoked pot or took acid or shrooms I got'em from rich, white college kids whose parents paid for everything. Those same kids are now working for their parents' businesses and crying foul when less fortunate people need government aid.

So, try again.

So people who dont really care about the issues and they dont vote based on information on which candidate will really help them is called "politics" Whatever. I call it stupid.

Welcome to politics in America my friend.

Here we elect liars, actors, and clowns and reject those who speak the truth.

Let me sum it up for you with headlines from the Mirror in England the day after Bush was re-selected ..

daily_mirror_bush.jpg

Black people who are uninformed on the issues are being stupid and voting because Obama is black not based on any political idealogy or any ounce of political knowledge. I think thats the point being made. I will agree with that point.

Black people who are uninformed on the issues are being stupid and voting because Obama is black not based on any political idealogy or any ounce of political knowledge. I think thats the point being made. I will agree with that point.

Becareful, Colorado might label you a racist!!:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Now, here we go. Are there some black people who are voting for Obama simply because he's black. Of course. Are some white people voting for Obama simply because he's black. Yes. Are some black people not voting for McCain because he's white? Yes. Are some white people not voting for Obama because he's black? Of course. Are some people voting for McCain because Sarah Palin's a woman? Yes. Are some people voting for McCain because he's conservative and so are they, or because he's Republican and so are they? Of course. And vice versa for Obama, too.

However, to write the word all or the new black voters and say that they are crackheads, drug dealers, etc. That has nothing to do with voting for ignorant reasons.

That was the point ...

If your argument is that Americans make uninformed decisions, then you would be correct, but if your argument is that only applies to black people then of course you would be stupid.

Not in the Georgia I live in .. you know, where the money is.

I sit and watch all the CRAP going on, but I cant help noticing all the black people coming out of the crack houses and gutters like never before.
I understand its historical in a black way, but for crying out loud when is enough enough!!
If you are american and you are truly concerned about the country and the outcome of the election than black should not be an issue and should not even be mentioned! Sounds racist to me??
Sarah Palin can be hung from a noose <--- the other N word and little to nothing was done or could be. Not the issue really because if I hung Obama by a noose Id probably be jailed if not beat down by my neighbors.
I was watching CNN and they were interviewing blacks about election day/night and the responses had absolutely nothing to do with the country or the election.
After the election will all these afro americans be cleaning up their neighborhoods, getting off drugs, stepping out of gangs, stop making millions off the word nigga ... or is the win pointless other than a black in the white house?
:eusa_boohoo:

When you write the word "all" do you always mean "some"? The point of your posting, Pete, is that some, instead of, all black people are making uninformed decisions about for whom they are going to vote? Really? Because I read a bunch of prejudiced assumptions in it and nothing about anyone else voting for uninformed reasons. Just black people. So, Pete, how is it that you aren't racist??

Yeah, i wasn't talkin about Atlanta....

There are rednecks in New York you know, but not from the part where I lived in. You know where the real money is

get this guy the fuck off of here. you cant go around talking about hanging a potential president on a noose and call him a "nigga." You're a fucking moron and the reason why abortions should stay legal in the US.

But you can *actually* hang a likeness of a potential VP, and it's ok?

GMAFB. He's hit nowhere *NEAR* the levels of shit you've hit, and you're still here.

Forum List

Back