FUBU Election 08

Ford flight, led by Colonel Daniel "Chappie" James, arrived at about the same time that five MiGs appeared. In the January 13, 1967, issue of Time magazine, Olds described the ensuing dogfight as "a swirling battle that covered a huge part of the sky." We pulled and positioned and launched missiles for what seemed like hours, but the fight really lasted only nine minutes.

At the end of that time, Olds, Captain Walt Radeker, and I had each shot down a MiG. In a fight that took place just east of us, J.B. Stone got another.

Shortly after the operation, the 8th wing historian gathered everybody's thoughts on the mission. Airmen Second Class Donald H. Marquess from the intelligence staff remembered it this way: "It was during the waiting period while the pilots were gone that anticipation could be felt everywhere, from the dining facility to the barracks areas. Hours later, the first flight of birds made traditional victory passes--they were successful! After the first Phantom touched down and started down the taxiway to the ramp, the crowd which had gathered waited with anticipation as the first aircraft passed and Colonel Olds raised his hands and clasped them together. Cheers and clapping rose like nothing ever heard before. When the last plane touched down, there was a silence as figures were being compared, then a yell of 'all safe,' a gasp of air, and the thoughts and sounds of victory were all around."

Seven MiG-21s had been downed with no friendly losses, a single-mission record that stood throughout the war. We were decorated with Distinguished Flying Crosses, and Olds received his third Silver Star. He threw a huge party for the maintenance crews.

After that the parties seemed to go on continuously. Rapid Roger came to a halt at the end of January, and the wing marked the occasion with a wake, held on Groundhog Day, complete with a black casket. Some guys dug a grave outside the ops building and lowered the casket into it, and we all took turns urinating on it. The entire Wolf Pack joined in the funeral procession, led by Olds and Col. Daniel “Chappie” James Jr., to bury the thousands of IBM punch cards created by the project. Olds drove a silver spike through the coffin as they buried it.

That little story is about a man named Col. Dan James and Col. Robin Olds I used it to illustrate that as Americans called to duty for their country the only color that mattered was the colors of the american ensign on their wings. Why then should the color of a mans skin be the measure of that man's worth or his devotion to his country? The fact is that this nation is built on blood and devotion of many people, and to judge a person on the color of their skin is to show a lack of knowledge for the very nation we live in. Every person should be given the same dignity and respect as a human being they deserve and not be judged soley on what color their skin is or heritage is.

Every person should be given the same dignity and respect as a human being they deserve and not be judged soley on what color their skin is or heritage is.

This is true as some of my best friends are of different races as well as my nieces and nephews.
However, I will say again coming out in record numbers to back Obama because he is black - keeping your children awake to see him elected (a historical moment) because he is black - the devastating thought of him losing ... these are all comments I say on CNN.

well if we want to get technical, the stories that have come out in the news are in the past so technically they are history :)

Now whether it's been proven that reamins to be seen

psst. history usually refers to something that happened in the past.

the election is in the future.

The history part was referring to what could happen and has already happened several times when the out come wasnt what was expected.

I always liked this phrase

"JUDGE A MAN BY THE CONTENT OF HIS CHARACTER NOT BY THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN"

who said that again?

I sit and watch all the CRAP going on, but I cant help noticing all the black people coming out of the crack houses and gutters like never before.

So you're not racist but you're defending the statement above?

After the election will all these afro americans be cleaning up their neighborhoods, getting off drugs, stepping out of gangs, stop making millions off the word nigga ... or is the win pointless other than a black in the white house?
:eusa_boohoo:

I quote, "will all these afro americans be cleaning up their neighborhoods, getting off drugs, stepping out of gangs, stop making millions off of the word nigga..."

So every black neighborhood is dirty, every black person is on drugs, in a gain, and raps?

You can not convince anyone that you just feel that race shouldn't be an issue in this election. Not even a nice try.:eusa_eh:

When he says "will all these" he is not implying the whole race, he is refering to the new black voters who really are the crack head and drug dealers and have no political information what so ever and do not contribute to society.

Now its not just a black thing, its a white thing too, there are white deadbeats in this country.

His point is, when they vote are they also going to contribute to society or just wait for Obama to give them their handout that they think is ocming to them

I knew this thread was going to be fun. Son-of-a-bitch what mindless ignorance.

Its ignorance when ignored!!

No it's ignorance to assume the motivations of black people. Are you aware that the majority of blacks did not support Obama until after Iowa?

Exactly when did coming out in record numbers to support a candidate that you want elected somehow become a bad thing? Isn't that the very definition of being American?

I never said it was a bad thing. I said the reason isn't necessarily the right one

You assume their reasons .. The choice between Obama and McCain, ie; more years of Bushisms seems to me a quite obvious choice .. if that were the only choices you had and you just had to vote. In fact, hordes of people from all demographics believe the same thing.

When white people vote for white people .. is that racist? .. or does that just occur when black people do it.

Look in the crowds there are millions of white people backing Obama.

That's not the question I asked. When white people vote for white people is that racist?

When black people come out in record numbers and vote for white .. what is that called .. obedience?

I don't have numbers handy, but Im sure they will be available at a later date and from your comment I am sure it will show more whites voting for Obama than blacks for McCain. Take Obama out of the picture and put Clinton there it would be the same deal woman (black or white) voting for the woman as is the case with Obama ... FUBU.

When the numbers some out there will be FAR more white people voting for Obama than black people .. and in case you haven't noticed, black traditionally support the Democratic Party in over-whelming numbers regardless of what color the candidate is. George Bush got 9% of the black vote .. Obama is going to get 90% of the black vote .. tell me where the mystery is?

It appears that you have a problem with democracy .. which does not require voters to state why they support any candidate. Talk about FUBU, hasn't that been practiced throughout the south for about .. say .. 400 years?

Does Sarah Palin or any of her generation have a 400 year history of brutal murder, massacres, rape, terrorism, and oppression in their history?

Is the election about the 400 year history of blacks or is it about the USA and our future black or white? I believe you made my point clearer!

This is about people supporting candidates they believe in and your problem is that you don't have one .. the other side does. I'm sure you had no problem with FUBU as long as it was practiced by your side.

When he says "will all these" he is not implying the whole race, he is refering to the new black voters who really are the crack head and drug dealers and have no political information what so ever and do not contribute to society.

Now its not just a black thing, its a white thing too, there are white deadbeats in this country.

His point is, when they vote are they also going to contribute to society or just wait for Obama to give them their handout that they think is ocming to them

I dint realize I would have to put foot notes in to explain every word.
Thanks

Are you kidding me?? The new black voters are crackheads and drug dealers??! You expect that kind of argument to hold up?:confused:

"ALL THESE" is not implying the whole race, you're right, its explicitly defining the whole race.

/face palm

are yu fucking dense.

Not all of them!!

But to say that every black voter that has been registered (cough acorn cough) is your normal upstanding citizens if fucking ludicrous.

Get your hand out of the fucking sand and see the world for how it is.

There are black degenerates and there are white degenerates.

I have had many converstaions with a lot of black people, some being teachers, some being cops and wen asked why are they voting for obama, I get "because he is black" thats it... nothing else.

No it's ignorance to assume the motivations of black people. Are you aware that the majority of blacks did not support Obama until after Iowa? I am not assuming after watching the report(s) I saw there actions speak louder than their words.

You assume their reasons .. The choice between Obama and McCain, ie; more years of Bushisms seems to me a quite obvious choice .. if that were the only choices you had and you just had to vote. In fact, hordes of people from all demographics believe the same thing. I definitely do not want 4 more years of Bush or Bushism's, but remember its a different time and different situations. I agree Bush killed the Republican ticket and whether McCain voted with him or not doesnt mean it will be the same ole deal. I guess you are now assuming that McCain is Bush ...

That's not the question I asked. When white people vote for white people is that racist?
No, but again shows that race is an issue in the election.

When the numbers some out there will be FAR more white people voting for Obama than black people .. and in case you haven't noticed, black traditionally support the Democratic Party in over-whelming numbers regardless of what color the candidate is. George Bush got 9% of the black vote .. Obama is going to get 90% of the black vote .. tell me where the mystery is? The mystery is in the percent for example if there was 30% of blacks coming out to vote in past elections why is there 90% or more coming out now?

It appears that you have a problem with democracy .. which does not require voters to state why they support any candidate. Talk about FUBU, hasn't that been practiced throughout the south for about .. say .. 400 years?
And probably will be for another 400 ...

This is about people supporting candidates they believe in and your problem is that you don't have one .. the other side does. I'm sure you had no problem with FUBU as long as it was practiced by your side.
No ... they dont support on the issues they support on the race and by the way I am sure there are other voting againt Obama because he is black.

/face palm

are yu fucking dense.

Not all of them!!

But to say that every black voter that has been registered (cough acorn cough) is your normal upstanding citizens if fucking ludicrous.

I have had many converstaions with a lot of black people, some being teachers, some being cops and wen asked why are they voting for obama, I get "because he is black" thats it... nothing else.

Pull up your collar because your red-neck is showing.

/face palm

are yu fucking dense.

Not all of them!!

The same response I get from many of the black people I talk with. It helps the case when the republicans did such a lousy job the past 8 years, but its still FUBU

Pull up your collar because your red-neck is showing.

lol, Dude I'm from New York City ok Mr. Colorado

Who the fuck are you calling a redneck?

Also?

What do you mean by redneck?

Aren't you being a racist now towards all the white southern people?

You hypocritical asshole

:lol:

I knew this thread was going to be fun. Son-of-a-bitch what mindless ignorance.

Exactly when did coming out in record numbers to support a candidate that you want elected somehow become a bad thing? Isn't that the very definition of being American?

When white people vote for white people .. is that racist? .. or does that just occur when black people do it.

When black people come out in record numbers and vote for white .. what is that called .. obedience?

Does Sarah Palin or any of her generation have a 400 year history of brutal murder, massacres, rape, terrorism, lynching, and oppression in their history in this country?

Go here .. see if there are any Palins hanging around ..
AFRICAN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST

I don't support Obama, but exactly what does John McCain or Palin have to offer African-Americans that would make them want to see them elected? .. Particularly when you consider they are supported by some of the very same knuckleheads who post dumb shit on a website about "black people coming out of the wooodwork and gutters" .. EXACTLY, who in the fuck would want to be on the same political side or even downwind of a motherfucker like that?

I dont think its about race but about stupidity and ignorance and it happens with blacks and whites. What Howard Stern did in the link I provided was probably meant to be another stupid skit for ratings but its a big eye opener and kind of scary. I think you could do the same thing to stupid white people and have the same answers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViWsmEHsbEs]YouTube - Howard Stern BUSTS on Harlem Blacks about Obama...[/ame]

I'm not racist. I don't look at race (you give me too much credit). I only see color.

We know that white consists of all the colors and black is the absence of color. Therefore, white > black.

lol, Dude I'm from New York City ok Mr. Colorado

Who the fuck are you calling a redneck?

Also?

What do you mean by redneck?

Aren't you being a racist now towards all the white southern people?

You hypocritical asshole

No, I'm not being racist because I'm white. Calling someone a red-neck means they're ignorant. Doesn't matter what race they come from. Or what city.

I'm not racist. I don't look at race (you give me too much credit). I only see color.

We know that white consists of all the colors and black is the absence of color. Therefore, white > black.

I'm done responding or trying to reason with you people. Have a nice life because ignorance is bliss...:(

Forum List

Back