From the files of "What the HELL is wrong with people"

No.

I don't care.

He's not a victim.

He needs to be put out of his misery.

And his parents probably suck too.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
So nobody cares this kid was 16 years old when he did this?

I was 16 once and I can't remember EVER wanting to run someone over so I could have sex with the corpse.

so NO. I don't care that he's 16. I care that he shouldn't be out on the streets anymore.

Hey, I never said this kid should be on the streets. He obviously has had some FUCKED up parents in his life(who I think deserve to be in prison as long as he is, if they aren't already), but I think 50 years for an attempted murder/wanting to screw her dead body is too much for somebody who is 16. They still have their entire life to live, I think some hospitilization is a much better idea.

I'm not a believer in the 'let's throw medicine at a problem until it quiets down'.

Responsibility for one's actions. Justice.

Hey, I never said this kid should be on the streets. He obviously has had some FUCKED up parents in his life(who I think deserve to be in prison as long as he is, if they aren't already), but I think 50 years for an attempted murder/wanting to screw her dead body is too much for somebody who is 16. They still have their entire life to live, I think some hospitilization is a much better idea.

You MIGHT be able to persuade me that this kid deserves a break, ONLY, if it can be documented and proven that he was raped by his grandfather, father, uncle, and big brother.....that his mother beat him when he wasn't, he was forced to watch his dog die painfully as his aunt ran him over with the car, and he was forced to watch the movie 'Gigli' a dozen times.

Originally posted by dmp
I'm not a believer in the 'let's throw medicine at a problem until it quiets down'.

Responsibility for one's actions. Justice.

100% agreed.

In some states, 16 is the beginning of adulthood.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
You MIGHT be able to persuade me that this kid deserves a break, ONLY, if it can be documented and proven that he was raped by his grandfather, father, uncle, and big brother.....

and some ppl say "Homosexuality doesn't HURT people!" ;)

Originally posted by dmp

not sure I would consider incestual rape 'purely homosexual' or put it in the same category as homosexuality. Incest and rape are even worse forms of sexual depravation.

not sure I would consider incestual rape 'purely homosexual' or put it in the same category as homosexuality.

You mentioned the chance that this boy was raped by an uncle, brother, etc...I was hijaking - but bringing to light one example of how homosexual behaviour can fuck somebody up...no pun intended.

Originally posted by dmp
You mentioned the chance that this boy was raped by an uncle, brother, etc...I was hijaking - but bringing to light one example of how homosexual behaviour can fuck somebody up...no pun intended.

ah, I see ;)

They still have their entire life to live

Had.

This person should be put down as quickly as possible, because I will guarantee that if given the chance they will harm someone within the juvenile correctional institution to which they are sent, if they haven't already.

You MIGHT be able to persuade me that this kid deserves a break, ONLY, if it can be documented and proven that he was raped by his grandfather, father, uncle, and big brother.....that his mother beat him when he wasn't, he was forced to watch his dog die painfully as his aunt ran him over with the car, and he was forced to watch the movie 'Gigli' a dozen times.

I have a sincere problem with this.

I was on your side till I read this response.

:blowup:

What makes you think he had F***ed up parents? Why blame the parents. 16 year olds are quite able to tell the difference from right and wrong without their parents pointing it out to them. And some great parents have rotten children.

see this is exactly my point about liberals for the past few weeks has been. You guys try to excuse the kid because you cant comprehend that there are just people who choose evil in the world. The kid killed someone.

Originally posted by dmp

I hope that my comment, not intended to be arrogant and stuck-up, doesn't turn this into another heated debate...just wanted to bring it to your attention something you may already know - that there is a distinctive difference between homosexual sex, rape, and statutory rape: one involves consent by each person; one involves consent lacking in at least one person; and one involves consent by a person assumed to be too young to have a full understanding, or accept responsibility for, the consequences. :scratch:

Forum List

Back