What the hell is wrong with us?!

honestly, who gives a fuck what you did? not me---anyhow, you fucking AMERICA hater--you should go live in china and bow down to xidens boss....yes, you are a fucking retard

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
So you jumped into a conversation without being able to contribute to that conversation. Gotcha.

You don’t have a brain.

you fucking AMERICA hater--you should go live in china and bow down to xidens boss....yes, you are a fucking retard

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
You should try reading the conversation you reply to.

You don’t have a brain.

View attachment 808956

Look at the above picture and tell me when we are going to wake the hell up.

That's Feinstein and she looks like a damn newly discovered Egyptian Mummy. Worse yet her cognitive ability is perhaps marginally better than that of a mummy.

Then we have Biden & McConnell with their senior citizen "moments"

We are allowing people with brains operating well below normal status to not only represent us but RULE OVER US.

I have said time after time we DESPERATELY NEED
Term limits
And age RESTRICTIONS

It is well past time to put an end to the "EXCLUSIVE CLUB"

You fail to mention 77 year old Donald Trump, who believes in conspiracy theories and that he didn’t lose the election.

View attachment 808956

Look at the above picture and tell me when we are going to wake the hell up.

That's Feinstein and she looks like a damn newly discovered Egyptian Mummy. Worse yet her cognitive ability is perhaps marginally better than that of a mummy.

Then we have Biden & McConnell with their senior citizen "moments"

We are allowing people with brains operating well below normal status to not only represent us but RULE OVER US.

I have said time after time we DESPERATELY NEED
Term limits
And age RESTRICTIONS

It is well past time to put an end to the "EXCLUSIVE CLUB"
I think Senator Feinstein is 90 years old, and she has always had an air of common sense about her. I don't think she's caught up in the Communist displacement club, and people have respected her work for 30 years. The only thing I ever saw about her that I didn't like was her introducing Christine Blasey Ford who falsely claimed being abused biy Kavenaugh 30 years earlier, and everything she said about him was denied by several mutual friends, plus she lied something about her door. I don't think much about professional liars. The woman said she never taught students how to cover a lie detector test at a hearing, and the opposing attorney brought forth several of her earlier students who testified that yes, she trained them to cheat on a lie detector test without getting caught. None of her college friends remembered her claim of being abused, including her best friend under earth. The Kavenaugh hearings were unbelievably reearsed, and the woman's body language told anyone who ever passed Communications 101 in college knew her body language wreaked of mendacious origin.. Body language indicating treachery and her closest college buds disagreeing about the only night of that party recalled she did not mention to them of being molested by their mutual friend Brett Kavenaugh. Her best friends and students in her monkey business of how to avoid being caught in a lie on a lie detector test--100% of her claims were not consistent with anyone else's memories of the same events she claimed took place. Brett Kavenaugh had two or three women he had dated saying on their dates he was the soul of courtesy and kind treatment. So much for Christine Blasey Ford's fantasy confusion of Justice Kavenaugh with possibly someone else 30 years earlier. So between her tales being unremembered by best friends and students and by me and others who observed her visual movements indicating a prevaricaation had taken place, I was very glad Brett Kavenaugh was given the job he deserved from the hard work he put into his studies and his excellent recall of necessities of the bench knowledge, in spite of trumped-up lies of someone who taught college classes in how to fool a lie detector test with lies.

I think Senator Feinstein is 90 years old, and she has always had an air of common sense about her. I don't think she's caught up in the Communist displacement club, and people have respected her work for 30 years. The only thing I ever saw about her that I didn't like was her introducing Christine Blasey Ford who falsely claimed being abused biy Kavenaugh 30 years earlier, and everything she said about him was denied by several mutual friends, plus she lied something about her door. I don't think much about professional liars. The woman said she never taught students how to cover a lie detector test at a hearing, and the opposing attorney brought forth several of her earlier students who testified that yes, she trained them to cheat on a lie detector test without getting caught. None of her college friends remembered her claim of being abused, including her best friend under earth. The Kavenaugh hearings were unbelievably reearsed, and the woman's body language told anyone who ever passed Communications 101 in college knew her body language wreaked of mendacious origin.. Body language indicating treachery and her closest college buds disagreeing about the only night of that party recalled she did not mention to them of being molested by their mutual friend Brett Kavenaugh. Her best friends and students in her monkey business of how to avoid being caught in a lie on a lie detector test--100% of her claims were not consistent with anyone else's memories of the same events she claimed took place. Brett Kavenaugh had two or three women he had dated saying on their dates he was the soul of courtesy and kind treatment. So much for Christine Blasey Ford's fantasy confusion of Justice Kavenaugh with possibly someone else 30 years earlier. So between her tales being unremembered by best friends and students and by me and others who observed her visual movements indicating a prevaricaation had taken place, I was very glad Brett Kavenaugh was given the job he deserved from the hard work he put into his studies and his excellent recall of necessities of the bench knowledge, in spite of trumped-up lies of someone who taught college classes in how to fool a lie detector test with lies.

Brett Kavanaugh I should never have been nominated much less confirmed. He is unfit for the office because he lied to the Senate.

Multiple witnesses came forward but the FBI was not allowed to interview them nor were they allowed to testify.

Senator Feinstein should retire. She should’ve retired years ago. Those who love her should’ve intervened long ago.

honestly, who gives a fuck what you did? not me---anyhow, you fucking AMERICA hater--you should go live in china and bow down to xidens boss....yes, you are a fucking retard

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

This is what passes for political discourse from Republicans. Personal attacks, hate and threats.

When the facts and the law are not on your side, it’s all you have left. That and tearing down the pillars of American Society that would hold criminals like Donald Trump accountable for their corruption, lies and the violence against those who try to hold him accountable.

Brett Kavanaugh I should never have been nominated much less confirmed. He is unfit for the office because he lied to the Senate.

Multiple witnesses came forward but the FBI was not allowed to interview them nor were they allowed to testify.

Senator Feinstein should retire. She should’ve retired years ago. Those who love her should’ve intervened long ago.

This is what passes for political discourse from Republicans. Personal attacks, hate and threats.

When the facts and the law are not on your side, it’s all you have left. That and tearing down the pillars of American Society that would hold criminals like Donald Trump accountable for their corruption, lies and the violence against those who try to hold him accountable.
folks:
This is what passes for political discourse from SCUM demonRAT, AMERICA haters. Personal attacks, hate and threats.

When the facts and the law are not on your side, it’s all you have left. That and tearing down the pillars of American Society that would hold criminals like beijing xiden and family accountable for their corruption, lies and the violence against those who try to hold them accountable.

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

and the stupid bitch that doesn't know what a female is, should be?
you are 1 retarded piece of shit, AMERICA hater

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

let's try again---i doubt you will understand even now:

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Let’s try again. I doubt you will understand this time.

You still haven’t said anything about the topic. You don‘t have a brain.

Forum List

Back