Makes me wanna move to Zanzibar

Originally posted by dmp
Zanzibar's parliament has passed a bill that outlaws homosexuality and lesbianism.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3625269.stm

If I only knew where Zanzibar IS!

:D

Hmm, I thought someone like you would believe in smaller government.
But I guess those "gays" are just too much for you too stomach.

If we're not careful, we're in danger of our country becoming as intolerant as the extremists who prey on us and our "free" society.

Why don't you just think of homosexuality like tempeh(you know, that fake meat that veggies eat), it may not be your cup of tea but there is always coffee.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Hmm, I thought someone like you would believe in smaller government.
But I guess those "gays" are just too much for you too stomach.

If we're not careful, we're in danger of our country becoming as intolerant as the extremists who prey on us and our "free" society.

Why don't you just think of homosexuality like tempeh(you know, that fake meat that veggies eat), it may not be your cup of tea but there is always coffee.

because homosexuality, unlike the fake meat veggie's eat, is immoral; it's a defect in behavior. It's NEVER an option.

Originally posted by dmp
because homosexuality, unlike the fake meat veggie's eat, is immoral; it's a defect in behavior. It's NEVER an option.

Okay Dr. and Reverend dmp. I succumb to your holiness and expert medical opinion.

It's not an option for me, cuz well, it's just not my thing, but "homos" as you probably refer to them are here to stay so get used to it. Or just live an angry life.

Or move to Zanzibar. When I find a new job I'll buy you a ticket.

And why on earth would you want to move away from the most free country in the world simply for that?

I dont see how running from problems fixes them

Originally posted by jon_forward
France has tried this tactic and has in fact perfected it.

He-he.

BTW, wow I think we scared off all of the racists and homophobes. For now, anyway. Funny how an ill-conceived argument runs from logic...

Originally posted by nycflasher
Funny how an ill-conceived argument runs from logic...

yup...especially arguments that Homosexuality should be embraced and tolerated...and Evolution is Science.

Forum List

Back