Franklin Graham: Dan Cathy says chick- fil-A restaurant has not bowed to LGBT agenda

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I picked up the phone and called Dan Cathy. Dan was very clear that they have not bowed down to anyone's demands, including the LGBTQ community. They will continue to support whoever they want to support. They haven't changed who they are or what they believe. Chick-fil-A remains committed to Christian values. Dan Cathy assured me that this isn't going to change. I hope all those who jumped to the wrong conclusion about them read this.
Franklin Graham: Dan Cathy Says Chick-fil-A Restaurant Has Not Bowed to LGBT Agenda

So , this is suppose to be what is going on how true it is I will assume it's factual beings the source. One can always call themselves........

According to the OP's link Chick-fil-A's owner said they haven't caved in to the LGBTQ's demands. They just wanted to start giving to organizations that fight against hunger and homelessness.

What a bunch of bull hockey.

Isn't that what the Salvation Army has been doing for decades? ... :cool:

In my professional career as a counselor, our local Salvation Army in-patient Drug Rehab never refused an immediate bed to one of my heroin addicted referrals when most other local rehabs would hear the drug of choice was heroin and say there was a 3 week or longer waiting list! And they had a very effective in-patient program.
To this day, my top contributions go to the Salvation Army and Catholic Community Charities for the homeless.
I'd like to get a straight story concerning this Chick-Fil-A drama.

Chick-fil-A has conquered the slack jawed yokel wastelands. But the big money is where liberals are, and they had to do something to get their foot in the door.

According to the OP's link Chick-fil-A's owner said they haven't caved in to the LGBTQ's demands. They just wanted to start giving to organizations that fight against hunger and homelessness.

What a bunch of bull hockey.

Isn't that what the Salvation Army has been doing for decades? ... :cool:
The fact that they are rejecting the Salvation Army is proof that he is either lying or deceived. He must be taking a lot of heat. But, of course he can support whatever groups he chooses, but a majority see he has betrayed his values

Chick-fil-A has conquered the slack jawed yokel wastelands. But the big money is where liberals are, and they had to do something to get their foot in the door.

They are in big cities and on many college campuses throughout America. That is how they grew so fast over the last several years. So your stupid theory is just that, stupid.

They are in big cities and on many college campuses throughout America. That is how they grew so fast over the last several years. So your stupid theory is just that, stupid.
They want to get in more you fucking donkey. Read why they even did this.

A lot of charities talk the talk but the Salvation Army walks the walk.

If Chic-fil-a has pulled its support for Salvation Army, I will buy my chicken somewhere else.

They want to get in more you fucking donkey. Read why they even did this.

You get triggered fast. They were right, you are one stupid woman.

Why would anyone assign any importance to what this guy graham says? He's just another guy with a big ego.

To me, if the place can only help so many camps at one time, in my opinion, its commendable their reaching out to who they are doing business with now. There are a lot of different needs out there and they can always return to who they have been with before at any time.

God bless you and the people of Chick Fil A always!!!

Holly

Wife and I just wrote a $200.00 check for the holidays to the local Salvation Army yesterday and mailed it.
We're retired and what we could afford.

Chick-fil-A is awesome and I will keep eating there. They have the best customer service of any restaurant. Not believing they are caving to some LBGT shit until I see it.

Forum List

Back