Federal reserve looking into developing digital currency in the US

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Federal Reserve looking into developing digital currency in the US
Business Insider – US central bankers have explored the possibility of developing a digital currency that would be directly available to businesses and households, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell confirmed to lawmakers this week. “While we are not currently developing a central bank digital currency, we have assessed and we continue to carefully analyze the costs and benefits of pursuing such an initiative in the U.S.,” Powell wrote in a letter to lawmakers dated Tuesday.

When you want to say a cashless society........ is a conspiracyeeeee lmdao!! If you zits only knew the control you WONT have omfg!! We are going to lofao!!!! At your stupidity when you dumb asses realize once again the fkd up society you tried to usher in.

I hope we get all Hong Kong on the Reserve if they try and implement this.

They will be able to hide the real inflation big rime with that. And the religious issue exists also.

Business Insider – US central bankers have explored the possibility of developing a digital currency that would be directly available to businesses and households, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell confirmed to lawmakers this week. “While we are not currently developing a central bank digital currency, we have assessed and we continue to carefully analyze the costs and benefits of pursuing such an initiative in the U.S.,” Powell wrote in a letter to lawmakers dated Tuesday.

When you want to say a cashless society........ is a conspiracyeeeee lmdao!! If you zits only knew the control you WONT have omfg!! We are going to lofao!!!! At your stupidity when you dumb asses realize once again the fkd up society you tried to usher in.
Don't we already have this? Known as credit cards?

Might as well.
Not like that fiat paper currency is really worth anything anyway. Just our belief in it.

Best bet.
Spend that shit as fast as you get it. Before that hyperinflation hits those worthless notes, er, I mean credits.

No. Not close to the same. If all we had was digital money the government would know exactly what you have and where it is at, at all times.

No. Not close to the same. If all we had was digital money the government would know exactly what you have and where it is at, at all times.
Exactly why I make a point of never having any.

Its really easy.

Exactly why I make a point of never having any.

Its really easy.
The same here. I have NO credit cards. I pay for everything in cash or money orders. It DOES make things easier.

• Banned

It's not full blown yet. Cash will not exist as we know it there won't be any cash. In a cashless society the Feds. control it all. .

No Paychecks After Cashless Society “Glitch”

Might as well.
Not like that fiat paper currency is really worth anything anyway. Just our belief in it.

Best bet.
Spend that shit as fast as you get it. Before that hyperinflation hits those worthless notes, er, I mean credits.
Wait until you can't SPEND anything except what they give you and allow you. Wait until you forget to pay something or maybe your late ----- Know how fathers can have their checking accounts totally frozen well it's going to be like that for us all. We spend when they say how they say and on what they say.

Do you remember LOL

1984 APPLE TAKE ALL THIS TECH SHIT AND THE POWER OF CONTROL .
TAKE CASHLESS AND OW COMPUTERS/ AI WILL CONTROL

ANYTHING SMART IS GOING TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE IT'S THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLLING WHAT YOU CAN OR CAN NNOT DO.

TAKE NOTICE IN THE 1984 AD
THE POLICE HENCE POLICE STATE . ( THEY JUST REENACTED THE PATRIOT ACT).....

LOOK AT THE COLORLESS SCENE . ( EVERYTHING OFFENDS THES SJW ASSHOLES) FROM BLACK BOARD TO WHITE BOARDS PPL CLOTHES RED IS SCENE AS A COMMIE COLOR THEY HATE TRUMP CONNECT THE DOTS .

WE'RE GOING TO LIVE LIKE IT'S 1984 ORWELLIAN STYLE

ANYTHING SMART IS GOING TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE IT'S THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLLING WHAT YOU CAN OR CAN NNOT DO.

LOOK AT THE COLORLESS SCENE . ( EVERYTHING OFFENDS THES SJW ASSHOLES) FROM BLACK BOARD TO WHITE BOARDS PPL CLOTHES RED IS SCENE AS A COMMIE COLOR THEY HATE TRUMP CONNECT THE DOTS .

giphy.gif

Might as well.

Best bet.
Wait until you can't SPEND anything except what they give you and allow you. Wait until you forget to pay something or maybe your late ----- Know how fathers can have their checking accounts totally frozen well it's going to be like that for us all. We spend when they say how they say and on what they say.

Do you remember LOL

They have since the creation of the IRS, that confiscates my income before I even see it. I have no say in this or where that money goes. Supposedly our representatives have all our best interests in mind when they spend that stolen income.
Snicker.
They already decide what I get to keep.

Abolish the Fed and the IRS.

It all depends on how they implement their crypto currency.

If they limit who can mine it then there is no competition and the value is entirely based on the cash USD, like it already is with USDCoin.
USD Coin Price Chart (USDC) | Coinbase

If they allow competition in mining new coin, then they are legalizing counterfeit money, lol.

If they tie it to some other crypto currency, that might produce a more stable currency, but the Federal reserve does not want an appreciating US dollar, so that is no good too.

There is no point to worrying about some34thing that is little more than a Fed chairman brain fart.

Good post. And your thought on it in terms of doing away with physical mediums of exchange are spot on. That means cash, that means gold/silver, that means bonds, that means securities. The BIS just blatantly told us so. They want full control. This is the most important thing going on right now. They'll also be gradually lowering the minimum transaction amount reported to the feds and the IRS until they get it all the way down to where any small transaction is reported.

Relevant reading - Trump renews call for negative U.S. interest rates ----> This is how it's gonna go down. See post #2 and post #5 for details.

If there was ever a thread that needed merging it's yours and mine. They're precisely relevant to one another.

At the very least, maybe post this article in that thread for further context if you don't mind. Your threads have a mysterious way of ending up in the basement for some reason.

Last edited:
Good post. And your thought on it in terms of doing away with physical mediums of exchange are spot on. That means cash, that means gold/silver, that means bonds, that means securities.
What? You can buy ETFS, equities and securities in crypto currency.

Bitcoin ETFs Explained

Equity Inverse ETF List - A Guide to Inverse ETFs

Top 8 Blockchain ETFs

ADE: Bitcoin Group Stock Price - Investing.com

NYSE files to list bitcoin ETFs, bringing cryptocurrency a step closer to mainstream

I havent seen any CDS issued on crypto currencies, but I dont see why they couldnt be made if someone wanted to buy some.

giphy.gif
your to stupid ot comprehend cant wait until YOU are caught in it prick. Thats my name for you PRICK . lmfao.

Forum List

Back