Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

You see this is where the problem begins. Once righty makes something up and attributes it to a poster and then another righty acting in perfect lemming fashion takes the baseless comment and runs with it.
Typical.
And your point is what? Do you dispute anything either 'rightie' had to say?

I am offended by the dishonesty in attributing something to someone when they NEVER said it which is what you did and then the other righty lemming jumped on the band wagon.

BTW I see you skipped the question where I asked you where and when dean said what you are trying to attribute to him. Why is that??
No dishonesty, dimwit. The words I quoted are linked to dean's post. Now, you are a liar as well.

Wow, did dean actually say that? I have to ask because I don't see that anywhere in the post. So where did you get it??
If you think dean is not offended you are a moron.

Now, what is your point?

Your DISHONEST claim was that dean was "offended because folks are informed" so I asked you to show when and where he said anything ot the kind and you failed miserably which means you are merely making shite up in a desperate attempt to attack someone based on something that they never said and your fellow righty lemming took the bait and ran with your dishonesty.

Can you read what you wrote or do you have some sort of mental deficiency?? I mean it's there in black and white and despite that FACT you exclude the second half of your statement as if it doesn't really exist.
Ah, another slow one like dean.

We'll review:
The video was on YouTube.
FNC reported it, and as a result, people are informed about it.
rdean is offended by that (which you just stipulated, by the way).

Now, poke a hole in that logic.

Yep, I can see it now. A couple of twenty year olds will be sitting around and saying, "Hey, remember when we sang a complimentary song about that black president and someone threatened to kill our principal over it? What was up with that?" :confused:
What does the President's race have to do with it? Your focus on it is racist.

LOL Funny thing is that he merely stated a fact in the middle of his post and yet out of his whole post YOU were the one that focused solely on race. So based on your own statement "your focus on it is racist."

LOL
Ravi brings up race when it's irrelevant (racist) and you defend her racism.

Got it. ;)

Last edited:
Which righties?

Dive for one. He made claims a while back and I asked him for proof and he started attacking me with his usual bumpersticker length personal attacks and never offered anything real.

Then there was pilgrim who accused me of taking something he said out of context and attacked me persoanlly and then when asked to show when and where I took anything he said out of context he merely attacked me again and then cut and ran. Since then he continually attacks me whenever I ask him to prove his claims.

Althought I did find this post oif yours in another thread

Guess how much I give a shit whether you believe me or not?

Gracious - look it up.

So it seems that you too have issues with backing up your own claims. LOL
LMAO! Yeah, I tell folks to look up the meaning of words. In fact, I don't even reference dictionaries whenever I write a report. Nope. Dictionaries are not included in any reference section of any work I've ever done nor have I ever seen any dictionaries in the reference sections of any papers I read.

Your desperation is showing like a cheap slip.

If you were truly telling him to look up the word and not the event then I apologize but based on what I read of the thread he was describing an event and you responded with

Guess how much I give a shit whether you believe me or not?

Gracious - look it up.

Although that thread is hilarious where all of you righties start ganging up on quentin after he called you out for lying and your best spin after calling him dishonest when he presented the FACTS was to claim that you weren't lying but that you were "misinformed" LOL

Now, what is your point?

Your DISHONEST claim was that dean was "offended because folks are informed" so I asked you to show when and where he said anything ot the kind and you failed miserably which means you are merely making shite up in a desperate attempt to attack someone based on something that they never said and your fellow righty lemming took the bait and ran with your dishonesty.

Can you read what you wrote or do you have some sort of mental deficiency?? I mean it's there in black and white and despite that FACT you exclude the second half of your statement as if it doesn't really exist.
she does that all the time...then when you challenge her, she tells you you are "obsessed" with her (very mal-contentishly) - and then - even though you ignore her (as I do), follows you around, continually posts ridiculous ignored replies - and will neg rep you randomly - in conversations she is not even in.

What a dishonest broker she is. Truly.

I guess for someone who makes nearly 100 posts a day (no exaggeration) every day for a month - the shma-hart woman is obviously bucking for a Guido promotion. lol.

( ready for it - insecure tart neg-rep coming my way for that. :rofl:)
For someone who has announced twice that she has me on ignore, you sure have quite the obsession with me. Interesting. But, thanks for telling me stats about myself of which I wasn't even aware.

Your obsession is creepy. Get over it.

And your point is what? Do you dispute anything either 'rightie' had to say?

I am offended by the dishonesty in attributing something to someone when they NEVER said it which is what you did and then the other righty lemming jumped on the band wagon.

BTW I see you skipped the question where I asked you where and when dean said what you are trying to attribute to him. Why is that??
No dishonesty, dimwit. The words I quoted are linked to dean's post. Now, you are a liar as well.

BS. I quoted YOUR post where you attributed the statement to dean that he never said. However, since you made the claim and the burden of proof is on your please show me when and where he said what you claim.

LOL

It's real easy, all you have to do is show when and where he said what you attributed to him. if you can't then you are the LIAR and no amount of SPIN will change that.

The sad thing for you is that you are engaging in the exact tactic that I was talking about. You made a claim, I asked you to show proof of said claim and you have failed at every turn and then you started attacking me personally. LOL I spelled it out and then you followed it perfectly. Thanks for proving my point.

BS. I quoted YOUR post where you attributed the statement to dean that he never said. However, since you made the claim and the burden of proof is on your please show me when and where he said what you claim.

LOL

It's real easy, all you have to do is show when and where he said what you attributed to him. if you can't then you are the LIAR and no amount of SPIN will change that.

The sad thing for you is that you are engaging in the exact tactic that I was talking about. You made a claim, I asked you to show proof of said claim and you have failed at every turn and then you started attacking me personally. LOL I spelled it out and then you followed it perfectly. Thanks for proving my point.
As I said, you are slow like rdean. But I simplified it for you above, and will repost it for you:

Now, what is your point?

We'll review:

Now, what is your point?

We'll review:

So he didn't say what you claim he did?? thanks for the admission LIAR.

Based on his posts, imo, he is offended by fox spreading propaganda in a lame and desperate attempt to tear down a president and put children at risk. In fact he pretty much spelled it out in that post.

It's because they are desperately trying hard to make Obama fail, to smear him, they deliberately endanger children.

He said nothing about being informed that was added by YOU. And you LIED when you dishoenstly tried to attribute YOUR spin to him so you could attack him for something he NEVER said.

So do you have any more lame attempts to spin your way out of a LIE?? LOL

Oh wait let me guess you weren't lying, you were "misinformed" LOL

LOL

As I said, you are slow like rdean. But I simplified it for you above, and will repost it for you:

We'll review:

WOW modo want a cracker? Parroting the same dishonest bs over and over again isn't proving your claim. Once again you LIED and your dishonest spin, no matter how many times you parrot it, won't change that FACT.

You made the statement, falsely attributed it to dean, were asked to prove that dean said what you claimed and then you lied about it and failed to prove it despite your BS rants at the beginning of this thread. How typical and expected. LOL

We'll review:

So he didn't say what you claim he did?? thanks for the admission LIAR. ....
If the propositional logic and deductive reasoning is too much for you to handle, I understand.

LOL Funny thing is that he merely stated a fact in the middle of his post and yet out of his whole post YOU were the one that focused solely on race. So based on your own statement "your focus on it is racist."

LOL

Got it. ;)

Sorry but you lose once again and this time it's based on your own standard. You set the standard and therefore you are held to it.

Ravi stated a fact IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS POST and you focused on it. Ravi did not focus on it but YOU did. It was just one thing among many. You ignored all else and only commented on race, meaning that you FOCUSED on it. LOL

So based on your own statement "your focus on it is racist."

Ravi has never posted a fact in her entire life.

I'd like to know how reporting on the youtube video "endangers" kids. Please explain.

Dive for one. He made claims a while back and I asked him for proof and he started attacking me with his usual bumpersticker length personal attacks and never offered anything real.

Then there was pilgrim who accused me of taking something he said out of context and attacked me persoanlly and then when asked to show when and where I took anything he said out of context he merely attacked me again and then cut and ran. Since then he continually attacks me whenever I ask him to prove his claims.

Althought I did find this post oif yours in another thread

So it seems that you too have issues with backing up your own claims. LOL
what a fucking LIAR

LOL more bumper sticker mentality from the peabrain brigade. LOL

I have to say that I am actually amazed that you got to four whole words in your response. LOL

BTW you sent me a personal message back when I was asking you for more details concerning your argument on foxnews and how they were trying to promote the tea parties and I called you out for not providing any. All you could do in response was attack me personally. This was what you sent me.

i dont waste my time on fucking morons like you, go back to PMSNBC, oops, you cant
So what was that about lying??
PMSNBC...is that what the wingnuts call it. tff!

We'll review:

So he didn't say what you claim he did?? thanks for the admission LIAR. ....
If the propositional logic and deductive reasoning is too much for you to handle, I understand.

In other words dean didn't actually say it and that you MADE IT UP. Spin all you want to loser the FACT is that your continued attempts to spin out of this only further prove your dishonesty. LOL

BTW you ignored the last half of my post you dishonest hack where I showed in dean's own words what offended him. here I will quote dean again just for you.

It's because they are desperately trying hard to make Obama fail, to smear him, they deliberately endanger children.

So why did you ignore facts that counter your spin?? Hmmm? I wonder why??

Dude, face it you lied and have been busted for it just as you were in the other thread where you were proven WRONG but claimed that it was because you were misinformed. LOL

LOL

Got it. ;)

Sorry but you lose once again and this time it's based on your own standard. You set the standard and therefore you are held to it.

Ravi stated a fact IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS POST and you focused on it. Ravi did not focus on it but YOU did. It was just one thing among many. You ignored all else and only commented on race, meaning that you FOCUSED on it. LOL

So based on your own statement "your focus on it is racist."
Just announcing that another loses is not a very clever debate tactic nor does it have any intellectual integrity, but I understand why you use it.

Yep, I can see it now. A couple of twenty year olds will be sitting around and saying, "Hey, remember when we sang a complimentary song about that black president and someone threatened to kill our principal over it? What was up with that?" :confused:

LOL
Guess what? She was all over excusing someone else for calling the Gov of NY black ... and he was making the point that it was somehow racial of Obama to tell him not to run. :lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha! What did I tell you. I was neg repped again by si me-modo , aka insecure bitch, and she tells me AGAIN I am obsessed with her again in the neg rep.

Look at how many times she has replied to me - and how I ignore her. I make one post in regards to her dishonesty - and of course _ *I* am the one obsessed with her.

Too Fucking funny.

You can do it si me-modo. Go for the record:
100 posts a day for a month. Every single day.

That's a NO LIFE spectacularstravangaza!

I guess I see why your fat ass must be so bitter.

:rofl:

LOL
Guess what? She was all over excusing someone else for calling the Gov of NY black ... and he was making the point that it was somehow racial of Obama to tell him not to run. :lol::lol::lol:
damn,.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ravi again

LOL
Rather you were all over someone for pointing out the NY governor's race, you moron.
If its not an issue, why are you posting about it?
Speaking for myself, I'm posting about it because I'm still trying to understand why people think it's an issue. So far I've seen a lot of outrage, but I'm still waiting for someone to explain what is so outrageous about it.
:confused: A black politician asks another black politician not to do something and you can't see the problem?

So, you're on the 'racist police' case in that thread because someone mentioned teh governor's race, but you can't take the same here.

Somehow your sincerity there rings quite hollow right now.

Forum List

Back