FOX showed the questions.

How much ass can an ass kisser kiss if an ass kisser could kiss ass???

Why is it so hard to admit? Repubs are playing politics while Obama actually wants to get something done.

The problem is what he wants done is very harmful to this country.

This country's success will depend on Obama failing in successfully pushing his agenda.

You are so right. Obama is like a "drug pusher" and the drugs he is trying to push:

Energy independence

Education

Rebuilding America's infrastructure

Health care for all Americans.

A better economy

Gawd, the man is just dangerous.

Oh the hilarious irony. An MSNBC sheep complaining about Fox News somehow manipulating the News? Can it get anymore hilarious than that? Yikes!

Oh the hilarious irony. An MSNBC sheep complaining about Fox News somehow manipulating the News? Can it get anymore hilarious than that? Yikes!

It's nothing new. Everyone know it. They are wasting their time making it a story.

Did it ever occur to the MSNBC sheep that maybe it was MSNBC who was manipulating the coverage they were watching? Hmm? Something to ponder i guess.

Since Fox only showed the questions and made commentary every time Obama started to answer and then cut away after ONLY 40 minutes, you must have been watching on MSNBC or CNN.

NOW THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::lol::rofl::beer::

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea but people trust Fox News much more than they do CNN and NBC at this point. They are the most balanced and trusted news source in America today. Time for CNN to drop their dishonest tag-line. Seriously though,how can an MSNBC sheep criticize Fox News for possibly manipulating news coverage? Seems pretty ludicrous to me. Is it just me or what?

Since Fox only showed the questions and made commentary every time Obama started to answer and then cut away after ONLY 40 minutes, you must have been watching on MSNBC or CNN.

NOW THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::lol::rofl::beer::

they did show the president's responses when he actually answered a question instead of turned it into a lecture or scolding of republicans

What is the magical quantity of transparency that you so claim he said it would be?
It's certainly more transparency than any administration ever before.

than any ever before?

Care to back that up with some proof?

It's hard to research something like that. I personally can't think of an administration that has so much televised, and so much information to given to the public.

opinions are like assholes

everyone has one

You can snap a picture of anybody at just the right moment:

John%20McCain.jpg

dick-cheney-angry.jpg

160108George_Bush_Arab_Kissy_Face.jpg

Obama's chin is in the air on a regular basis. it's not a one time thing

And Rafael Nadal picks his butt between points, "twice" during every point of every game. Does that make him a "Nazi"? Find something "real" and not "imaginary".

wedgie2.jpg

pickassnadal.jpg

Ever notice how, when you can't stand somebody, everything they do, no matter what it is, is "irritating"?

what do Nazi's have to do with Obama's chin?

Again....WHAT did he win? Was it a competition?????

It sure as HELL wasn't a debate!!! He bobbed and weaved his way around things he didn't want to talk about and then he poked them in the chest about the things that pissed him off.... I.E. daring to go against him and his bolshevik plan
I mean that cons are wondering why they ever allowed it to be televised

or so the libtard talking points from huffingsome say! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you ever have an original thought in yer brain??

It's come from more than just Huffington.

I'm gonna be little contrite here and admit something I admitted on another thread: that Pres. Obama did in fact say before that the Repubs had no ideas.

thing is, he also did a great job of showing how a lot their ideas were crap while also pointing out a lot of their hypocrisies which our so-called Liberal Media didn't cover much, if at all.

IOW, it was still a glorious smackdown.

:D

It was a pretty poor showing by the Republicans. They had poor preparation and the President exposed them for what they are. Two bit politicians

Why is it so hard to admit? Repubs are playing politics while Obama actually wants to get something done.

Hello.... Obama has control of everything. He can do whatever he wants. At this point the republicans CAN'T hold him back.

More whining from the libtards about FOX NEWS! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The democrats are acting just like republicans did when they had control. They too, can not get it together.

I don't know why dems even acknowledge republicans at this point accept for empty whining.

Again....WHAT did he win? Was it a competition?????

It sure as HELL wasn't a debate!!! He bobbed and weaved his way around things he didn't want to talk about and then he poked them in the chest about the things that pissed him off.... I.E. daring to go against him and his bolshevik plan

It was the most long-winded display of a pathetic blowhard I've ever seen.

His pauses for dramatic effect were legendary.

Hello.... Obama has control of everything. He can do whatever he wants. At this point the republicans CAN'T hold him back.
the koolaid drinkin libs dont seem to have a grasp of that simple fact

Forum List

Back