Obama, Yo Mama.. 25% approval

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Hey.. considering the pathetic job performance,, 25% strong approval is amazing..

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17

Overall, 47% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove. Just 12% believe Congress is doing a good or an excellent job.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

50% approval and climbing....

Lets not forget to mention the Republican party has a 28% approval

This is from another post I presented and just one of the reasons, Olberman, Mathews and Maddow have zero credibility on any subject. Their loons.. If it's their critique your depending on forget it, your an idolater and have lost your critical thinking capacity..

I guess I'm not the only one that saw it this way. Air America dies, N.Y. Times in death throws, liberal propped up news biting the dust, ah yes and the pendulum swings.

Watching coverage of the Massachusetts senatorial election Tuesday night, I wondered if MSNBC was getting ready to cut off its cable signal to the state. Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow, positively enraged that Massachusetts dared to elect a Republican, delivered two hours of nonstop bilious rage toward the state's voters, calling them "irrational" and "teabaggers," engaged in "a total divorce from reality," and hinting that they're vicious racists to boot.

Changing Channels | MSNBC to Massachusetts: Drop dead!

Last edited:
Hey.. considering the pathetic job performance,, 25% strong approval is amazing..

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17

Overall, 47% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove. Just 12% believe Congress is doing a good or an excellent job.

He bas been bouncing around at -17 region for quite a while now. It is a bit of an improvement from where he was before. He has been -19 a couple times.

Over on another board I haunt, we have been running a pool on when he gets below -20. Lots of folks have been disappointed in their expectations here.

I think after today's bit of theater, he should skyrocket back into single digits.

It is our choice whether we wish to see the glass as half empty or half full.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 1/14 - 1/28 -- 48.8 46.5 +2.3
Gallup 1/26 - 1/28 1547 A 48 45 +3
Rasmussen Reports 1/26 - 1/28 1500 LV 47 52 -5
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/23 - 1/25 800 A 50 44 +6
CNN/Opinion Research 1/22 - 1/24 1009 A 49 50 -1
NPR - POS/GQR 1/20 - 1/23 800 LV 49 48 +1
CBS News 1/14 - 1/17 1090 A 50 40 +10

See All President Obama Job Approval Polling Data

These updates are based upon nightly telephone interviews

Once they include people under 60, I suspect percentages might change.
Does anyone know anyone that still has a "land line"?

Ahh, ya, like everyone. Do you have toilet paper in your neighborhood? Are you from one of those states where the Congressman doesn't wear shoes?

The liberals still stuck in denial after ignoring the summer's Tea Party protests and the Massachusetts election debacle, are setting November up to be an enjoyable time. Stunning, stuck on arrogant.

I think the GOP would do well to look at running GOP against GOP in many areas to get the best candidates. The opportunity for new independent blood that represents the people for a change is here.

Last edited:
Obama's "theatre" today was hardly noted by anyone in the country.

Obama remains a loser - within a White House now scrambling 24/7 to try and regain some semblance of control over its own Democrat Party...

Forum List

Back