FOX showed the questions.

R

rdean

Fox news showed the questions being asked, but few of the presidents answers or the interaction.

MSNBC is re running it right now with a little too much commentary, but they are showing both the questions AND the answers.

Again....WHAT did he win? Was it a competition?????

It sure as HELL wasn't a debate!!! He bobbed and weaved his way around things he didn't want to talk about and then he poked them in the chest about the things that pissed him off.... I.E. daring to go against him and his bolshevik plan

Fox news showed the questions being asked, but few of the presidents answers or the interaction.

MSNBC is re running it right now with a little too much commentary, but they are showing both the questions AND the answers.

Well, they certainly couldn't cut into Hannity's air time to actually show some NEWS....

It sure as HELL wasn't a debate!!! He bobbed and weaved his way around things he didn't want to talk about and then he poked them in the chest about the things that pissed him off.... I.E. daring to go against him and his bolshevik plan
I mean that cons are wondering why they ever allowed it to be televised

or so the libtard talking points from huffingsome say! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you ever have an original thought in yer brain??

It was a pretty poor showing by the Republicans. They had poor preparation and the President exposed them for what they are. Two bit politicians

or so the libtard talking points from huffingsome say! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you ever have an original thought in yer brain??
Glad to know you read Huffington. I didn't.

I'm VERY glad that it was televised...it showed the continued snobby condescention that he displayed during the SOTUA.

His demeanor through the whole thing was like this..."OK...I'm here...cameras rolling...give me your best shot...you punks!!! I have many other very important things I could be doing...but NOOOOO....you just have to have your time in my presence....so here I am!!! Come on! Let's do this! Who's gonna be first? Ask me something about healthcare soon because they told me all the stuff I need to say and I don't want to forget any of it.. Oh, and by the way, if you ask me something about stuff I don't feel like talking about or don't have an answer for, we're gonna dance around it...just so you kow. Ummm...for the record, Pelosi and Reid are off limits. They can't help it...so...just...you know, leave them out of it. OK? Alright....grrrrreat...let's have a question, times a'flyin!"

I was impressed that Obama accepted, but then again he's lost a lot of political capital and he knows it. But it's difficult to watch him speak at times because he's such a narcissist. He's still clueless why the majority is against his policies. Maybe he'll get it, but I seriously doubt he will.

In any case, many Democrats will lose their seats come November because of Obama and they'll continue distancing themselves from him. Maybe if the government can remain in gridlock until after the November elections, some good legislation can get passed that's good for the country.

It was a pretty poor showing by the Republicans. They had poor preparation and the President exposed them for what they are. Two bit politicians

How much ass can an ass kisser kiss if an ass kisser could kiss ass???

Why is it so hard to admit? Repubs are playing politics while Obama actually wants to get something done.

Thank God for your post....my doctor said I need at least one REAL good belly laugh a day. You just delivered my second of the day!!! THANKS!!!

I was impressed that Obama accepted, but then again he's lost a lot of political capital and he knows it. But it's difficult to watch him speak at times because he's such a narcissist. He's still clueless why the majority is against his policies. Maybe he'll get it, but I seriously doubt he will.

In any case, many Democrats will lose their seats come November because of Obama and they'll continue distancing themselves from him. Maybe if the government can remain in gridlock until after the November elections, some good legislation can get passed that's good for the country.
Most of those who voted for that guy in Massachusetts like the health care in their state. The plan put forth by Obama for the US is very similar.

Most of those who voted for that guy in Massachusetts like the health care in their state. The plan put forth by Obama for the US is very similar.

WTF????

Details...PLEASE!!! I can't wait to see this

Republicans had 8 years to pass "good" legislation. We ended up with 8 trillion in debt, two unfinished wars, the biggest mass murderer in American history still sending us "mail", a STILL devastated New Orleans, a messed up Justice Department, a terrible pharmaceutical bill, no health care bill, a Dow Jones dropped by 5,000, a terrible recession, the list is endless.

These are the reasons Republicans will "win"? Would YOU vote for such a track record? Seriously, if Democrats did this, is there anything that could make you vote for them? Ideology is the only reason that someone would vote for such a dangerous and incompetent political party.

Last edited by a moderator:

Republicans had 8 years to pass "good" legislation. We ended up with 8 trillion in debt, two unfinished wars, the biggest mass murderer in American history still sending us "mail", a STILL devastated New Orleans, a messed up Justice Department, a terrible pharmaceutical bill, no health care bill, a Dow Jones dropped by 5,000, a terrible recession, the list is endless.

These are the reasons Republicans will "win"? Would YOU vote for such a track record? Seriously, if Democrats did this, is there anything that could make you vote for them? Ideology is the only reason that someone would vote for such a dangerous and incompetent political party.

The reasons why Republicans will win is because the Democrats blew it. As for me personally, I usually vote 3rd party. If you voted for Obama and still believe you made the right decision, you are part of the problem.

Forum List

Back