Fox News watchers are narrow minded!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
her_tocbully102512a_8col.jpg

He is on Fox News.

He speaks to High School students about bullying and the bad influence of entertainment.

Remember Phil Chalmers

Big Phil? Ha ha!

"Phil is a bullying expert because he's a bully. I wrote a review in Youthworker for one of his products that was less than enthusiastic and he kept calling and harassing our church secretary demanding to talk to me. Maybe he gives kids pointers on how to use de-contextualized Bible verses to excuse horrible behavior."

"I was going to say what Matt said about both bullying and taking verses out of context. I remember him well from YS days. He scared me then, and I think he scares me even more now!"

So he is a bully? Ha ha! LOL!

Check out this guy. Goes to schools to speak out against bullying and the bad influence of entertainment Check out his Facebook. Check out his favorite TV shows. All reality TV, Sports and Sitcoms. COPS, DOG the Bounty Hunter, NFL, Modern Family. What no sci fi? No fantasy? No intellect? Why aren't more people open minded when it comes to TV shows? Variety is the spice of life!

How about a space opera show?

-808f13b0-4975-4ee7-b292-78163f456aeb.jpeg

next%20gen.jpg

firefly-to-make-landmark-return-to-netflix.jpeg

Whats wrong Phil? Does such a show require too many of your brain cells?

They say science fiction makes us better people!
Science and Even Sci-Fi Make Us Better People WIRED

I don't watch reality TV. If I want reality all I need to do is pick up a newspaper and read how x number of people have been knocked off, or which celebrity has divorced or remarried.

Fox hired articulate radical left wing democrat apologist Juan Williams when PBS fired him for being too moderate. How many conservatives do you see on ABC, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, CBS, CNN or Al Jazeera?

what makes you "think" that we ONLY watch Fox, hmm? I watch my enemies quite often, altho doing so sickens me on a regular basis.

this same thing about Fox news has been posted here at least 50 times by the left/dems?

now who is it that is Narrow minded?

man oh man, how you people fixate on one damn news stations has to be a mental illiness

Forum List

Back