Jessica Tarlov's False Claim About Tony Bobulinski Sparks Lawsuit Threat Against Fox News

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
HA!

I watched this on YouTube last night and it didn't sit well with me at the time.

Tony Bobulinski lawyers fees have been paid by a Trump Super PAC that's as recent as January,” she claimed before rehashing a false claim about Donald Trump. “Do you think that a guy who's invested in how much better off he wants the United States to be—and really getting to the bottom of this—would be taking money from the guy who extorted the Ukrainians to get dirt on the Biden’s..."

In a letter PJ Media obtained, Bobulinski’s lawyer demands an on-air retraction and an apology from Tarlov for making a false claim.

"Ms. Tarlov stated that Mr. Bobulinski’s legal fees are being paid by a Trump Super PAC. This is unequivocally false and defamatory. Indeed, no Trump Super PAC has ever paid Mr. Bobulinski’s legal fees,” reads a letter from Jesse R. Binnall to Jeff A. Taylor, the Executive Vice President and General Counsel for the Fox Corporation. "In fact, Mr. Bobulinski has paid over $500,000, in legal fees to numerous lawyers in law firms out of his own pocket since 2020. We write to demand the immediate retraction, on air, today, of this maliciously blatant lie."

Will be fun to watch her apologize.

What a tool of a shrew.

Tarlov is a leftist contributor on Fox news ..
She spends tons of time bringing up unrelated rubbish to justify all of the crap that Democrats do.

It's mostly liberal talking-points that nobody on the show has time to refute because they usually come out of left-field.

When she starts talking about the law the judge cuts her off when she starts lying, or using misleading talking-points supplied to her.

Even if it were true it doesn't really matter, because Democrats never pay for anything.

We pay for everything they do and their donors pay their legal fees.

She won't pay, but she works for FOX.

So I'd say that odds are at least 2 to 1 she's forced to apologize.

HA!

I watched this on YouTube last night and it didn't sit well with me at the time.

Will be fun to watch her apologize.

What a tool of a shrew.

The Biden regime has gone 100% full Stalin in their desperate attempt to deprive Americans of the ability to vote for the candidate of their choice.

This will be remembered as a very dark time in our history, when a political party in power subverted the very fundamentals of our civil rights and our democracy for their own political gain.

She won't pay, but she works for FOX.

So I'd say that odds are at least 2 to 1 she's forced to apologize.
She's pregnant. Perhaps she won't come back from maternity leave. My wife watches The Five and absolutely despises her.

Forum List

Back