Fox News Sunday Edits Out Jon Stewart's Criticism Of Fox Exec

Yeah, I see that you are unable to apply common sense to the discussion.
Holy shit, you leftists are a damned dishonest bunch, aren't you?

There are people who want to shut down Fox. Are you claiming no one does? That would mean message board posters aren't people. Or are they not the right people?

I proved my case. You have not disproved it. Period. Grow up and deal with it, boy.

It's pretty well understood from the context that we're talking about people of some sort of note. Finding a random faceless forum poster saying something doesn't prove your point. Hell, for all we know, you wrote those posts.
Ahhh. So the term "no one" means "only famous people"? Good Gaea, you're desperate. You lost, kid. Utterly, totally, completely.

Don't be stupid, unless, as I suspect, you simply can't help it.

You do realize jumping up and down and shouting "I win" doesn't mean you've actually won, right?

You do realize jumping up and down and shouting "I win" doesn't mean you've actually won, right?
And you do realize that screeching "Nuh-UH!!" when faced with the evidence you asked for doesn't mean the evidence isn't there, right?

I repeat: I proved my assertion. You have not disproved it. Period.

And you do realize that screeching "Nuh-UH!!" when faced with the evidence you asked for doesn't mean the evidence isn't there, right?

Except you never provided evidence. When asked for evidence, you posted a link to a senator saying Fox was poisonous to the public debate as your "proof" he wanted to ban Fox.

Except you never provided evidence. When asked for evidence, you posted a link to a senator saying Fox was poisonous to the public debate as your "proof" he wanted to ban Fox.
Idiot. If you'd read the link, you'd have found this:

"There's a little bug inside of me which wants to get the FCC to say to Fox and to...and to MSNBC, 'Out! Off! End! Goodbye!' Be a big favor to political discourse, our ability to do our work here in Congress, and to the American people..."

Watch the video :45 seconds in what I transcribed starts.

And then weasel out of it again.

A Senator wants to shut down Fox, and there are leftists who hate the First Amendment who want to shut down Fox, as the other links I provided prove.

The only place that means he wants to shut down Fox is inside your diseased mind.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Daveman pulls the same "It's true because I said so!" crap in every thread, then tries to blame others for it. It's so sad.

They went to college together and are friends.

They also agree on politics.

How many on the right gave money to Vitter?

To airport blowjob man?

To Foley?

To Newt who was fucking an aid will going after Clinton for messing with an aid?

Fox proved themselves the hard right tool everyone knows they are.

Holy cow!!! Not a word about Republicans suppressing Dimocrat votes?

They went to college together and are friends.

They also agree on politics.

How many on the right gave money to Vitter?

To airport blowjob man?

To Foley?

To Newt who was fucking an aid will going after Clinton for messing with an aid?

Fox proved themselves the hard right tool everyone knows they are.

Holy cow!!! Not a word about Republicans suppressing Dimocrat votes?

she did call fox a "hard right tool" ;)

for those that put stock in this type of thing........

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

"Who are the most consistently misinformed media viewers? … Fox viewers, consistently, every poll."

Jon Stewart on Sunday, June 19th, 2011 in an interview on Fox News Sunday

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

"Who are the most consistently misinformed media viewers? … Fox viewers, consistently, every poll."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/
It makes a funny sound when leftist memes and reality collide. Sort of a "splut!" :lol:

and the biggest issue and one I didn't explain is, stewart is actually a jackass for buying that crap, some of the questions that counted as negatives towards shaping the poll/survey's was a) has the economy gotten better or worse? if you chose worse ...BUUUZZZZZZZZ you were 'uninformed', b) global warming? don't beleive in mans part in it...BBUUUZZZZ you're 'uninformed'.....

anyway, I urge anyone who hasn't to watched it, to view the video, where it has been SINCE that sunday afternoon IN ITS ENTIRETY , once you hear stweart tell wallace that he and fox are not anywhere near nor on par with say nbc et al,I mean there it is.....

in short his and their shit doesn't stink but, fox's does.....the ultimate refuge of the dyed in the wool, Prog/Lib. most especially the effete snotty snobby arrogant ambulance chaser class....*shrugs*

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

PolitiFact | Jon Stewart says those who watch Fox News are the "most consistently misinformed media viewers"
It makes a funny sound when leftist memes and reality collide. Sort of a "splut!" :lol:

and the biggest issue and one I didn't explain is, stewart is actually a jackass for buying that crap, some of the questions that counted as negatives towards shaping the poll/survey's was a) has the economy gotten better or worse? if you chose worse ...BUUUZZZZZZZZ you were 'uninformed', b) global warming? don't beleive in mans part in it...BBUUUZZZZ you're 'uninformed'.....

anyway, I urge anyone who hasn't to watched it, to view the video, where it has been SINCE that sunday afternoon IN ITS ENTIRETY , once you hear stweart tell wallace that he and fox are not anywhere near nor on par with say nbc et al,I mean there it is.....

in short his and their shit doesn't stink but, fox's does.....the ultimate refuge of the dyed in the wool, Prog/Lib. most especially the effete snotty snobby arrogant ambulance chaser class....*shrugs*

In other words, "informed" = "believes Obama's bullshit". :cool:

Would you guys be singing the same tune if MSNBC snipped out part of a comment by a prominent conservative?

Which Palin interview was it that was edited and the Right threw a foam at the mouth fit over it...

...Charlie Gibson, maybe?

Oh, yeah, the interview that was edited to suit the left's vision of Palin.

ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview | NewsBusters.org

Now you'll tell me that's the exact same thing as what happened to Stewart.

Surprise me. Don't.

Forum List

Back