Fox News Sunday Edits Out Jon Stewart's Criticism Of Fox Exec

They went to college together and are friends.

They also agree on politics.

How many on the right gave money to Vitter?

To airport blowjob man?

To Foley?

To Newt who was fucking an aid will going after Clinton for messing with an aid?

Fox proved themselves the hard right tool everyone knows they are.

Would you guys be singing the same tune if MSNBC snipped out part of a comment by a prominent conservative?

They all have to do it, to make time for commercials.
It's the dropping of text in the left wing media that is not right. That is down right misleading.

They went to college together and are friends.

They also agree on politics.

How many on the right gave money to Vitter?

To airport blowjob man?

To Foley?

To Newt who was fucking an aid will going after Clinton for messing with an aid?

Fox proved themselves the hard right tool everyone knows they are.

And MSNBC is the far left. But I don't see the far right trying to get it off the air, like the left are trying to do with fox and talk radio.

I found it very revealing when Chris Wallace said that they report the other side, which is very different from fair and balanced.

Not really.

Most of the media is so far to the left, any presentation from the center, or right of center as most of America and FOX are, looks like it's from the other side.

Spin it all you like, but Wallace's own words tell a different story.

I found it very revealing when Chris Wallace said that they report the other side, which is very different from fair and balanced.

That may be..but in Wallace's case..he's one of the best they have.

(Which may be a little like saying he's the most sane in the crazy house) :lol:

Not really.

Most of the media is so far to the left, any presentation from the center, or right of center as most of America and FOX are, looks like it's from the other side.

Spin it all you like, but Wallace's own words tell a different story.

Thanks, I will.

Would you guys be singing the same tune if MSNBC snipped out part of a comment by a prominent conservative?

"CNN chief White House correspondent Ed Henry is leaving CNN to Fox News Channel, a source familiar with the matter confirms to TVNewser. Henry will become chief White House correspondent for FNC, according to Deadline.com.

In an email to CNN staff, Henry thanked many of the network’s anchors, producers and executives, and called the move “bittersweet.”
Ed Henry Leaves CNN for Fox News Channel - TVNewser

What the heck is wrong with this guy, leaving CNN for the 9th circle of hell?????

I saw that interview. Stewart came off as very angry and extremely condescending to Chris Wallace (while discussing the politics part). Stewart's attitude was one of "Republicans are dumb-as-shit-fucks and I am much superior to them". At least that's how he came off to me. His claim of "I don't have any political agenda in my comedy" is also a bunch of bull. When you consistently push your side your pov you are pushing a political agenda, whether you think you are or not. He was full of shit in that interview and I wanted to smack his smugness outta of him.

The part they 'left out'? This is an issue . . . how? :cuckoo:

PJ . . . what does your boy Justin Bieber have to say about this? :lol:

So, from what I gather reading this thread, the First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of the press includes a mandate that Fox News must air every little negative comment made about it.

That about cover it?

So, from what I gather reading this thread, the First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of the press includes a mandate that Fox News must air every little negative comment made about it.

That about cover it?

Chief Justice Daveman....has a kind of ring to it.

I saw that interview. Stewart came off as very angry and extremely condescending to Chris Wallace (while discussing the politics part). Stewart's attitude was one of "Republicans are dumb-as-shit-fucks and I am much superior to them". At least that's how he came off to me. His claim of "I don't have any political agenda in my comedy" is also a bunch of bull. When you consistently push your side your pov you are pushing a political agenda, whether you think you are or not. He was full of shit in that interview and I wanted to smack his smugness outta of him.

Agreed. Stewart is just another hypocritical condescending elitist. Nothing to see here.

I saw it too; Wallace had him foundering more than a few times, his shtick; " I am a comic and YOUR perception of me is YOUR problem" is so disingenuous, BUT, the topper was his characterization of Diane Sawyer's comments, as she so totally hacked the Arizona immigration bill he says among other things ( in which he agreed that was 'lazy' reporting etc.) "hey I don't see how thats partisan"...told you everything you need to know....

Most of us wouldn't have noticed... We don't watch PMSNBC...

Well tell us something we don't know! The "most of us", you're referring to, have their noses glued to Fox News instead.
Both MSNBC and Fox news are for the weak-minded. :eusa_whistle:

I saw it too; Wallace had him foundering more than a few times, his shtick; " I am a comic and YOUR perception of me is YOUR problem" is so disingenuous, BUT, the topper was his characterization of Diane Sawyer's comments, as she so totally hacked the Arizona immigration bill he says among other things ( in which he agreed that was 'lazy' reporting etc.) "hey I don't see how thats partisan"...told you everything you need to know....

I was simply floored by his anger and utter distaste --- it was all over his face and body language -- for Republicans. At times he looked like he was ready to pop Chris Wallace right in the face.

Simmer down, Jonny. Go watch a Three Stooges festival.

Forum List

Back