Fox News no longer friend of the disgusting Homophobe??

Can you imagine having nothing else to worry over but what goes on at News station?
What would Steph do if a gay couple moved next door?
I had a couple lesbians live one door up. Nice people, even drank beer with them a couple of times. No problem between us. Like my pastor says, hate the sin not the person, but all liberals can do is hate.
Too bad for you the anti-gay marriage people's hatred of gay people comes through loud and strong.

Sexual immorality is what gay sex is, which Jesus preached against.

link...........?

(Matt 19:3-9) “3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?” 8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Jesus Christ was a Jew and, as such, told his followers that the "Jewish law is to be followed" - Therefore, it wasn't necessary to speak out against perversion -= it was already covered (and considered a damnable sin) under Jewish Law.

Fox News host grills Tony Perkins: ‘What’s the damage to you’ if your neighbors are gay married?

Has Faux News decided they can no longer defend the "rights' of sick homophobic asshole calling themselves "Christians".

These so-called "Christians" that still embrace hateful homophobic viewpoints really know NOTHING of Christ and his teachings.

“Do you want the sky to fall because because two people that are living next door to you?” Olson asked. “Court after court has said that allowing people of the same sex to marry the person that they love and be a part of our community, and to be treated equally does no damage to heterosexual marriage. And what court after court after court has said [is] that children living in a same-sex relationship do as well or better that people in other communities.”

After Perkins went back to his “boundaries” talking point that marriage equality was a slippery slope, Fox News host Chris Wallace demanded to know what he was trying to suggest.

“What are you suggesting?” Wallace asked. “That there’s going to be polygamy, that people are going to be marrying their pets?”

“I didn’t say that,” Perkins replied defensively.

“Alright, you and your wife live happily in this house,” Wallace said. “There’s a same-sex couple living here. What’s the damage to you?”

“Let’s talk about the wedding vendors that have been put out of business,” Perkins said.

“I’m not talking about that,” Wallace interrupted. “That’s a different issue. I’m asking you, what’s the impact on you and your family to have these people living next to you.”

Perkins insisted that his children would be “taught values and morals against what I teach as a parent at home.”

Olson pointed out that there was no evidence that heterosexual couples were getting divorced because LGBT people had the right to marry.

When Fox News doesn't have your back, just how far from the pack have you strayed? :)

Can you imagine having nothing else to worry over but what goes on at News station?
I had a couple lesbians live one door up. Nice people, even drank beer with them a couple of times. No problem between us. Like my pastor says, hate the sin not the person, but all liberals can do is hate.
Too bad for you the anti-gay marriage people's hatred of gay people comes through loud and strong.
Not hatred for the people, hatred for the sin.

Maybe we need a S&M category of Holy Matrimony? Just two peeps who enjoy beating each other....yeah, that's the ticket!
What makes you think there aren't Christian couples who aren't into S&M?

What, exactly, would make YOU believe that there are?
Because I know a few people in the S&M community....they are mostly straights....and a few church goers in there. They aren't breaking any laws....why not.

Maybe we need a S&M category of Holy Matrimony? Just two peeps who enjoy beating each other....yeah, that's the ticket!

Because I know a few people in the S&M community....they are mostly straights....and a few church goers in there. They aren't breaking any laws....why not.

Of course you would say that. You are one strange cookie........

Not hatred for the people, hatred for the sin.
No one is buying that anymore, you know. :lol:

Many of them were in the Navy when I was in......what goes on Deployment, stays on deployment, eh?

Many of them were in the Navy when I was in......what goes on Deployment, stays on deployment, eh?

Funny, My Daughter is a Lt Commander in the Navy. Been in for the last 19 years. She's getting out next year. Reason? In her words, the Navy has turned to shit. My Best friend's Son is in the Army (Ranger 75th Regiment). He's leaving in December. Reason? The Army has turned to shit.

Looks like they're getting out at the right time. Let all the perverts "defend" us for a while......Unbelievable what has happened to this country. It breaks my heart.

Funny, My Daughter is a Lt Commander in the Navy. Been in for the last 19 years. She's getting out next year. Reason? In her words, the Navy has turned to shit. My Best friend's Son is in the Army (Ranger 75th Regiment). He's leaving in December. Reason? The Army has turned to shit.

Looks like they're getting out at the right time. Let all the perverts "defend" us for a while......Unbelievable what has happened to this country. It breaks my heart.
sure they are.

sure they are.

Please....PLEASE...feel free to kiss my black ass.

sure they are.

i have no doubt that you heard from them what you wanted to hear, but i'm just as sure that neither is leaving their chosen vocation simply because it "turned to shit" after so many years.

and if they are, good riddance.

Last edited:

sure they are.

Careful RF...if he's a libtard he'll want more than a kiss!

sure they are.

i have no doubt that you heard from them what you wanted to hear, but i'm just as sure that neither is leaving their chosen vocation simply because it "turned to shit" after so many years.

and if they are, good riddance.

Well then, Scooter, I guess it's "good riddance". I didn't "hear" what I wanted to hear you twit. I HEARD what they said. I spent 22 years in the military and both my kids have served as well as my Brother and my Father as well as my Great Grandfather and my Grandfather. I grew up in the damned military. And you've done what, again??

Fox News host grills Tony Perkins: ‘What’s the damage to you’ if your neighbors are gay married?

Has Faux News decided they can no longer defend the "rights' of sick homophobic asshole calling themselves "Christians".

These so-called "Christians" that still embrace hateful homophobic viewpoints really know NOTHING of Christ and his teachings.

“Do you want the sky to fall because because two people that are living next door to you?” Olson asked. “Court after court has said that allowing people of the same sex to marry the person that they love and be a part of our community, and to be treated equally does no damage to heterosexual marriage. And what court after court after court has said [is] that children living in a same-sex relationship do as well or better that people in other communities.”

After Perkins went back to his “boundaries” talking point that marriage equality was a slippery slope, Fox News host Chris Wallace demanded to know what he was trying to suggest.

“What are you suggesting?” Wallace asked. “That there’s going to be polygamy, that people are going to be marrying their pets?”

“Alright, you and your wife live happily in this house,” Wallace said. “There’s a same-sex couple living here. What’s the damage to you?”

“Let’s talk about the wedding vendors that have been put out of business,” Perkins said.

“I’m not talking about that,” Wallace interrupted. “That’s a different issue. I’m asking you, what’s the impact on you and your family to have these people living next to you.”

Perkins insisted that his children would be “taught values and morals against what I teach as a parent at home.”

Olson pointed out that there was no evidence that heterosexual couples were getting divorced because LGBT people had the right to marry.
Obviously you know nothing about Christianity. The Bible clearly says gay is a sin. Jesus spoke against sexuall immorality which gay is. Learn something before you open your mouth and make yourself look bad.
Can you give chapter and verse of Jesus speaking against any form of sex?

Obviously you know nothing about Christianity. The Bible clearly says gay is a sin. Jesus spoke against sexuall immorality which gay is. Learn something before you open your mouth and make yourself look bad.
Mark 7:22, Matthew 15:19, 1 Corinthians 6:9 Paul to the Corinthians.

If she's a LCDR, she has to get out at 20 unless she makes CDR.....unless they've changed the HYT rules since I was in. You say the Navy/Army "has turned to shit" but you give no specific complaints. What is it they are unhappy with?

Paul isn't Jesus.

Paul isn't Jesus.
I know that. Point made though. And just because it was Paul not Jesus doesn't mean it isn't so. Still the truth,live with it.

Forum List

Back