Fox News no longer friend of the disgusting Homophobe??

The fight is over, and the GOP sees the writing on the wall. I can't wait to see the disappointment of social conservatives when no serious contender for the White House in 2016 will touch the issue.

If Faux has indeed abandoned the claim that marriage will be destroyed by gays marrying, then, verily I say unto you, the worm of public opinion has turned for Faux worships no higher God than advertiser mammon.

Fox was never about doing the work of the GOP. They were doing the work of the Almighty... dollar.

Fox News host grills Tony Perkins: ‘What’s the damage to you’ if your neighbors are gay married?

Has Faux News decided they can no longer defend the "rights' of sick homophobic asshole calling themselves "Christians".

These so-called "Christians" that still embrace hateful homophobic viewpoints really know NOTHING of Christ and his teachings.

“Do you want the sky to fall because because two people that are living next door to you?” Olson asked. “Court after court has said that allowing people of the same sex to marry the person that they love and be a part of our community, and to be treated equally does no damage to heterosexual marriage. And what court after court after court has said [is] that children living in a same-sex relationship do as well or better that people in other communities.”

After Perkins went back to his “boundaries” talking point that marriage equality was a slippery slope, Fox News host Chris Wallace demanded to know what he was trying to suggest.

“What are you suggesting?” Wallace asked. “That there’s going to be polygamy, that people are going to be marrying their pets?”

“I didn’t say that,” Perkins replied defensively.

“Alright, you and your wife live happily in this house,” Wallace said. “There’s a same-sex couple living here. What’s the damage to you?”

“Let’s talk about the wedding vendors that have been put out of business,” Perkins said.

“I’m not talking about that,” Wallace interrupted. “That’s a different issue. I’m asking you, what’s the impact on you and your family to have these people living next to you.”

Perkins insisted that his children would be “taught values and morals against what I teach as a parent at home.”

Olson pointed out that there was no evidence that heterosexual couples were getting divorced because LGBT people had the right to marry.

This is the guy I use as my model of magnanimity.

With Malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds.

Abraham Lincoln

Read more at With Malice toward none with charity for all with firmness in the right as God gives... - Abraham Lincoln at BrainyQuote

Who do you use as a model?

If Faux has indeed abandoned the claim that marriage will be destroyed by gays marrying, then, verily I say unto you, the worm of public opinion has turned for Faux worships no higher God than advertiser mammon.

Fox was never about doing the work of the GOP. They were doing the work of the Almighty... dollar.

As if you'd be our choice of insightful media watchdog?

:)

All the big media outlets are in it for the money, and they know their target audiences. Fox is just smart enough to jump ship on the issue of gay marriage before it becomes a non-issue.

You'd be blind deaf and dumb and even Jesus couldn't cure you, if you failed to notice Faux serves Murdoch's bank account, and this is the only true God for Faux.

All the big media outlets are in it for the money, and they know their target audiences. Fox is just smart enough to jump ship on the issue of gay marriage before it becomes a non-issue.
Oh, exactly. It's just that Faux viewers are more apt to cry "liberal media bias." It's actually "disposable income viewer bias."

If faux is really abandoning the "save marriage from gays" meme, then public opinion continues to shift very fast on this issue. And, it's not because "liberal media" brainwashes people.

You can't use the teachings of Christ to defend your sin.

You can't use the teachings of Christ to violate the Constitution.
The teachings of Christ trump the Constitution or any mans law if mans law is detrimental to mankind.

America is a secular government. You are free to practice your religion, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. You are welcome to create a Christian caliphate if you want. You can create a few Youtube videos, and behead the unbelievers.

You can't use the teachings of Christ to defend your sin.

You can't use the teachings of Christ to violate the Constitution.
The teachings of Christ trump the Constitution or any mans law if mans law is detrimental to mankind.

America is a secular government. You are free to practice your religion, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. You are welcome to create a Christian caliphate if you want. You can create a few Youtube videos, and behead the unbelievers.
I wish you would tell Muslims that same thing. Not free to behead .

Fox News host grills Tony Perkins: ‘What’s the damage to you’ if your neighbors are gay married?

Has Faux News decided they can no longer defend the "rights' of sick homophobic asshole calling themselves "Christians".

These so-called "Christians" that still embrace hateful homophobic viewpoints really know NOTHING of Christ and his teachings.

“Do you want the sky to fall because because two people that are living next door to you?” Olson asked. “Court after court has said that allowing people of the same sex to marry the person that they love and be a part of our community, and to be treated equally does no damage to heterosexual marriage. And what court after court after court has said [is] that children living in a same-sex relationship do as well or better that people in other communities.”

After Perkins went back to his “boundaries” talking point that marriage equality was a slippery slope, Fox News host Chris Wallace demanded to know what he was trying to suggest.

“What are you suggesting?” Wallace asked. “That there’s going to be polygamy, that people are going to be marrying their pets?”

“I didn’t say that,” Perkins replied defensively.

“Alright, you and your wife live happily in this house,” Wallace said. “There’s a same-sex couple living here. What’s the damage to you?”

“Let’s talk about the wedding vendors that have been put out of business,” Perkins said.

“I’m not talking about that,” Wallace interrupted. “That’s a different issue. I’m asking you, what’s the impact on you and your family to have these people living next to you.”

Perkins insisted that his children would be “taught values and morals against what I teach as a parent at home.”

Olson pointed out that there was no evidence that heterosexual couples were getting divorced because LGBT people had the right to marry.
What's the damage to you if your neighbor is a wife abuser?
So...you cannot tell the difference between two consenting adults who marry......and someone who physically beats another?

What's the difference if the beating was between two consenting adults?

Why can't the OP distinguish between a host and a guest.

Acceptance of same sex marriage poisons the well. It creates an atmosphere of perversion in which homosexuality and consensual beatings are acceptable behavior.
It's not a "beating" if they are consenting....it's called S & M....and a lot of people, straight and gay, do it......in the privacy of their own home. Could you point out where legal marriage is denied to straight couples if they are into S & M?

Oh, exactly. It's just that Faux viewers are more apt to cry "liberal media bias." It's actually "disposable income viewer bias."

If faux is really abandoning the "save marriage from gays" meme, then public opinion continues to shift very fast on this issue. And, it's not because "liberal media" brainwashes people.

Say what you want about Murdoch and company, but they are masters of their art. They aren't the first to do what they do, but they are the best. :thup:

Forum List

Back