Fox News no longer friend of the disgusting Homophobe??

Fox News host grills Tony Perkins: ‘What’s the damage to you’ if your neighbors are gay married?

Has Faux News decided they can no longer defend the "rights' of sick homophobic asshole calling themselves "Christians".

These so-called "Christians" that still embrace hateful homophobic viewpoints really know NOTHING of Christ and his teachings.
Obviously you know nothing about Christianity. The Bible clearly says gay is a sin. Jesus spoke against sexuall immorality which gay is. Learn something before you open your mouth and make yourself look bad.
Can you give chapter and verse of Jesus speaking against any form of sex?
Mark 7:22, Matthew 15:19, 1 Corinthians 6:9 Paul to the Corinthians.
Paul isn't Jesus.
I know that. Point made though. And just because it was Paul not Jesus doesn't mean it isn't so. Still the truth,live with it.
Paul was just a guy....who never even met Jesus. Why should we take his word for anything?

Obviously you know nothing about Christianity. The Bible clearly says gay is a sin. Jesus spoke against sexuall immorality which gay is. Learn something before you open your mouth and make yourself look bad.
Paul isn't Jesus.
I know that. Point made though. And just because it was Paul not Jesus doesn't mean it isn't so. Still the truth,live with it.
Paul was just a guy....who never even met Jesus. Why should we take his word for anything?
Read Acts and try to be smart enough to figure it out, although a lib being smart is a stretch. Jesus said faith comes from hearing. Good luck.

Paul isn't Jesus.
Read Acts and try to be smart enough to figure it out, although a lib being smart is a stretch. Jesus said faith comes from hearing. Good luck.
You were asked what Jesus said about sex acts and you refer to Paul.....Paul isn't Jesus. Paul was just a guy with his own agenda. Try again.

Paul isn't Jesus.
You were asked what Jesus said about sex acts and you refer to Paul.....Paul isn't Jesus. Paul was just a guy with his own agenda. Try again.
Learn to read dishonest liar, I also referred to Jesus speaking about sexual immorality. Boy I am so tired of the idiocy and stupidity on the left.

Paul isn't Jesus.

Don't worry Commander, one day Jesus will tell you Himself exactly how He feels about homosexuality , then He will put you on the express elevator , going DOWN!!

Paul isn't Jesus.
Learn to read dishonest liar, I also referred to Jesus speaking about sexual immorality. Boy I am so tired of the idiocy and stupidity on the left.
Is there a reason why you cannot continue this discussion without being rude? Again, Paul wasn't Jesus.....and his letters are just that, letters with his own agenda in them.

Is there a reason why you cannot continue this discussion without being rude? Again, Paul wasn't Jesus.....and his letters are just that, letters with his own agenda in them.
You completely ignored the fact I referenced Jesus speaking on the subject and only referenced Paul, who Jesus commissioned himself. You are the dishonest one ignoring the truth in the Bible. Good luck with that. God bless. And by the way, the only agenda Paul had was spreading the Gosple to the Gentiles.

You completely ignored the fact I referenced Jesus speaking on the subject and only referenced Paul, who Jesus commissioned himself. You are the dishonest one ignoring the truth in the Bible. Good luck with that. God bless.
It is Christians being discriminated against. Gay is no more than a sexual prference.

So is heterosexuality.
Gods plan is heterosexuality.

You completely ignored the fact I referenced Jesus speaking on the subject and only referenced Paul, who Jesus commissioned himself. You are the dishonest one ignoring the truth in the Bible. Good luck with that. God bless. And by the way, the only agenda Paul had was spreading the Gosple to the Gentiles.
Jesus was dead before Saul became Paul.....they never met in life, even according to the bible. Paul was like a 1st century Joseph Smith....take a movement and make it your own when you see its potential.

Paul was not Jesus.

You completely ignored the fact I referenced Jesus speaking on the subject and only referenced Paul, who Jesus commissioned himself. You are the dishonest one ignoring the truth in the Bible. Good luck with that. God bless.
It is Christians being discriminated against. Gay is no more than a sexual prference.

So is heterosexuality.
So your god made no homosexuals?

Fox News host grills Tony Perkins: ‘What’s the damage to you’ if your neighbors are gay married?

Has Faux News decided they can no longer defend the "rights' of sick homophobic asshole calling themselves "Christians".

These so-called "Christians" that still embrace hateful homophobic viewpoints really know NOTHING of Christ and his teachings.

“Do you want the sky to fall because because two people that are living next door to you?” Olson asked. “Court after court has said that allowing people of the same sex to marry the person that they love and be a part of our community, and to be treated equally does no damage to heterosexual marriage. And what court after court after court has said [is] that children living in a same-sex relationship do as well or better that people in other communities.”

After Perkins went back to his “boundaries” talking point that marriage equality was a slippery slope, Fox News host Chris Wallace demanded to know what he was trying to suggest.

“What are you suggesting?” Wallace asked. “That there’s going to be polygamy, that people are going to be marrying their pets?”

“I didn’t say that,” Perkins replied defensively.

“Alright, you and your wife live happily in this house,” Wallace said. “There’s a same-sex couple living here. What’s the damage to you?”

“Let’s talk about the wedding vendors that have been put out of business,” Perkins said.

“I’m not talking about that,” Wallace interrupted. “That’s a different issue. I’m asking you, what’s the impact on you and your family to have these people living next to you.”

Perkins insisted that his children would be “taught values and morals against what I teach as a parent at home.”

Olson pointed out that there was no evidence that heterosexual couples were getting divorced because LGBT people had the right to marry.
Paul isn't Jesus.
Paul is famous for being against sex and women.

So is heterosexuality.
So your god made no homosexuals?
Nope

Forum List

Back