Fox News no longer friend of the disgusting Homophobe??

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Fox News host grills Tony Perkins: ‘What’s the damage to you’ if your neighbors are gay married?

Has Faux News decided they can no longer defend the "rights' of sick homophobic asshole calling themselves "Christians".

These so-called "Christians" that still embrace hateful homophobic viewpoints really know NOTHING of Christ and his teachings.

“Do you want the sky to fall because because two people that are living next door to you?” Olson asked. “Court after court has said that allowing people of the same sex to marry the person that they love and be a part of our community, and to be treated equally does no damage to heterosexual marriage. And what court after court after court has said [is] that children living in a same-sex relationship do as well or better that people in other communities.”

After Perkins went back to his “boundaries” talking point that marriage equality was a slippery slope, Fox News host Chris Wallace demanded to know what he was trying to suggest.

“What are you suggesting?” Wallace asked. “That there’s going to be polygamy, that people are going to be marrying their pets?”

“I didn’t say that,” Perkins replied defensively.

“Alright, you and your wife live happily in this house,” Wallace said. “There’s a same-sex couple living here. What’s the damage to you?”

“Let’s talk about the wedding vendors that have been put out of business,” Perkins said.

“I’m not talking about that,” Wallace interrupted. “That’s a different issue. I’m asking you, what’s the impact on you and your family to have these people living next to you.”

Perkins insisted that his children would be “taught values and morals against what I teach as a parent at home.”

Olson pointed out that there was no evidence that heterosexual couples were getting divorced because LGBT people had the right to marry.

Can you imagine having nothing else to worry over but what goes on at News station?

I don't care if the guy next door wants to plow a chicken. I mean, if he wants to have sex with a chicken so be it. However, when they want the social benefits of such union I have to draw the line. :up:

-Geaux

I don't care if the guy next door wants to plow a chicken. I mean, if he wants to have sex with a chicken so be it. However, when they want the social benefits of such union I have to draw the line. :up:

-Geaux
Are you saying you cannot tell the difference between a consenting adult person and a .......................................chicken?

Fox News host grills Tony Perkins: ‘What’s the damage to you’ if your neighbors are gay married?

Has Faux News decided they can no longer defend the "rights' of sick homophobic asshole calling themselves "Christians".

These so-called "Christians" that still embrace hateful homophobic viewpoints really know NOTHING of Christ and his teachings.

“Do you want the sky to fall because because two people that are living next door to you?” Olson asked. “Court after court has said that allowing people of the same sex to marry the person that they love and be a part of our community, and to be treated equally does no damage to heterosexual marriage. And what court after court after court has said [is] that children living in a same-sex relationship do as well or better that people in other communities.”

After Perkins went back to his “boundaries” talking point that marriage equality was a slippery slope, Fox News host Chris Wallace demanded to know what he was trying to suggest.

“What are you suggesting?” Wallace asked. “That there’s going to be polygamy, that people are going to be marrying their pets?”

“Alright, you and your wife live happily in this house,” Wallace said. “There’s a same-sex couple living here. What’s the damage to you?”

“Let’s talk about the wedding vendors that have been put out of business,” Perkins said.

“I’m not talking about that,” Wallace interrupted. “That’s a different issue. I’m asking you, what’s the impact on you and your family to have these people living next to you.”

Perkins insisted that his children would be “taught values and morals against what I teach as a parent at home.”

Olson pointed out that there was no evidence that heterosexual couples were getting divorced because LGBT people had the right to marry.
Obviously you know nothing about Christianity. The Bible clearly says gay is a sin. Jesus spoke against sexuall immorality which gay is. Learn something before you open your mouth and make yourself look bad.

Ted Olson is not part of Fox News. Fox, as always, presents debates on issues with people who present both sides.

Obviously you know nothing about Christianity. The Bible clearly says gay is a sin. Jesus spoke against sexuall immorality which gay is. Learn something before you open your mouth and make yourself look bad.
The bible said a lot of things were sins...that people today think nothing of doing...like wearing clothing of more than one fabric...like eating pork and BACON.

The bible said a lot of things were sins...that people today think nothing of doing...like wearing clothing of more than one fabric...like eating pork and BACON.
Jesus doe away with the dietary rules and other rules. Learn the Bible before you say anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Jesus doe away with the dietary rules and other rules. Learn the Bible before you say anything.

Yes, the dietary restrictions...which I think he did 'cause he liked him some bacon and lobster. Jesus was the original bible buffeter.

Jesus never said a thing about gays...only the sexually repressed Paul did. Paul, the guy who said that men should stay away from women, but if they couldn't then he must marry them for it was better to marry than to burn. So...for Paul, having sex outside of marriage was as much a "sin" as being gay was.

Jesus does away with the dietary rules and other rules. Learn the Bible before you say anything.

you seem to have a selective recollection of Jesus' teachings... what did he say about the "sexual immorality" of Mary Magdeline the prostitute...??

Jesus does away with the dietary rules and other rules. Learn the Bible before you say anything.

you seem to have a selective recollection of Jesus' teachings... what did he say about the "sexual immorality" of Mary Magdeline the prostitute...??
He told her to go and sin no more. He didn't tell her that prostitution was normal.

What's the damage to you if your neighbor is a wife abuser?

Forum List

Back