Fox News Judge Andrew Napolitano, Sings The Same Song As Trey Gowdy

President Trump has made it clear that he likes what he hears on Fox News. The network often covers the president favorably, bringing on conservative commentators who push the president’s agenda and, at times, explore far-right conspiracy theories.

But in an unusual shift Tuesday, three voices on Fox News pushed back against the president’s most recent conspiracy theory. A Fox News guest, commentator and anchor all rebuked claims from the president and his allies that the FBI planted a “spy” in his campaign in an effort to undercut his candidacy.

Outgoing Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the House Oversight Committee chairman and a Trump supporter, said in an interview on Fox that the FBI was justified in using a secret informant to assist in the Russia investigation. Gowdy, a member of the House Intelligence Committee, attended a classified Justice Department briefing last week on the FBI’s use of the confidential source, identified as Stefan A. Halper.

“President Trump himself in the Comey memos said if anyone connected with my campaign was working with Russia, I want you to investigate it, and it sounds to me like that is exactly what the FBI did,” Gowdy told host Martha MacCallum. “I think when the president finds out what happened, he is going to be not just fine, he is going to be glad that we have an FBI that took seriously what they heard.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said. Asked about the president’s tweets on the subject, Gowdy added that such statements could be subject to questioning by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

“If I were his lawyer, and I never will be, I would tell him to rely on his lawyers and his [communications] folks,” he said.

Asked to respond to Gowdy’s remarks, a Fox News commentator known for defending the president also cast doubt on Trump’s claims. Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano (better known and often quoted by Trump as Judge Napolitano) said claims that the FBI placed an undercover spy on Trump’s campaign “seem to be baseless.”
On Fox News, of all places, Trump’s ‘spy’ claim is debunked by Trey Gowdy and even Judge Napolitano

Do I think this will effect any Little Trumpsters?
No.

Fucking Napi is a moron who is wrong allot. Nothing but a bobble head . Fuck that wop.

President Trump has made it clear that he likes what he hears on Fox News. The network often covers the president favorably, bringing on conservative commentators who push the president’s agenda and, at times, explore far-right conspiracy theories.

But in an unusual shift Tuesday, three voices on Fox News pushed back against the president’s most recent conspiracy theory. A Fox News guest, commentator and anchor all rebuked claims from the president and his allies that the FBI planted a “spy” in his campaign in an effort to undercut his candidacy.

Outgoing Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the House Oversight Committee chairman and a Trump supporter, said in an interview on Fox that the FBI was justified in using a secret informant to assist in the Russia investigation. Gowdy, a member of the House Intelligence Committee, attended a classified Justice Department briefing last week on the FBI’s use of the confidential source, identified as Stefan A. Halper.

“President Trump himself in the Comey memos said if anyone connected with my campaign was working with Russia, I want you to investigate it, and it sounds to me like that is exactly what the FBI did,” Gowdy told host Martha MacCallum. “I think when the president finds out what happened, he is going to be not just fine, he is going to be glad that we have an FBI that took seriously what they heard.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said. Asked about the president’s tweets on the subject, Gowdy added that such statements could be subject to questioning by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

“If I were his lawyer, and I never will be, I would tell him to rely on his lawyers and his [communications] folks,” he said.

Asked to respond to Gowdy’s remarks, a Fox News commentator known for defending the president also cast doubt on Trump’s claims. Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano (better known and often quoted by Trump as Judge Napolitano) said claims that the FBI placed an undercover spy on Trump’s campaign “seem to be baseless.”
On Fox News, of all places, Trump’s ‘spy’ claim is debunked by Trey Gowdy and even Judge Napolitano

No.

Fucking Napi is a moron who is wrong allot. Nothing but a bobble head . Fuck that wop.

What a quick turnaround by the Little Trumpsters, from many posts/threads praising Gowdy and Napolitano to turning against them at the drop of a hate. Why? Because, they know and respect “the rule of law”, unlike Donald Trump and Trump’s supporters.

No.

What a quick turnaround by the Little Trumpsters, from many posts/threads praising Gowdy and Napolitano to turning against them at the drop of a hate. Why? Because, they know and respect “the rule of law”, unlike Donald Trump and Trump’s supporters.

Sorry turd, I have always maintained a very public disdain for anything FOX news so go blow a goat or something.

No.

Sorry turd, I have always maintained a very public disdain for anything FOX news so go blow a goat or something.

:no_text11: I’d prefer not to take your place or something. :2up:

So now you’re a Trey Gowdy fan? Then do you agree that Hillary and Obama essentially murdered Ambassador Stevens and the rest? Or is that still a lie?

SavannahMann, post: 20036732
So now you’re a Trey Gowdy fan? Then do you agree that Hillary and Obama essentially murdered Ambassador Stevens and the rest? Or is that still a lie?

Yes, That’s a lie because Gowdy’s investigation led to no conclusion or finding that Amb Stevens and others were essentially murdered by Clinton and Obama.

The Rightwinger investigation into Benghazi was a big flop for Republicans. So is your lie.

SavannahMann, post: 20036732

Yes, That’s a lie because Gowdy’s investigation led to no conclusion or finding that Amb Stevens and others were essentially murdered by Clinton and Obama.

The Rightwinger investigation into Benghazi was a big flop for Republicans. So is your lie.

The investigation was a coverup to make sure the public didn’t learn that the CIA and Stevens were in Benghazi to ship weapons to Syria. Yeah, that’s established as fact now. Gowdy was the lead cheerleader of the cover up.

SavannahMann, post: 20037904,
The investigation was a coverup to make sure the public didn’t learn that the CIA and Stevens were in Benghazi to ship weapons to Syria. Yeah, that’s established as fact now. Gowdy was the lead cheerleader of the cover up.

Now it’s a conspiracy theory likely straight from a Russian troll farm. Gowdy now is a villain in your CT. Your original post had Gowdy as hero calling Obama and Clinton murderers. What’s up with that lie? And why should we believe a liar posting under the spell of such an outrageous conspiracy theory?

Now it’s a conspiracy theory likely straight from a Russian troll farm. Gowdy now is a villain in your CT. Your original post had Gowdy as hero calling Obama and Clinton murderers. What’s up with that lie? And why should we believe a liar posting under the spell of such an outrageous conspiracy theory?

No. I asked if you now believed him about that stuff. I asked if he was telling the truth. I never said I was a fan nor agreed with him.

Trey Gowdy has always been the one responsible for covering up the actions of the Government. Look at what he is most famous for. Benghazi. It was never about the death of an Ambassador. It was always about covering up the actions of the CIA.

How America Armed Terrorists in Syria

The truth was that Gowdy was the cover up, so no one would ask why the CIA had so many people in Benghazi, or why the Ambassador was at the Consulate, instead of the Embassy, where Ambassadors normally remain. When Ambassadors go on official trips, they tend to take Security with them, but in a nation in the middle of a Civil War, Stevens had essentially NO security. Are your alarm bells ringing yet?

Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

Nobody was supposed to ask questions, and thankfully they had Trey Gowdy, a safe seat Republican who loved all that cloak and dagger crap. So he runs out and screams about an Ambassador dying. Whenever anyone wonders why Stevens was there in the first place, Gowdy rushed to the camera and screamed that Obama and Clinton let an Ambassador die.

It was the cover up that Gowdy was involved in, and for that reason today, nobody cares that we armed Terrorists in both Libya and Syria. Nobody cares because when anyone starts looking, the path leads to Benghazi, which has been soured thanks to Trey Gowdy.

So Gowdy saying that anything was appropriate is the same to me as admitting there was something wrong with it. Because his participation in the cover up of Benghazi insured that I will never accept anything he says as truthful without a hell of a lot of evidence.

Later, after Benghazi was discredited, the truth about the weapons shipments came out, because it was found that the CIA was arming ISIS, who were supposedly enemy number one, or two, depending on the day, in Syria.

C.I.A. Arms for Syrian Rebels Supplied Black Market, Officials Say

It was all a lie. Our troops died. Hundreds of thousands of people died. All over a lie, that Gowdy did everything in his power to cover up.

Arms Airlift to Syrian Rebels Expands, With C.I.A. Aid

Weapons purchased by us were handed to ISIS. Exclusive: Tracing ISIS’ Weapons Supply Chain—Back to the US

You can search from now to the end of time. I’ve never posted that I agreed with Gowdy.

Gowdy's use of that Trump quote is bizarre. Because Trump didn't say that during the election campaign. Gowdy's time line is fucked up.

Trump said that to Comey after he was inaugurated. And call it what you will, an informant, an inside guy or a spy its all the same in the end.

And if the FBI was *cough* really trying to protect the integrity of the election, why the hell wasn't there a spy in the Clinton campaign?

No. I asked if you now believed him about that stuff. I asked if he was telling the truth. I never said I was a fan nor agreed with him.

Trey Gowdy has always been the one responsible for covering up the actions of the Government. Look at what he is most famous for. Benghazi. It was never about the death of an Ambassador. It was always about covering up the actions of the CIA.

How America Armed Terrorists in Syria

The truth was that Gowdy was the cover up, so no one would ask why the CIA had so many people in Benghazi, or why the Ambassador was at the Consulate, instead of the Embassy, where Ambassadors normally remain. When Ambassadors go on official trips, they tend to take Security with them, but in a nation in the middle of a Civil War, Stevens had essentially NO security. Are your alarm bells ringing yet?

Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

Nobody was supposed to ask questions, and thankfully they had Trey Gowdy, a safe seat Republican who loved all that cloak and dagger crap. So he runs out and screams about an Ambassador dying. Whenever anyone wonders why Stevens was there in the first place, Gowdy rushed to the camera and screamed that Obama and Clinton let an Ambassador die.

It was the cover up that Gowdy was involved in, and for that reason today, nobody cares that we armed Terrorists in both Libya and Syria. Nobody cares because when anyone starts looking, the path leads to Benghazi, which has been soured thanks to Trey Gowdy.

So Gowdy saying that anything was appropriate is the same to me as admitting there was something wrong with it. Because his participation in the cover up of Benghazi insured that I will never accept anything he says as truthful without a hell of a lot of evidence.

Later, after Benghazi was discredited, the truth about the weapons shipments came out, because it was found that the CIA was arming ISIS, who were supposedly enemy number one, or two, depending on the day, in Syria.

C.I.A. Arms for Syrian Rebels Supplied Black Market, Officials Say

It was all a lie. Our troops died. Hundreds of thousands of people died. All over a lie, that Gowdy did everything in his power to cover up.

Arms Airlift to Syrian Rebels Expands, With C.I.A. Aid

Weapons purchased by us were handed to ISIS. Exclusive: Tracing ISIS’ Weapons Supply Chain—Back to the US

You can search from now to the end of time. I’ve never posted that I agreed with Gowdy.

It’s funny isn’t it? Look at the dates of some of these reports. A lot of the reporting came out when the “Benghazi” investigation was being done by Congress, and for some reason, we never heard of any of it in testimony. Now, there are three possible reasons for that. One, nobody asked the question. Two, the Question was asked, and the people called to testify and provide information lied. Three, Every single person, both Republican and Democrat was so stupid and ill informed that they didn’t read the newspaper and know the truth that was going on.

So what answer do you think fits the situation?

No.

:no_text11: I’d prefer not to take your place or something. :2up:

Na, you the one gnawing Foux cock.

when the “Benghazi” investigation was being done by Congress, and for some reason, we never heard of any of it in testimony.

just type

Gaddafi Jewish

into any search engine, and your first dose of truth about Benghazi is right there...

No.

Slowly but surely, you’re starting to see some holes in the dam. If the mid-terms don’t go well for the GOP, you’ll see more people abandoning the pervert.

I like Gowdy. Napalatano...meh....

Liking them and most of what they have to say does not mean that I consider them perfect in their judgments.

I disagree with both conclusions.

Nap's point is that the FBI is free to investigate anything.

In this case, the FBI was put up to "investigating" something for 100% pure partisan political reasons, and that's not OK, and Nap will admit that.

Nap should be Sessions' replacement, and his quote will help him get confirmed...

Odium, post: 20033934
Like all little chickenshits Gowdy is running for the hills with his tail tucked between his legs at the same time he is running his mouth....funny how he would be a sure in for reelection but is quitting instead....something is off there.

Once in a while facts, reality and truth overcome diehard Republicans and their conscience won’t allow them to remain silent.

Might happen to you one day.
Only seems to happen to them when they are on their way out. I guess they must have to put their spine in a blind trust when they take office and get it back when they leave.

Forum List

Back