Fox News Judge Andrew Napolitano, Sings The Same Song As Trey Gowdy

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
President Trump has made it clear that he likes what he hears on Fox News. The network often covers the president favorably, bringing on conservative commentators who push the president’s agenda and, at times, explore far-right conspiracy theories.

But in an unusual shift Tuesday, three voices on Fox News pushed back against the president’s most recent conspiracy theory. A Fox News guest, commentator and anchor all rebuked claims from the president and his allies that the FBI planted a “spy” in his campaign in an effort to undercut his candidacy.

Outgoing Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the House Oversight Committee chairman and a Trump supporter, said in an interview on Fox that the FBI was justified in using a secret informant to assist in the Russia investigation. Gowdy, a member of the House Intelligence Committee, attended a classified Justice Department briefing last week on the FBI’s use of the confidential source, identified as Stefan A. Halper.

“President Trump himself in the Comey memos said if anyone connected with my campaign was working with Russia, I want you to investigate it, and it sounds to me like that is exactly what the FBI did,” Gowdy told host Martha MacCallum. “I think when the president finds out what happened, he is going to be not just fine, he is going to be glad that we have an FBI that took seriously what they heard.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said. Asked about the president’s tweets on the subject, Gowdy added that such statements could be subject to questioning by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

“If I were his lawyer, and I never will be, I would tell him to rely on his lawyers and his [communications] folks,” he said.

Asked to respond to Gowdy’s remarks, a Fox News commentator known for defending the president also cast doubt on Trump’s claims. Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano (better known and often quoted by Trump as Judge Napolitano) said claims that the FBI placed an undercover spy on Trump’s campaign “seem to be baseless.”
On Fox News, of all places, Trump’s ‘spy’ claim is debunked by Trey Gowdy and even Judge Napolitano

Do I think this will effect any Little Trumpsters?
No.

Birds of a feather...they both want/wish for appointments one day.....

Like all little chickenshits Gowdy is running for the hills with his tail tucked between his legs at the same time he is running his mouth....funny how he would be a sure in for reelection but is quitting instead....something is off there.

I take it you believe their words also when they say the Russia theory is the craziest conspiracy ever conducted.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense! :laughing0301:
From whom, are the wishing will appoint them?
Last time I checked, we currently have only the Trump Administration. Based on their comments, you actually think Trump will ever want to appoint them to anything?
Easy confirmation as long as he responds the swamper way......

Trey and Da Judge have jumped the Trump ship.

I take it the Alt Right believe their words also when they say the FBI did right.

Odium, post: 20033934
Like all little chickenshits Gowdy is running for the hills with his tail tucked between his legs at the same time he is running his mouth....funny how he would be a sure in for reelection but is quitting instead....something is off there.

Once in a while facts, reality and truth overcome diehard Republicans and their conscience won’t allow them to remain silent.

Might happen to you one day.

Once in a while facts, reality and truth overcome diehard Republicans and their conscience won’t allow them to remain silent.

I am not a republican and that's not happening to Gowdy. Why does a man who is a shoe in for reelection ALL OF A SUDDEN decide to "retire" someone has something on him OR he is retiring to fight The Trump Revolution.

I'd feel safer knowing that Trump was going to have our intelligence network monitor all democrats running for any elected office - cuz Russia

I am not a republican and that's not happening to Gowdy. Why does a man who is a shoe in for reelection ALL OF A SUDDEN decide to "retire" someone has something on him OR he is retiring to fight The Trump Revolution.
He says he's sick of DC and prefers being a prosecutor. Who can blame him. He was parodied by everyone, including me, for his howdy doody hair and his singular aim at Hillary, who banged him like a cheap gong over the emails. But Hillary got away with a lot when the Comey first gave her a good housekeeping seal. And it is ironic that Trump should have fired Comey immediately for his mishandling the emails, but instead was initially happy that Comey flipped at that last minute to pretty much give him the win. Gowdy might just be a guy who can see right and wrong despite his political leanings.

President Trump has made it clear that he likes what he hears on Fox News. The network often covers the president favorably, bringing on conservative commentators who push the president’s agenda and, at times, explore far-right conspiracy theories.

But in an unusual shift Tuesday, three voices on Fox News pushed back against the president’s most recent conspiracy theory. A Fox News guest, commentator and anchor all rebuked claims from the president and his allies that the FBI planted a “spy” in his campaign in an effort to undercut his candidacy.

Outgoing Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the House Oversight Committee chairman and a Trump supporter, said in an interview on Fox that the FBI was justified in using a secret informant to assist in the Russia investigation. Gowdy, a member of the House Intelligence Committee, attended a classified Justice Department briefing last week on the FBI’s use of the confidential source, identified as Stefan A. Halper.

“President Trump himself in the Comey memos said if anyone connected with my campaign was working with Russia, I want you to investigate it, and it sounds to me like that is exactly what the FBI did,” Gowdy told host Martha MacCallum. “I think when the president finds out what happened, he is going to be not just fine, he is going to be glad that we have an FBI that took seriously what they heard.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said. Asked about the president’s tweets on the subject, Gowdy added that such statements could be subject to questioning by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

“If I were his lawyer, and I never will be, I would tell him to rely on his lawyers and his [communications] folks,” he said.

Asked to respond to Gowdy’s remarks, a Fox News commentator known for defending the president also cast doubt on Trump’s claims. Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano (better known and often quoted by Trump as Judge Napolitano) said claims that the FBI placed an undercover spy on Trump’s campaign “seem to be baseless.”
On Fox News, of all places, Trump’s ‘spy’ claim is debunked by Trey Gowdy and even Judge Napolitano

No.
Trump is like Hitler in the bunker directing nonexistent armies towards the eastern front

I love it when far left drones use Fox news as a source, certainly defeats their on going debunked religious narrative..
Against the words of Trump? The network is basically his propaganda network, yet not even they can stomach this lie

Odium, post: 20034319

OK, so you are an independent conspiracy theorist that sees only a ‘must be’ dark and sinister motive behind a Republican once in a while telling the truth. We get it.

No.

You know they are nothing but filthy RINO's don't you?

Forum List

Back