The right wing millenial machine

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Conservatives are building an army of fired-up young people. How? By offering them salaries.

Who knew???

“The Republicans are building an army, while the Democrats are still paying you in ‘making the world a better place,’”

That is hilarious.....no wonder all the leftwing millennials are at home in their parent's basements. Hell republicans get jobs........lefties wait for that prime teaching position.

A 2017 study found that between 2008 and 2014, conservative donors gave three times more to millennial outreach groups than liberal donors.

What is this......conservatives pay better???????? what?????????

The Right-Wing Millennial Machine | HuffPost

Conservatives are building an army of fired-up young people. How? By offering them salaries.

Who knew???

“The Republicans are building an army, while the Democrats are still paying you in ‘making the world a better place,’”

That is hilarious.....no wonder all the leftwing millennials are at home in their parent's basements. Hell republicans get jobs........lefties wait for that prime teaching position.

A 2017 study found that between 2008 and 2014, conservative donors gave three times more to millennial outreach groups than liberal donors.

This is from a far left hack site.

Nathan’s experience is emblematic of a growing concern on the left: For a movement that wants to reach young people, low-income workers and people of color, progressive organizations and candidates don’t offer many paid opportunities.

Exactly the far left wants your unconditional and undying loyalty. Why should you get paid for it?

Who knew???

Nathan’s experience is emblematic of a growing concern on the left: For a movement that wants to reach young people, low-income workers and people of color, progressive organizations and candidates don’t offer many paid opportunities.

Exactly the far left wants your unconditional and undying loyalty. Why should you get paid for it?
Exactly, it's the Huff Po saying the democrats are cheap and the article basically says they are full of shit......which is hilarious

Who knew???

Exactly, it's the Huff Po saying the democrats are cheap and the article basically says they are full of shit......which is hilarious

You mean HuffingPaint finally got something right?

Since the progressives can't pay, perhaps they can get the government to pay for them to indoctrinate kids?

Wait is that not the public school system?

This is really amusing: Susan Rice's son is a REPUBLICAN and a conservative leader at STANFORD. There just may be hope for the Non-Veal Millennials after all!

John David Rice-Cameron can trace his conservative roots to his middle school years. Back then, his father would often have talk radio on during rides home from school or tennis practice.

“Sometimes my dad would listen to Rush Limbaugh and he would kind of argue with him,” recalls Rice-Cameron, 20, a sophomore at Stanford University. “I just found myself agreeing with basically everything Rush Limbaugh was saying.”

Rice-Cameron’s parents are Democrats. His mother, Susan Rice, served in the Obama administration, first as U.N. ambassador, then as National Security Advisor. But despite his parents’ political leanings, “they believe extensively in debate and engaging the other side and exposing people to different viewpoints,” he said.

Rice-Cameron started listening to talk radio on his own. That’s when he discovered Mark Levin, saying the firebrand pundit became his “ultimate political hero.”

“He’d talk about John Locke, and so I’d go and read some John Locke. He’d talk about John Smith, so I’d go and read John Smith. He’d talk about the Federalist Papers, and so I read those,” Rice-Cameron said. “I discovered the intellectual roots of liberty.”...

The conservative leader at Stanford - is Susan Rice’s son - The College Fix

This is really amusing: Susan Rice's son is a REPUBLICAN and a conservative leader at STANFORD. There just may be hope for the Non-Veal Millennials after all!

John David Rice-Cameron can trace his conservative roots to his middle school years. Back then, his father would often have talk radio on during rides home from school or tennis practice.

“Sometimes my dad would listen to Rush Limbaugh and he would kind of argue with him,” recalls Rice-Cameron, 20, a sophomore at Stanford University. “I just found myself agreeing with basically everything Rush Limbaugh was saying.”

Rice-Cameron’s parents are Democrats. His mother, Susan Rice, served in the Obama administration, first as U.N. ambassador, then as National Security Advisor. But despite his parents’ political leanings, “they believe extensively in debate and engaging the other side and exposing people to different viewpoints,” he said.

Rice-Cameron started listening to talk radio on his own. That’s when he discovered Mark Levin, saying the firebrand pundit became his “ultimate political hero.”

“He’d talk about John Locke, and so I’d go and read some John Locke. He’d talk about John Smith, so I’d go and read John Smith. He’d talk about the Federalist Papers, and so I read those,” Rice-Cameron said. “I discovered the intellectual roots of liberty.”...

And that's great, I cant stand Susan Rice, but it shows she doesn't force her politics on her kids, maybe he's doing it to rebel, but I'd love to hear some thoughts from him.

And that's great, I cant stand Susan Rice, but it shows she doesn't force her politics on her kids, maybe he's doing it to rebel, but I'd love to hear some thoughts from him.

It's really interesting that Susan Rice's husband is enough of a Rush fan to listen to him while driving his son around.

I do believe that if more high school and college students were exposed to the Mark Levin, we'd see a surge in true Conservativism.

It's really interesting that Susan Rice's husband is enough of a Rush fan to listen to him while driving his son around.

I do believe that if more high school and college students were exposed to the Mark Levin, we'd see a surge in true Conservativism.
I agree, which is why they try everything to prevent that....its also why they get kiddies involved in adult subjects like global warming and sex ed...….mold them while they are young

Tell us again about how we need to be more like Venezuela

imagining things again huh frankie .....
So what policies in Venezuela do you not like?
Are you stupid?
What? I want her to tell me which policies Venezuela does, that she thinks are bad...….what is the problem with this question?

I think Rush is a better starting point.

You sort of have to be a conservative before you care about most of what Levin says, while Rush is simply telling you to question everything.

The OP is hokey.

The outreach will get three more millennial votes in a hundred.

Forum List

Back