Fox & Friends Newest Lie: ACORN Getting Federal Funds

And Media Matter gets our tax dollars and their only agenda is to attack fox. Why are you DUMs saying anything about THAT. I for one do not want my tax dollars attaching any news source but they sure have it out for fox

The group ACORN was loathed by the GOP right. Because it consisted of and advocated for minority groups, particularly voter registration, it represented the "scary, black man." As ACORN also organized for President Obama, the "scary, black man"-in-chief, they were frequently accused of "voter fraud" - an allegation not substantiated by the facts. As such, it was targeted by video slime merchant James O'Keefe, whose sting videos took pride of place on Fox News. He and his videos, which might have broken state laws, were subsequently discredited and ACORN was exonerated of any wrong doing. After having been defunded by Congress, it subsequently filed for bankruptcy, but right wingers fear that those scary dark people are still lurking out there. Thus, a right wing rumor, thanks to the right wing Scaife funded site Judicial Watch, has surfaced which claims that ACORN members are getting secret monies from a DOJ grant to the Afforadable Housing Centers of America. It's not true but who cares when that "scary, black man" card can be dealt from the deck of right wing propaganda. Not surprisingly, Fox News, the mouthpiece for the right wing, has picked up on this newest lie. Not suprisingly, Fox & Friends, "the morning happy-talk show that Ailes uses as one of his primary vehicles to inject his venom into the media bloodstream" is promoting it on his morning propaganda machine that still works on week-ends.

Continue reading »
News Hounds: Fox & Friends Newest Lie: ACORN Getting Federal Funds

Fox pushed Politico.com's last two Lies of the Year, I think they may have another winner!

Fox pushed Politico.com's last two Lies of the Year, I think they may have another winner!

And you got spanked for claiming Fox won Politico's awards, when in fact, Politico made no mention of Fox.

That was also the thread where you admitted that the ends justify the means for you. Typical leftist.

TM do you really think that the poor can afford to keep up the expenses with a house.
A new roof costs anywhere from 3,000.00 to 8,000.00
The average property tax is 1,180.00
Affordable living yes but not houses.
This is exactly what happened when many could not afford this, that help contribute to the housing market problem.
if the poor can afford rent, they can afford a house of their own in most cases.

My inlaws were below dirt poor, with 4 children and another child that was homeless that they took in to take care of.....

they bought a home for $6000 in the 60's, when the average home for the middle class was costing around $10-$12,000 in the city they lived.

They paid off their mortgage in 20 years, both have since died and we sold the home for $150,000.00.....

they had every right to own a home as the next guy....just because a family is poor does not mean they can not achieve property ownership.

they just buy cheaper homes....and their kids, someday will reap the benefits of such....as with middle class family's wealth from their homes....

ACORN changed their name to C.O.I., Community Organizers International:
ACORN's new name - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Now comes word that ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, is changing its name. But no matter if it's ACORN or COI -- Community Organizations International -- it can run but it cannot hide.
ACORN is under investigation in at least 14 states, Pennsylvania included, for allegations of voter registration fraud. The FBI is involved. ACORN is responsible for 400,000 fraudulent voter registrations nationwide, says Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa.

Well cool.

Glad they are back.

Conservative bastards would like to see the people starving to death on the streets.

That is pathetic bullshit, worthy of TruthDon'tMatter or Rdean. Shame on you.

TM do you really think that the poor can afford to keep up the expenses with a house.
This is exactly what happened when many could not afford this, that help contribute to the housing market problem.
if the poor can afford rent, they can afford a house of their own in most cases.

My inlaws were below dirt poor, with 4 children and another child that was homeless that they took in to take care of.....

they bought a home for $6000 in the 60's, when the average home for the middle class was costing around $10-$12,000 in the city they lived.

They paid off their mortgage in 20 years, both have since died and we sold the home for $150,000.00.....

they had every right to own a home as the next guy....just because a family is poor does not mean they can not achieve property ownership.

they just buy cheaper homes....and their kids, someday will reap the benefits of such....as with middle class family's wealth from their homes....

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

As much as we hear the right accuse the left of class warfare, we are far more apt to see posts slamming the poor. I think it's a real shame since I think as Americans we should all work together to help the country.

As much as we hear the right accuse the left of class warfare, we are far more apt to see posts slamming the poor. I think it's a real shame since I think as Americans we should all work together to help the country.

OK. What are you doing?

The group ACORN was loathed by the GOP right. Because it consisted of and advocated for minority groups, particularly voter registration, it represented the "scary, black man." As ACORN also organized for President Obama, the "scary, black man"-in-chief, they were frequently accused of "voter fraud" - an allegation not substantiated by the facts. As such, it was targeted by video slime merchant James O'Keefe, whose sting videos took pride of place on Fox News. He and his videos, which might have broken state laws, were subsequently discredited and ACORN was exonerated of any wrong doing. After having been defunded by Congress, it subsequently filed for bankruptcy, but right wingers fear that those scary dark people are still lurking out there. Thus, a right wing rumor, thanks to the right wing Scaife funded site Judicial Watch, has surfaced which claims that ACORN members are getting secret monies from a DOJ grant to the Afforadable Housing Centers of America. It's not true but who cares when that "scary, black man" card can be dealt from the deck of right wing propaganda. Not surprisingly, Fox News, the mouthpiece for the right wing, has picked up on this newest lie. Not suprisingly, Fox & Friends, "the morning happy-talk show that Ailes uses as one of his primary vehicles to inject his venom into the media bloodstream" is promoting it on his morning propaganda machine that still works on week-ends.

Continue reading »

Spoken like a true kool-aid drinker that didn't make any effort to read enough of the thread to realize he is wrong.
Or he did read the thread and he's just a liar.
:eusa_shhh:

Continue reading »
ummmm I thought bothe the house and senate passed a federal law taking away all acorn funds.... did the repubs do this just for show?

OK. What are you doing?
Voting for Democrats.

Forum List

Back