Fox & Friends Newest Lie: ACORN Getting Federal Funds

Why does the right hate groups that help poor people?????

I think the problem is that these poor people aren't being helped long-term.

Everything ACORN did was temporary.

But the underlying secret going on here is the left is using the poor to destroy the housing and banking markets, steal elections, and run of the debt.

But the underlying secret going on here is the left is using the poor to destroy the housing and banking markets, steal elections, and run of the debt.

Where are you getting this from?

Did these poor people ever complain that they weren't being helped?

Who's the better judge of whether or not they feel they're being adequately helped....YOU or THEM?

Moreover, what did YOU do to help these people?

Hmmmm......?!?!???

Who's the better judge of whether or not they feel they're being adequately helped....YOU or THEM?

Hmmmm......?!?!???

They went nuts when after 99 weeks of collecting unemployment benies they wanted more

Go to work everyday and get killed in taxes....and to the left that's not enough.....:eusa_whistle:

Hmmmm......?!?!???

They went nuts when after 99 weeks of collecting unemployment benies they wanted more

Go to work everyday and get killed in taxes....and to the left that's not enough.....:eusa_whistle:
That's what I thought...NOTHING.

Pat yourself on the back, which I'm sure you already are.

:clap2:

Hmmmm......?!?!???

I'm sure if the media wanted to push a story about how the poor aren't being helped they could shove enough mics in people's faces and get the story.

I'm not really sure how I personally can help THEM.

First of all, who's THEM????

Black people or poor people???

As far as I'm concerned it's a terrible thing for you to just spew nasty lies about your fellow Americans. And I wonder where in the world you got all that negativism.

Do you mean take THEM and let them live with me and support THEM for the rest of my life???

Do you mean take one of THEM into my home when his mother died from Cancer and got one of THEM back on his feet and helped one of THEM have a future???

I'm not sure what you want me to do.

As far as I'm concerned it's a terrible thing for you to just spew nasty lies about your fellow Americans. And I wonder where in the world you got all that negativism.

I've got news for you.....some of our fellow Americans are some seriously nasty people.

Hmmmm......?!?!???

I'm sure if the media wanted to push a story about how the poor aren't being helped they could shove enough mics in people's faces and get the story.

I'm not really sure how I personally can help THEM.

First of all, who's THEM????

Black people or poor people???

You tell me.

YOU were the one who used the term "poor people."

I'm simply RESPONDING to YOUR post.

Hmmmm......?!?!???

Like this President does when he boasts about how many jobs he creates every month.
Like he boasts about how the Stimulus was a huge success....
By the way your GF Rachel Maddow went on air tonight saying the WH is looking into doing another Stimulus because the economy is in such bad shape..... :(

Like this President does when he boasts about how many jobs he creates every month.
Like he boasts about how the Stimulus was a huge success....
By the way your GF Rachel Maddow went on air tonight saying the WH is looking into doing another Stimulus because the economy is in such bad shape..... :(

Well we can't rule out "Heinlein's Razor", Grey's Law, or Clark's Law.

Hanlon's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clark's Law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Wikipedia Knowledge Dump (WikiDumper.org): Grey's Law

I agree with another stimulus.

This time a PROPER one with no crusty corporate moguls and bosses getting a piece of the pie, or big fat chunks of the pie as the case may be.

I agree with another stimulus.

This time a PROPER one with no crusty corporate moguls and bosses getting a piece of the pie, or big fat chunks of the pie as the case may be.

Typical response from a liberal Democrat....something is broken,throw money at it.
If it's still broken....Well throw more money at it.

You don't want to admit that this President failed in getting the economy back on track.
All his economic advisors quit on him realizing this administration is a disaster.:lol:

So, when a leftist feels generous for taking tax money from someone else who earned it and giving it to someone who didn't, that's cool. But when a conservative says he works every day to earn money to pay those taxes...that's doing nothing to help people.

And you're totally unaware of the dichotomy.

So, when a leftist feels generous for taking tax money from someone else who earned it and giving it to someone who didn't, that's cool. But when a conservative says he works every day to earn money to pay those taxes...that's doing nothing to help people.

Marc Ass-To-Lips is incapable of making the connection between taxes and welfare.
He only benefits from one of them.
S'exactly why I have his ass on ignore.

except when people quote him
:eusa_shhh:

Marc Ass-To-Lips is incapable of making the connection between taxes and welfare.
He only benefits from one of them.
S'exactly why I have his ass on ignore.

except when people quote him
:eusa_shhh:

:lol:

Forum List

Back