Fox Business News: Obama Will Push for Slavery Reparations in 2016

Gotta keep the black folks riled up to vote Democrat.

How they don't see this as offensive is beyond me. I wasn't AROUND for slavery. I owe nothing to anyone

Were you around when the Nazi's killed the Jews because you're paying for it.

Simply change the reparations lingo....Change black to Jew and watch the same people who object to black reparations switch sides.

Oh and if they dont change sides they will simply says something really mild like "I dont agree with ANYONE getting reparations"

Make it about blacks and they'll change their tune to discussions on being lazy, entitled, etc etc that they dont label the Jews with for doing to same
Why should Jews deserve reparations?

They are getting them...You tell me why they are getting them and blacks arent
The Jews don't deserve reparations in any form from Americans as well as any negro decendent of an alleged slave.

Uhhh, where have you been? They've been getting reparations for 50 years and you've been paying for it.

So again, Tell me why the jews are getting it but blacks shouldnt.

Thats a tough one aint it?

What reparations are they getting?

Until we pay what we owe there's a blight on our collective souls.

Pathetically comical guilt ridden retard.

Blacks have been getting "Reparations"
for the last fifty years.......

"reparations" is in quotes because what you mean is "the right to vote" and thats your "reparations"

finger_quotes.jpg

Gotta keep the black folks riled up to vote Democrat.

How they don't see this as offensive is beyond me. I wasn't AROUND for slavery. I owe nothing to anyone

Simply change the reparations lingo....Change black to Jew and watch the same people who object to black reparations switch sides.

Oh and if they dont change sides they will simply says something really mild like "I dont agree with ANYONE getting reparations"

Make it about blacks and they'll change their tune to discussions on being lazy, entitled, etc etc that they dont label the Jews with for doing to same

The Jews don't deserve reparations in any form from Americans as well as any negro decendent of an alleged slave.

Uhhh, where have you been? They've been getting reparations for 50 years and you've been paying for it.

Jews should be getting reparations for what exactly?

If you have to ask then you're too stupid to have this conversation. Try the intro class to human history

Do you agree that Jews should be getting reparations?

See, you cant even answer :rofl: and thats the point. Whether or not you believe they SHOULD or SHOULDNT that doesnt matter because THEY ARE! And you cant explain it....

Which is the entire point

See, you cant even answer :rofl: and thats the point. Whether or not you believe they SHOULD or SHOULDNT that doesnt matter because THEY ARE! And you cant explain it....

I know what you mean. My answer is no, curre t Jews (or any past Jew) should not get sympathetic reparations due to that overblown mythical event.

Last edited:

If you have to ask then you're too stupid to have this conversation. Try the intro class to human history

None, in other words.

Talk about stupid.

I know what you mean. My answer is no, curre t Jews (or any past Jew) should not get reparations due to the holohoax.

Thats not the question fuck face and you know it. I said tell my why Jews get reparations NOW but blacks shouldnt want reparations ever?

Its a riddle and one none of you can touch it because how can you call the Jews all the names you call blacks for wanting what the Jews got? LOL

Because Involuntary Servitude is different from Mass Murder?

Not so tough for anyone with an IQ.....

Oh -- Now I understand why you think it's so tuff

moron

I heard him say it. He absolutely said it. You are the piss drinker here.
You have zero evidence. See my previous post.

I tried to find a link and looked on youtube as well. Its strange that I can't seem to find any evidence, but no matter, feel free to not believe me, I know what I heard. I remember Mark Levin playing a clip of him Obama being interviewed, where he said he does not believe in reparations because he believed they would not go far enough. And I heard numerous people repeat the fact that he said that.
It's not strange at all....because he didn't say it. You drank the kool aid and are now looking for seconds.

Again I heard him say it. Chose not to believe me, I don't care. I could pull up numerous sources that paraphrase what he said, but I can't seem to find an exact quote. Google loves Obozo.

Obama stands firm against reparations - Washington Times

After the Election the R Word Reparations

it's so cute watching the bigots play.

more lies from fauxnews. now go shriek.... 'benghaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiii'

Meanwhile, women are getting burned alive for leaving their house without her husbands permission and you got SHIT to say about it?

Meanwhile, Christians are being singled out and murdered and your silence is deafening?

Meanwhile, girls are kidnapped, raped and sold into slavery and the best you scumbags got is --

0,,17624040_303,00.jpg

piss off, hypocrite douchebag

quiet lunatic freak.

Fifty years of affirmative action, racial preferences, quotas, and wasted trillions spent on social welfare, education, and war on poverty programs must come to an end.

The time for equality has arrived ! Lol

I know what you mean. My answer is no, curre t Jews (or any past Jew) should not get reparations due to the holohoax.

Thats not the question fuck face and you know it. I said tell my why Jews get reparations NOW but blacks shouldnt want reparations ever?

Its a riddle and one none of you can touch it because how can you call the Jews all the names you call blacks for wanting what the Jews got? LOL
Jews are no different than blacks pertaining to draining the taxpayers wallet and destroying the moral fabric of society. Both deserve no reparations. Jews dwell on sympathy and blacks dwell on oppression.

Because Involuntary Servitude is different from Mass Murder?

Not so tough for anyone with an IQ.....

Oh -- Now I understand why you think it's so tuff

moron

Yes and Jews are different from blacks...but that doesnt answer why one is ok and the other isnt. Because like we all know blacks werent being killed they were going to loving slavery adoption agencies :rolleyes:

Fifty years of affirmative action, racial preferences, quotas, and wasted trillions spent on social welfare, education, and war on poverty programs must come to an end.

The time for equality has arrived ! Lol

White bitches use affirmative action. Why you putting the actions of white women and making it blacks fault? Everyone of those programs include whites.

You have zero evidence. See my previous post.

I tried to find a link and looked on youtube as well. Its strange that I can't seem to find any evidence, but no matter, feel free to not believe me, I know what I heard. I remember Mark Levin playing a clip of him Obama being interviewed, where he said he does not believe in reparations because he believed they would not go far enough. And I heard numerous people repeat the fact that he said that.
It's not strange at all....because he didn't say it. You drank the kool aid and are now looking for seconds.

Again I heard him say it. Chose not to believe me, I don't care. I could pull up numerous sources that paraphrase what he said, but I can't seem to find an exact quote. Google loves Obozo.
Then produce the evidence. We live in the age where everything a politician says that you may have "heard" is there to dig up......and yet you cannot find it. And now you want to provide a "paraphrase" as a source. :lol: Go right ahead, lets see those so-called paraphrase sources.

evidence? they don't need no stinking evidence. they're Obama deranged bigoted loons.

And you continue to suck Obozo's dick while he works towards Israel's destruction.

Jews don't get reparations, so your question is a non sequitur.

Forum List

Back