Fox Business News: Obama Will Push for Slavery Reparations in 2016

Gotta keep the black folks riled up to vote Democrat.

How they don't see this as offensive is beyond me. I wasn't AROUND for slavery. I owe nothing to anyone

Were you around when the Nazi's killed the Jews because you're paying for it.

Simply change the reparations lingo....Change black to Jew and watch the same people who object to black reparations switch sides.

Oh and if they dont change sides they will simply says something really mild like "I dont agree with ANYONE getting reparations"

Make it about blacks and they'll change their tune to discussions on being lazy, entitled, etc etc that they dont label the Jews with for doing to same

A bald faced lie.

It was before the campaign, but he said it.
Nope.

I heard him say it. He absolutely said it. You are the piss drinker here.
You have zero evidence. See my previous post.

I tried to find a link and looked on youtube as well. Its strange that I can't seem to find any evidence, but no matter, feel free to not believe me, I know what I heard. I remember Mark Levin playing a clip of him Obama being interviewed, where he said he does not believe in reparations because he believed they would not go far enough. And I heard numerous people repeat the fact that he said that.
It's not strange at all....because he didn't say it. You drank the kool aid and are now looking for seconds.

It was before the campaign, but he said it.
Nope.

I tried to find a link and looked on youtube as well. Its strange that I can't seem to find any evidence, but no matter, feel free to not believe me, I know what I heard. I remember Mark Levin playing a clip of him Obama being interviewed, where he said he does not believe in reparations because he believed they would not go far enough. And I heard numerous people repeat the fact that he said that.
It's not strange at all....because he didn't say it. You drank the kool aid and are now looking for seconds.

Again I heard him say it. Chose not to believe me, I don't care. I could pull up numerous sources that paraphrase what he said, but I can't seem to find an exact quote. Google loves Obozo.

During his first campaign Obama was asked if he believed in reparations and he said, "No, because reparations don't go far enough."
His agenda is so radical that reparations are just miniscule in comparison.

He's going to do it right after he takes all your guns and send people to the death panels to carry out the will of Allah

Again I heard him say it. Chose not to believe me, I don't care. I could pull up numerous sources that paraphrase what he said, but I can't seem to find an exact quote. Google loves Obozo.
Then produce the evidence. We live in the age where everything a politician says that you may have "heard" is there to dig up......and yet you cannot find it. And now you want to provide a "paraphrase" as a source. :lol: Go right ahead, lets see those so-called paraphrase sources.

Then produce the evidence. We live in the age where everything a politician says that you may have "heard" is there to dig up......and yet you cannot find it. And now you want to provide a "paraphrase" as a source. :lol: Go right ahead, lets see those so-called paraphrase sources.

evidence? they don't need no stinking evidence. they're Obama deranged bigoted loons.

it's so cute watching the bigots play.

more lies from fauxnews. now go shriek.... 'benghaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiii'

Meanwhile, women are getting burned alive for leaving their house without her husbands permission and you got SHIT to say about it?

Meanwhile, Christians are being singled out and murdered and your silence is deafening?

Meanwhile, girls are kidnapped, raped and sold into slavery and the best you scumbags got is --

0,,17624040_303,00.jpg

piss off, hypocrite douchebag

How they don't see this as offensive is beyond me. I wasn't AROUND for slavery. I owe nothing to anyone

Simply change the reparations lingo....Change black to Jew and watch the same people who object to black reparations switch sides.

Oh and if they dont change sides they will simply says something really mild like "I dont agree with ANYONE getting reparations"

Make it about blacks and they'll change their tune to discussions on being lazy, entitled, etc etc that they dont label the Jews with for doing to same
Why should Jews deserve reparations?

They are getting them...You tell me why they are getting them and blacks arent

The Jews don't deserve reparations in any form from Americans as well as any negro decendent of an alleged slave.

The Jews don't deserve reparations in any form from Americans as well as any negro decendent of an alleged slave.

Uhhh, where have you been? They've been getting reparations for 50 years and you've been paying for it.

So again, Tell me why the jews are getting it but blacks shouldnt.

Thats a tough one aint it?

Then I would say you misheard.

Forum List

Back