Fox Business News: Obama Will Push for Slavery Reparations in 2016

Until we pay what we owe there's a blight on our collective souls.
2483909-7519862116-Monke.jpg

Gotta keep the black folks riled up to vote Democrat.

How they don't see this as offensive is beyond me. I wasn't AROUND for slavery. I owe nothing to anyone

Wow- Fox News clearly is doing its job well.

There are not going to be any reparations, nor will President Obama suggest them- just nutjobbery to keep the poor white trash riled up to vote Republican.

This is amazing.

Some dipshit asshole INVENTS an entirely fictional scenario of what Obama will do, and the rubes actually line up to guzzle that piss and regurgitate it as fact!

You are seeing it with your own eyes, ladies and gentlemen.

If you ever needed proof Fox News is a propaganda channel, this is it.

The rubes totally bought a completely fictional claim.

Wow. Just...wow.

If they could get the wing nuts riled up about something as stupid as death panels, they can rile them up about this. It doesn't take much.

When Obama gets these hair brained ideas, he tries to find a way to make them happen. It's stupid. The current generation is simply not responsible for the sins of the past and there are no victims of slavery alive now. Just who do we pay? The ones who claim they are related to a former slave? And who pays? Just those, like Ben Afflect, who have ancestors that were slave owners?

No, the current rhetoric is that whites are all guilty of being born white and owe just because of their skin color.

This is just the latest scheme to redistribute money and, as usual, they attempt this by trying to shame everyone.

The goal isn't making things right. We've done that with equal rights, no thanks to the Democrats. The real goal here is robbing people to make their constituents happy. They've already convinced many people that they are entitled to things because of the evil people in the country and next step is to make them pay for their crime of being born white.

Except it wasn't Obama's hair brained idea. It was a side comment made by a Fox person on a panel, and made without even the attempt to support with it evidence of any kind. But people just pick it up and act as if it were true. Not even a the slightest attempt to engage in critical thinking. It's just plain sad.

That's exactly my point. They will believe anything as long as it paints Obama in a bad way. Logic or truth don't really matter.

GOEBBELS: I wouldn't put it past Obama to eat live babies to stay young.

RUBE VIEWER 1: When Obama gets it in his head to eat babies, he tries to find ways to make it happen.

RUBE VIEWER 2: Obama said he couldn't get enough babies to eat in 2008.

During his first campaign Obama was asked if he believed in reparations and he said, "No, because reparations don't go far enough."

A bald faced lie.

It was before the campaign, but he said it.
Nope.

I heard him say it. He absolutely said it. You are the piss drinker here.
You have zero evidence. See my previous post.

I tried to find a link and looked on youtube as well. Its strange that I can't seem to find any evidence, but no matter, feel free to not believe me, I know what I heard. I remember Mark Levin playing a clip of him Obama being interviewed, where he said he does not believe in reparations because he believed they would not go far enough. And I heard numerous people repeat the fact that he said that.

It's back to their standard: CLASS WARFARE

what else do they have? they were kicked out of Congress after only SIX years of his and his parties "reign of terror over us"

I just hope the people doesn't fall for anymore of his bullshit. AND see he still only care for CERTAIN groups of people in the country. and that ILLEGAL immigrants to get their VOTES and now this with Reparations ...... IN ORDER to get their votes and spread US TAXPAYERS monies to others who didn't do anything to DESERVE IT....

A bald faced lie.

It was before the campaign, but he said it.
Nope.

I heard him say it. He absolutely said it. You are the piss drinker here.
You have zero evidence. See my previous post.

I tried to find a link and looked on youtube as well. Its strange that I can't seem to find any evidence, but no matter, feel free to not believe me, I know what I heard.

What you heard was Glenn Beck claim Obama feels reparations would not go far enough.

Glenn Beck made it up, and you then heard Obama's voice in your head saying it. You drank the piss. Just like the rubes are drinking yet more invented piss about Obama in this topic.

You retards self-perpetuate your own gullibility!

I just hope the people doesn't fall for anymore of his bullshit.

You seem to be failing to understand that the Obama reparations claim as MADE UP. It is YOU who are gobbling up some bullshit.

What's really sad is this is not an exceptional example. This gullibility and piss drinking is all too common around here.

Remember how we were told Obambam wasn't Responsible for the sins OF his ugly Reverend Wright

how soon they change their tunes as long it's their dear leader spewing it

they can go find and dig up my ancestors if they find they were involved in slavery. and then try and get blood from their bones

OMG frikken DEMS dear leader spewing dark horses blood bones in something something.
She's on a Roll. It's Spring in America, Stephanie. Isn't this when MILLIONS of true Americans migrate to Washington D.C. to take back their country?

Forum List

Back