Zone1 Who was responsible for slavery.

There is no real justice in mortal govts, only Gods rule will bring real justice and balance.
Governments are comprised of men. Capitalism is comprised of men. Neither capitalism or government are evil in and of themselves.

You know, that institution that used to exist where blacks were enslaved. That we fought a Civil War to end? That many blacks these days laughingly want "reparations" for? Who started it all. It was a black person named Anthony Johnson. He was at one time an indentured servant who was freed after his indentured servitude. He went on to be successful. He himself got 4 indentured servants. Three White and one black.

The black one's name was John Castor. After his period of indentured servitude, Johnson didn't free him. But he went to work for a neighbor anyway. Johnson sued to get him back. The first trial ended where the neighbor got to keep him. But on appeal, Jonson was given the right to own him and got him back. That set the legal precedent. So for all the blacks who complain about their ancestors having been slaves, they have a black person to blame for it. And for those seeking reparations for slavery, they should look for the descendants of Anthony Johnson and try to get it from them.

View attachment 894030

I don't believe it. You said capitalism is evil and you can't explain why you believe that.

Oh, I can explain it. And I have explained it. Just not here. I can't tell you of a forum where it can be found. And even if I did, you wouldn't want to know what it is and go there. Because then you would be exposed to the truth. And we both know that not you or anybody else around here wants that.
Also, even if you were to go to the place I speak of, you wouldn't join to debate me over the matter.
I've never known anybody to do that.

Forum List

Back