Fox Business News: Obama Will Push for Slavery Reparations in 2016

Gotta keep the black folks riled up to vote Democrat.

How they don't see this as offensive is beyond me. I wasn't AROUND for slavery. I owe nothing to anyone

The irony is killing me!

Fox News is counting on you tards being stupid enough to buy this reparations propaganda so that YOU get riled up, just like you are now.

He can push it all he wants, Congress will never go along with it.

Elections DO have consequences :)

Pay priosners released when evidence of their innocence comes to light. Should pay the descendents of slaves for what we did to their ancestors. Free tuition, tax breaks, free healthcare, etc.

Until we pay what we owe there's a blight on our collective souls.

What exactly do "we" owe? Hell the democrat party hasn't even apologized for their roll in slavery and starting a war to keep the institution. THEY are the ones who should pay if anyone. Reparations should be paid to anyone alive who was a slave.

How they don't see this as offensive is beyond me. I wasn't AROUND for slavery. I owe nothing to anyone
Fox news is good at that....

It wasn't even fox news, who wouldn't put something this stupid on the air. It was someone who worked for fox on a panel making an aside. But the idiots will lap it up as if it were fact.

Fox news is good at that....

It wasn't even fox news, who wouldn't put something this stupid on the air. It was someone who worked for fox on a panel making an aside. But the idiots will lap it up as if it were fact.
Well it's just another redundant claim made since Oblama came into office......it has already been debated in Congress years ago and it is a moot subject...

During his first campaign Obama was asked if he believed in reparations and he said, "No, because reparations don't go far enough."
His agenda is so radical that reparations are just miniscule in comparison.

Forum List

Back