They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner,

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, .. .. .. .. etc etc etc

If they had each complied with the police they would still be alive today. The anger at police has nothing to do with race and everything to do with idiots who refuse to comply with the police and the left who want to ignore common sense in order to turn more minorities out to the polls for political gain.

Last edited:
Not hard to "comply" when you're getting shot in the back.

Even in that case, the diseased ran away from the police, resisted arrest, and assaulted the police. If he had initially complied he would be alive today. You disagree?

Even in that case, the diseased ran away from the police, resisted arrest, and assaulted the police. If he had initially complied he would be alive today. You disagree?

The "diseased"?

I don't know, I wasn't there. But I do know shooting someone in the back is an act of cowardice.

To imagine that somebody has only fair intentions because he's wearing a cop uniform is woefully naïve.

They should have acted white.

The "diseased"?

I don't know, I wasn't there. But I do know shooting someone in the back is an act of cowardice.

To imagine that somebody has only fair intentions because he's wearing a cop uniform is woefully naïve.

You can't concede the point that he resisted arrest? Hence he did not comply? The point of the thread is that if they complied with the police they would still be alive right now. You disagree? What's it like to live in a world where facts don't matter? I'm not going to fall for the straw man by the way. Give it up.

The OP is stating the obvious truth. It's funny how liberals won't concede it as true though.

The OP is stating the obvious truth. It's funny how liberals won't concede it as true though.

What the author is stating is a blind sycophancy to the idea of Authoritarianism. A trait that gives me the urge to regurge.

What the author is stating is a blind sycophancy to the idea of Authoritarianism. A trait that gives me the urge to regurge.

The common denominator in all of these cases where blacks were killed by the police is that they (the blacks) did not comply and resisted arrest.

The common denominator in all of these cases where blacks were killed by the police is that they (the blacks) did not comply and resisted arrest.

Actually the common denominator is that they (and many others) were killed by authoritarian figures with guns. What the circumstances were, especially where the survivor IS the authoritarian figure who did the shooting, we don't know. Both this genuflecting before authority just because it's authority, and the idea that we get accurate descriptions from the very entities that would incriminate themselves if the description goes a certain way, are both profoundly naïve and really makes me wonder if some people on this board have literally never been out of the house.

So in one thread we got rightwingers trying to defend Tim McVeigh, and in this thread we got rightwingers trying to defend the summary execution of unarmed black men.

Whoa. What's next!

Forum List

Back