Fort Myers, Last Night

It was a sad spectacle to see a man pretending to be President, and pretending to be Commander in Chief,

in front of real soldiers.
Yes, and I thank God every day, that Obama is no longer the spineless CIC. What a fucking worthless piece of flesh that guy was.
And to think, we had 16 years of this.

Hope n' Change Cartoons

clinton-cash-graphic-novel-panel-3.jpg

Archive%2BWelcome%2B1.jpg

Interesting and well delivered speech from President Trump at Ft. Myers last night. I wonder if the foaming mouthed, bulging eyes Trump haters found much with which to disagree.

How about these points:

1. Since the founding of our republic, our country has produced a special class of heroes whose selflessness, courage and resolve is unmatched in human history. American patriots from every generation have given their last breath on the battlefield for our nation and for our freedom.

[I hear 'American exceptionalism' there......quite a change from the previous President, huh?]

2. ...we can find the inspiration our country needs to unify, to heal, and to remain one nation, under God.

[Wait.....did he mention God???? He must be familiar with the Founders!]

3. The men and women of our military operate as one team, with one shared mission and one shared sense of purpose. They transcend every line of race, ethnicity, creed and color ... all service members are brothers and sisters. They’re all part of the same family. ... America requires love for all of its people.

[And, again....the very opposite of the Democrat/Liberal Identity Politics. I bet he even included white males in that!]

4. ....nearly 16 years after the Sept. 11 attacks, after the extraordinary sacrifice of blood and treasure, the American people are weary of war without victory.

5. I share the American people’s frustration. I also share their frustration over a foreign policy that has spent too much time, energy, money — and most importantly, lives — trying to rebuild countries in our own image instead of pursuing our security interests above all other considerations.

[Wait....didn't the Democrats decide that some judge in Hawaii was in charge of foreign policy???]

6. My original instinct was to pull out. And historically, I like following my instincts.....many meetings, over many months, we held our final meeting last Friday at Camp David with my cabinet and generals to complete our strategy.

[Remember that last guy, the one who ignored his advisers....and failed miserably at everything he did?]

7. ....our nation must seek an honorable and enduring outcome worthy of the tremendous sacrifices that have been made, especially the sacrifices of lives. The men and women who serve our nation in combat deserve a plan for victory.

[Remember that last guy, who pulled all the troops out to leave a vacuum for 'the JayVee...ISIS'???? What a dunce.]

8. Today, 20 U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organizations are active in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the highest concentration in any region anywhere in the world.

[Of course, Obama handed over the ability to produce nuclear missiles to a nation that fits that description.]

9. When I became president, I was given a bad and very complex hand. But I fully knew what I was getting into, big and intricate problems.

[Remember 8 years of hearing Boooooossshhhhh as an excuse for every failure?]

10. But one way or another, these problems will be solved. I’m a problem solver. And in the end, we will win.

[Echoes of Reagan's famous 'We win, they lose.' And he did.....let's hope for the same consummation.]

If the guy would keep delivering messages like this and stay the hell off his twitter account, he might accomplish some meaningful things.

The democrats wrote their talking points against his speech before his speech was ever even written.

The democrats wrote their talking points against his speech before his speech was ever even written.
The Leftist Know Nothing Scum responding to this thread could not have even listened to the speech.
It's obvious they are just regurgitating what they heard from The President's Hateful Opposition.
I'd rather make people laugh.
And there is no better way to do that, than discuss the Clown In Chief, Obama Bin Lying.
Fairy-and-Unbalanced.gif

Trump means what he says! Thanks, Ms. USMB conservative librarian. :)

LOL, "Trump means what he says!??? Since when? He flips and flops more than a fat tuna on the deck with a rolling swell running.
When we voted for President Trump(you disrespectful asshat) we knew he wasn't perfect, but he said he was going to Make America Great Again, while you bitch was talking about continuing the divisiveness of Obama. Guess what ? Now for Mr. President flip and flop, remember this guy? Obama's Sec of State(2nd term)

The US should have pulled out long ago after the Taliban was removed from power, which I thought was the US's objective.

Now I am not sure what victory means.

If it means killing all the Teliban asshats then that is easy, but we won't do it.

See how the cult wheels to follow Trump?
Much like the cult that supported Obama as our military was bled in Afghanistan for his 4 years?

My reaction is not enthusiastic. As we know, Trump can read a teleprompter reasonably well, and he has people working for him who can craft a good speech.

He needed to praise and encourage the unfortunate soldiers and sailors and airmen who will be putting their lives on the line for even more years now. He did that.

He needed to explain why the policy he campaigned on was dead. He did that.

He felt compelled to point out the stupidity of his predecessor in these wars. He did that.

The glimmer of hope is that his military leaders will not be hampered by feel-good manipulations from up above, and will be permitted to pursue battle-victory in real time, as they see fit. We'll see how that works out.

But bottom line: It is sufficient to have a CIC who is not a pussy/Leftist plant.

One issue, a father, his oldest son and youngest son are all veterans of conflict in the same part of the world. Many are tired of a 16 year old war that's really not doing much but help a drug trade run smoothly. Not being a dick, just saying. Was hoping this president would have done what he said and got us outta the stan.

You really expected Trump to do what he said he would do? You should know better than that.

obama never spoke on american exceptionalism? i quit reading after that. partisan blahblahblah

One issue, a father, his oldest son and youngest son are all veterans of conflict in the same part of the world. Many are tired of a 16 year old war that's really not doing much but help a drug trade run smoothly. Not being a dick, just saying. Was hoping this president would have done what he said and got us outta the stan.

You really expected Trump to do what he said he would do? You should know better than that.

No more then I did Oname, and no more then I expect from whoever is after trump. The wars have made way to much money for the political elite for them to give it up.

No one expects you to have any Moral Virtue at all, nor any love for your country or president.
We ALL DO KNOW BETTER THAN THAT, and know better than to expect that from you or Obama Bin Lying.
Strange+Bedfellows.gif

Last edited:
Trump ran on Make America Great Again. I yet have no idea when he thought it was great.

Generals love war, why? its what they do, they are lost without some kind of war. We can't let our generals be bored.

The US should have pulled out long ago after the Taliban was removed from power, which I thought was the US's objective.

Now I am not sure what victory means.

If it means killing all the Teliban asshats then that is easy, but we won't do it.

See how the cult wheels to follow Trump?
Much like the cult that supported Obama as our military was bled in Afghanistan for his 4 years?

I opposed any escalation by Obama and I supported getting out. So go cry to someone else.

No one expects you to have any Moral Virtue at all, nor any love for your country or president.
We ALL DO KNOW BETTER THAN THAT, and to expect that from you or Obama Bin Lying.
Strange+Bedfellows.gif

Okay, mission was to get OBL. He is dead, and out troops are doing what and for whom? Somensavage in a ducking mud hut ? You are like John "Twitch" McCain and Lindsey Grahamnisty. Always quick to call for other people and their kids to be sent off to some shit hole to die so you haven set shit to watch on TV and argue about on message boards, but not so fast to put you and yours out there. I'm glad that wing has a brain tumor now. Hopefully it dies quickly.

Trump ran on Make America Great Again. I yet have no idea when he thought it was great.

Generals love war, why? its what they do, they are lost without some kind of war. We can't let our generals be bored.
We know for sure, according to Obama, America was not only NEVER GREAT, but needed to be Fundamentally destroyed by the Very Terrorists he was Financing and Arming to carry out his dirty work in DIRECT VIOLATION of INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Obama is a WAR CRIMINAL. Who Kept our GENERALS BUSY BURIED IN PAPERWORK, RED TAPE, and SOCIAL EXPERIMENTATION, and he ASSASSINATED AMERICAN CITIZENS, CIVILIANS with Drone Attacks directly ordered by him, and he DECIMATED OUR MILITARY LEAVING IT IN DISREPAIR and in a POOR STATE OF READINESS.

Oh and FUCK OFF TRAITOR.

Benghravy.gif

Hard+Knocks.gif

A policy speech with no policy mentioned. Perfectly Trumpian.

Only Someone who Worshipped Obama Bin Dick Sucking would say that.
Plenty of Policy there.

Including not being a fucking coward like Obama Bin Spying is.
And I am sure it pissed you off that The President talked about Love, Unity, Commitment to a cause, Patriotism, and standing up against Bigotry.

I mean, that beautiful speech, talking about Equality, Brotherhood, Bravery, Love and Self Sacrifice just had to send you Postal.

And it really had to piss you off, that The President said, People in Foreign Countries have a right to run their own countries in the way THEY SEE FIT, and not as we think they should.

Did you kick a puppy, and steal candy from any babies last night after the speech or did you just go down to the liquor store, buy some Thunderbird, and drink yourself to sleep as you sobbed and cried over ......

Muh Shrillery?

& No More.....

Muh Putin?

Feel better now?

Forum List

Back