MAGA Influencer Apologizes to Putin on Twitter Over Ukraine Funding

We tried. Trump and Republicans shut it down.

And you approve.

What exactly did you MAGA goons expect to happen when you declared half of your own party was traitors? You forced them to ally with the Democrats for their own survival.

And Democrats are good with that. We can make compromises. That's how government is supposed to work.
False. That canard was shot down. Good. What we need is a real law and proper funding.

And you approve.

What exactly did you MAGA goons expect to happen when you declared half of your own party was traitors? You forced them to ally with the Democrats for their own survival.

And Democrats are good with that. We can make compromises. That's how government is supposed to work.
I second what BackAgain wrote in post 82

The senate bill did nothing to end the migrant invasion

But it would have given the false impression that something was being done

And you approve.

HR-2 and Schumer is still shelving it in the Senate. :eusa_whistle:

Yep. Those responses were as predictable as the sun rising.

WHO????

Deflection noted
You posted up a Twitter entry that could have been created by anyone. No MAGA person I know of has ever heard of the dude.

Is he one of your socks?

A major MAGA influencer on Twitter who goes by the pseudonym "Gunther Eagleman" wrote a tweet to Vladimir Putin yesterday apologizing for our nation funding Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion. While I have my own reservations about the extent of our involvement in Ukraine this should be flat our embarrassing for the MAGA movement. This man has over 600,000 followers on Twitter and with the retweets and attention it's getting his message will end up with millions of views, of which he will make money off of based on Twitter's engagement formula. Trump world gets offended when they're accused of being puppets of Putin. Major influencers like this guy make it difficult to shake that stereotype.

Who? Never heard of him…

False. That canard was shot down. Good. What we need is a real law and proper funding.
Biden's persistence worked for him and he didn't even have to compromise on his policy of keeping the border open.

Will that play to his advantage or to his chagrin?

I think it all depends on whether Trump cares enough and whether his fans even want to hear about it.

The elephant in the room stands for popularity on supplementing America's labour force with cheap and affordable labour. Biden is making his case based on the jobs they will do for 5 bucks an hour or less, are of no interest to American blacks, who are expecting something closer to 10 bucks.

In any case, the big money to the Ukraine is a done deal.

He gets his bullshit from meidas touch, might as well been democratic underground. Then DTMB pawns
it off like it's legit, and tries to come off like USMB's brightest.
I found a good Reddit on Mr. Eagleman, it is not known who that "person" is, what is known is the vast majority of his followers are Russian bots.

So SPAZ posts up a bullshit lie about Herr eagleman being a MAGA "influencer" that no MAGA person has ever heard of, and expects us to give a shit about this silliness?

Talk about being a cultist.

Last edited:
A major MAGA influencer on Twitter who goes by the pseudonym "Gunther Eagleman" wrote a tweet to Vladimir Putin yesterday apologizing for our nation funding Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion. While I have my own reservations about the extent of our involvement in Ukraine this should be flat our embarrassing for the MAGA movement. This man has over 600,000 followers on Twitter and with the retweets and attention it's getting his message will end up with millions of views, of which he will make money off of based on Twitter's engagement formula. Trump world gets offended when they're accused of being puppets of Putin. Major influencers like this guy make it difficult to shake that stereotype.

Broad brush much????????? Never heard of the guy.

I found a hood Reddit on Mr. Eagleman, it is not known who that "person" is, what is known is the vast majority of hi followers are Russian bots.

So SPAZ posts up a bullshit lie about Herr eagleman being a MAGA "influencer" that no MAGA person has ever heard of, and expects us to give a shit about this silliness?

Talk about being a cultist.
TDS is real. Its manifestations are kind of pathetic. Like this thread and so many more by Taz.

Forum List

Back