Forrest Gump is the greatest movie of all time

Now don't go putting me on the spot. I go brain dead then. Lemme think on it. :lol:
You can think as long as you want! You won't be able to name one that's better. :thup:

I also think Fried Green Tomatoes belongs in the top 10.
I'm not interested in top 10's! Only #1's! And FG has that soundly beaten!

Have we got a hair across our ass today? lol
I would love to assemble a top 10! But don't you dare bring up your "Titanic's" and "Twilight's" against Forrest Gump!!! :mad:

Neither of those movies hit my top 50 list. :)

Now don't go putting me on the spot. I go brain dead then. Lemme think on it. :lol:
You can think as long as you want! You won't be able to name one that's better. :thup:

I also think Fried Green Tomatoes belongs in the top 10.
I'm not interested in top 10's! Only #1's! And FG has that soundly beaten!

Have we got a hair across our ass today? lol
I would love to assemble a top 10! But don't you dare bring up your "Titanic's" and "Twilight's" against Forrest Gump!!! :mad:

Citizen Kane

That reminds me. I have to watch the last Hunger Games movie. It has been sitting and waiting on me for quite a while now..

That reminds me. I have to watch the last Hunger Games movie. It has been sitting and waiting on me for quite a while now..
giphy.gif

How dare you!!! :mad:

If you disagree I don't even care. That means you're a fool.

It shouldn't have even won the best Oscar, Pulp Fiction is better, Shawshank Redemption is better.

Congratulations on bringing up Shawshank Redemption! That's the first real contender! :clap:

We'll all try to pretend to forget you typed that other movie that only middle schoolers who are trying to be cool think is good.

Well, if someone told me, I was to be stranded with only one movie to watch, for the rest of my life, and they gave me a choice between Gump and something else, I would never want to be stuck with a Hanks movie. I get tired of watching him.

I think I would probably pick a Star Wars movie, The Princess Bride, or maybe The Shawshank Redemption.

It shouldn't have even won the best Oscar, Pulp Fiction is better, Shawshank Redemption is better.

No way is pulp fiction better than Gump, relied on too much violence even though i will admit it was also brilliant, Its viewable by a smaller audience which is the problem. Gump was a comedy yet took you through a gamut of emotions but also took you through a trip in History, and they did a pretty good job in blending it all

Well, if someone told me, I was to be stranded with only one movie to watch, for the rest of my life, and they gave me a choice between Gump and something else, I would never want to be stuck with a Hanks movie. I get tired of watching him.

I think I would probably pick a Star Wars movie, The Princess Bride, or maybe The Shawshank Redemption.

hahahah You wouldnt want to be stranded with the movie CASTAWAY?

Forum List

Back