Forrest Gump is the greatest movie of all time

Hunt for Red October, Shawshank Redemption, Lord Of The Rings, Avatar, Platoon, Fried Green Tomatoes, Armegeddon, Godfather, Alien, Empire Of The Sun, Little Big Man....just to name a few.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
If you disagree I don't even care. That means you're a fool.

It shouldn't have even won the best Oscar, Pulp Fiction is better, Shawshank Redemption is better.

Agreed. It's too saccharin. Pulp Fiction is far more watchable again. Though Gump has a nice summer time sound track that can please everyone, it is non offensive and usually everyone will tolerate it. It's like a commercial of those with no brain.

Gump is, after all, the best of American propaganda. IT IS, in it's essence, Hollywood.

Oh God... are you saying that you watched Pulp Fiction AGAIN?!

:puke:

Have to be honest. I hated Pulp Fiction. Do I need to run now?:scared1:

Hunt for Red October, Shawshank Redemption, Lord Of The Rings, Avatar, Platoon, Fried Green Tomatoes, Armegeddon, Godfather, Alien, Empire Of The Sun, Little Big Man....just to name a few.

I LOVED Avatar!

I thinjk the whole movie can be seen on youtube. Great storytelling and fantasy graphics.

If you disagree I don't even care. That means you're a fool.

It shouldn't have even won the best Oscar, Pulp Fiction is better, Shawshank Redemption is better.

Agreed. It's too saccharin. Pulp Fiction is far more watchable again. Though Gump has a nice summer time sound track that can please everyone, it is non offensive and usually everyone will tolerate it. It's like a commercial of those with no brain.

Gump is, after all, the best of American propaganda. IT IS, in it's essence, Hollywood.

Oh God... are you saying that you watched Pulp Fiction AGAIN?!

:puke:

Have to be honest. I hated Pulp Fiction. Do I need to run now?:scared1:

But that's the thing, people like different films. The same with any work of art.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Shoot. I posted a video for a funny one in the other thread...but did not know at the time there were 2 threads.

Forum List

Back