Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

In Texas, at least our politicians have the decency to pretend not to be crooks. :D

Seriously, I love New Orleans and the wonderful people there. I've spent a lot of time down there, and I don't just mean in the Quarter like a tourist. They deserve much better than politician's of all stripes have delivered them.

personally, I wouldn't much mind it if N'awlins sank to the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico...

giving folks there enough time to evacuate, of course... :)

eta... hopefully to some place out of state... say, Austin or some other place in Texas... :)

Awwww..no. If there weren't a New Orleans, the nation would be poorer for it. It's one of the 5 or 6 truly unique American cities.

fuck N'awlins... there's plenty of other gulf coast towns you could go to...

places that don't stink, aren't overpriced, and have food and music that's just as good or better...

places where Mardi Gras is a genuinely enjoyable local celebration, not an overblown spectacle...

places where you don't have to worry about the police towing your car or otherwise giving you shit and/or arresting you at the drop of a hat...

Only idiots live in a city that lies below sea level. Only idiots think (?) that it is feasible forever. Only idiots support the false notion that levies would forever stand up to a hurricane like Katrina.

All the residents of New Orleans who love living below sea level should move to Death Valley or to the shores of the Salton See.

After the well deserved imprisonment of the racist thug and thief, Nagin, of course.

Only idiots live in a city that lies below sea level. Only idiots think (?) that it is feasible forever. Only idiots support the false notion that levies would forever stand up to a hurricane like Katrina.

All the residents of New Orleans who love living below sea level should move to Death Valley or to the shores of the Salton See.

After the well deserved imprisonment of the racist thug and thief, Nagin, of course.

I hope you realize that millions of American's all over the country live in areas protected by levees, not just in New Orleans. From the Sacramento Valley of California to south Florida and in states up and down the Mississippi, Ohio and Missouri river basins, the risk of catastrophic flooding from a levee failure are just as great, or greater, than in New Orleans.

Are the ALL idiots?

New Orleans politicians and indictments have a long history together

But....but....but it is BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH'S fault.

Another criminal Democrap politician....shocking.

I hope you realize that millions of American's all over the country live in areas protected by levees, not just in New Orleans. From the Sacramento Valley of California to south Florida and in states up and down the Mississippi, Ohio and Missouri river basins, the risk of catastrophic flooding from a levee failure are just as great, or greater, than in New Orleans.

Are the ALL idiots?

No, not at all. The only idiots are those who live in a city below sea level, right next to the sea.

I have seen the damage done by flooding and broken levies in Portage de Sioux, MO in 1994. I saw the damage done by flood in Albany, GE in 1995. I helped to rebuild at both places, after the fact.

In all the places you mention Nature would take care of itself, once the water was gone. NOT SO in New Orleans. Think about it.

Are the ALL idiots?

No, not at all. The only idiots are those who live in a city below sea level, right next to the sea.

I have seen the damage done by flooding and broken levies in Portage de Sioux, MO in 1994. I saw the damage done by flood in Albany, GE in 1995. I helped to rebuild at both places, after the fact.

In all the places you mention Nature would take care of itself, once the water was gone. NOT SO in New Orleans. Think about it.

I too have responded to floods, in Des Moines and Waterloo, IA; Minot, ND and for hurricane surge in New Orleans, North Carolina, Texas, lower Louisiana, New Jersey and New York, as recently as 2 weeks ago. I've spent countless days visiting with the wiped-out homeowners and mucking the crap out of their wrecked homes.

And, you know what I've found? There isn't a damn bit of difference between their damage and the wreckage to their lives in other places than there was in New Orleans. In each instance, they lived below the level of the water and when it poured in, it poured in just like it did in New Orleans. And, in each place, nature eventually got rid of the water.

You just don't like New Orleans or, worse, the people who live there and are just making excuses for it. A flood is a flood is a flood, no matter where you are.

The difference between Minot North Dakota, a place I lived in for 4 years, and the cesspool of New Orleans is they have a river going through the city and it never flooded when I was there. A river that rarely floods is a different than building a major city next to the ocean on land built from mud and garbage....lower than the surrounding ocean and nearby lake.

New Orelans = dumbfucks

Also, another difference is Minot isn't full of scum ready to steal Federal money from the disaster like New Orleans and people in Minot don't go around shooting and stealing from others during a flood. Minot is full of white GOPers....New Orleans full of white trash and black Democraps.....thus why they have more fraud and violence in New Orleans.

Last edited:
The difference between Minot North Dakota, a place I lived in for 4 years, and the cesspool of New Orleans is they have a river going through the city and it never flooded when I was there. A river that rarely floods is a different than building a major city next to the ocean on land built from mud and garbage....lower than the surrounding ocean and nearby lake.

New Orelans = dumbfucks

Also, another difference is Minot isn't full of scum ready to steal Federal money from the disaster like New Orleans and people in Minot don't go around shooting and stealing from others during a flood.

Huh? Are we talking about the same Minot, ND or do you know of another one?

Hint: Why do you think they built levees in Minot? Just for the helluva it? No...it was to prevent REGULAR FLOODING. In other words, they knowingly and with malice aforethought, built in areas they KNEW were flood plain and then tried to protect themselves with levee's.

How is that different from New Orleans?

As for stealing from each other after the flood? Wanna bet? As for "stealing" federal money? Wanna bet? I saw the lines at the FEMA sites myself....in both places.

Last edited:
Minot never flooded when I lived there, shitbag. Grand Forks flooded.

Scum like you live in New Orleans, you wouldn't be welcome in Minot.

New Orelans = dumbfucks

Also, another difference is Minot isn't full of scum ready to steal Federal money from the disaster like New Orleans and people in Minot don't go around shooting and stealing from others during a flood.

Hint: Why do you think they built levees in Minot? Just for the helluva it? No...it was to prevent REGULAR FLOODING.

Nagin was making his corrupt fortune even as the democrats were blaming Bush!

New Orleanians will be most angered by the fact that Nagin's alleged corrupt activities were taking place as the city struggled to rebuild from the worst catastrophe in city history, said Terrence Fitzmorris, a Tulane University history professor.

Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

Nagin felt secure in that whatever he did would be blamed on Bush. Sort of like obama.

New Orelans = dumbfucks

Hint: Why do you think they built levees in Minot? Just for the helluva it? No...it was to prevent REGULAR FLOODING.

You mean, just because Minot didn't flood while you there means it NEVER flooded? Ya don't say?

Wonder what this is? A dust storm?

Minot Flood: Where we go from here? | SENTRY JOURNAL

(ps: I've never lived in New Orleans...or even Louisiana, except for Ft. Polk.)

Attachments

• $minot-flooding_33-300x159.jpg
    $minot-flooding_33-300x159.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 54
Asswipe....the entire city of Minot was not or ever will be in danger of the flood. The downtown areas have the river but not where I lived.

New Orleans is surrounded by the lake and ocean on landfill land, idiot.

New Orleans is a more expensive mess to clean up compared to downtown Minot.

The people of Minot don't view a flood as a chance to steal from others like scum in New Orelans that are mostly Democraps.

You mean, just because Minot didn't flood while you there means it NEVER flooded? Ya don't say?

Wonder what this is? A dust storm?

Minot Flood: Where we go from here? | SENTRY JOURNAL

(ps: I've never lived in New Orleans...or even Louisiana, except for Ft. Polk.)

New Orelans = dumbfucks

Hint: Why do you think they built levees in Minot? Just for the helluva it? No...it was to prevent REGULAR FLOODING. In other words, they knowingly and with malice aforethought, built in areas they KNEW were flood plain and then tried to protect themselves with levee's.

How is that different from New Orleans?

As for stealing from each other after the flood? Wanna bet? As for "stealing" federal money? Wanna bet? I saw the lines at the FEMA sites myself....in both places.

When Nature takes its course, flood water will flow away from Minot, ND, Grand Forks, ND, and even Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Why? Because those places and all others in the same area are ABOVE sea level. New Orleans is NOT. New Orleans is an artificially maintained city, which is favored by the likes of Ray Nagin. Enough said.

Flood waters will never leave New Orleans without tax-payer funded high capacity pumps.
Freeloaders will never leave New Orleans because of corrupt city officials like Ray Nagin.

Forum List

Back