Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

New Orleans politicians and indictments have a long history together

He is the first mayor ever to have federal indictments handed to him in the 285 year history. Looks like this Democrat is setting a precedent. Your party leading the way, makes you proud, doesn't it.

He should be put on trial for more than this. He let down New Orleans before and after the hurricane and then in true lefty fashion, blamed it on Bush.

I certainly must agree with you there. Nagin had the ability to save all those people left to fend for themselves in NOLA. The evidence is plain to see by all those school buses left in the lot's to the flood rather than transport the citizens to higher and safer ground. Both he and former governor Blanco should have been indicted for their incompetent and criminal actions that causes so much death and agony to the citizens of NOLA.

Sorry bout that,

Nagin was making his corrupt fortune even as the democrats were blaming Bush!

New Orleanians will be most angered by the fact that Nagin's alleged corrupt activities were taking place as the city struggled to rebuild from the worst catastrophe in city history, said Terrence Fitzmorris, a Tulane University history professor.

Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

Nagin felt secure in that whatever he did would be blamed on Bush. Sort of like obama.

^^^*WELL SAID!^^^

1. And it will look clear sailing for Obama while he's in office, then when he's out, thats when the plumbing backs up and then shit starts to bubble up on him too!:badgrin:
2. Then the *Negro Lincoln* will head his gnarly butt off to jail, to be with Nagin,..in an joining jail cell, ofcourse Obama will have constant FBI security agents at our nickel.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The difference between Minot North Dakota, a place I lived in for 4 years, and the cesspool of New Orleans is they have a river going through the city and it never flooded when I was there. A river that rarely floods is a different than building a major city next to the ocean on land built from mud and garbage....lower than the surrounding ocean and nearby lake.

New Orelans = dumbfucks

Also, another difference is Minot isn't full of scum ready to steal Federal money from the disaster like New Orleans and people in Minot don't go around shooting and stealing from others during a flood.

Huh? Are we talking about the same Minot, ND or do you know of another one?

Hint: Why do you think they built levees in Minot? Just for the helluva it? No...it was to prevent REGULAR FLOODING. In other words, they knowingly and with malice aforethought, built in areas they KNEW were flood plain and then tried to protect themselves with levee's.

How is that different from New Orleans?

As for stealing from each other after the flood? Wanna bet? As for "stealing" federal money? Wanna bet? I saw the lines at the FEMA sites myself....in both places.

When Nature takes its course, flood water will flow away from Minot, ND, Grand Forks, ND, and even Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Why? Because those places and all others in the same area are ABOVE sea level. New Orleans is NOT. New Orleans is an artificially maintained city, which is favored by the likes of Ray Nagin. Enough said.

Flood waters will never leave New Orleans without tax-payer funded high capacity pumps.
Freeloaders will never leave New Orleans because of corrupt city officials like Ray Nagin.

Ahem.....(clears throat)....

Let me give you a little geography lesson..

No, I don't think I will. YOU look up the elevations of the French Quarter, the Gentilly Ridge and the Metarie Ridge.

Asswipe....the entire city of Minot was not or ever will be in danger of the flood. The downtown areas have the river but not where I lived.

New Orleans is surrounded by the lake and ocean on landfill land, idiot.

New Orleans is a more expensive mess to clean up compared to downtown Minot.

The people of Minot don't view a flood as a chance to steal from others like scum in New Orelans that are mostly Democraps.

Minot never flooded when I lived there, shitbag. Grand Forks flooded.

Scum like you live in New Orleans, you wouldn't be welcome in Minot.

You mean, just because Minot didn't flood while you there means it NEVER flooded? Ya don't say?

Wonder what this is? A dust storm?

Minot Flood: Where we go from here? | SENTRY JOURNAL

(ps: I've never lived in New Orleans...or even Louisiana, except for Ft. Polk.)

I was going to respond to this, but decided what's the point? I don't argue with my 7 year old grandson, so why should I argue with his intellectual counterpart?

I will note this for the benefit of other morons who might drop by. You said "New Orleans is a more expensive mess to clean up compared to downtown Minot."

Ya don't say? Lessee....population of Minot? Roughly 42,000. Population of New Orleans? 360,000....and that's today....AFTER Katrina.

Wow! Who woulda guessed it might take more money to clean up a city which has NINE TIMES THE POPULATION!

Thanks for pointing that out....genius.

Nagin's biggest mistake is not moving to Chicago to run for office there instead of NO.

Nagin's biggest mistake is not moving to Chicago to run for office there instead of NO.

Or Detroit. They seem to have a habit of electing felons.

There ya go. Nagin will be welcomed in Detroit to screw the public more. I understand that Kwane Kilpatrick did a pretty good job there fleecing the public. Maybe they'll become cell mates and compare notes.

Notice hardly any progressive news outlets mention he's a democrat?

Oh, please. Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, except to those who are looking for it.

Here...this is just from Google News. 490 news items about Nagin's indictment. Look through it and see if you can't find some "progressive" news outlets mentioning it.

Former New Orleans Mayor Indicted for...

(Hint: Bet ya can....lot's of 'em!)

Uh... do you know how long any Republican has ever been a mayor of New Orleans?
Two years. 1870 to 1872. That's it. You have to be a "Democrat" at least in name or you're never going to get elected. It's a given. To attempt otherwise would be like running for Senator in Utah without an R after your name.

Not that Nagin acted like one; he was a George Bush supporter.

This was also for me the most surprising part of the story:
Nagin becomes the first mayor in the city's 295-year history to be indicted under federal corruption charges.

Last edited:
Only idiots live in a city that lies below sea level. Only idiots think (?) that it is feasible forever. Only idiots support the false notion that levies would forever stand up to a hurricane like Katrina.

All the residents of New Orleans who love living below sea level should move to Death Valley or to the shores of the Salton See.

After the well deserved imprisonment of the racist thug and thief, Nagin, of course.

I hope you realize that millions of American's all over the country live in areas protected by levees, not just in New Orleans. From the Sacramento Valley of California to south Florida and in states up and down the Mississippi, Ohio and Missouri river basins, the risk of catastrophic flooding from a levee failure are just as great, or greater, than in New Orleans.

Are the ALL idiots?

Not to mention other large cities with significant areas below sea level like, oh, New York... Miami...

The difference between Minot North Dakota, a place I lived in for 4 years, and the cesspool of New Orleans is they have a river going through the city and it never flooded when I was there. A river that rarely floods is a different than building a major city next to the ocean on land built from mud and garbage....lower than the surrounding ocean and nearby lake.

New Orelans = dumbfucks

Also, another difference is Minot isn't full of scum ready to steal Federal money from the disaster like New Orleans and people in Minot don't go around shooting and stealing from others during a flood.

Hint: Why do you think they built levees in Minot? Just for the helluva it? No...it was to prevent REGULAR FLOODING. In other words, they knowingly and with malice aforethought, built in areas they KNEW were flood plain and then tried to protect themselves with levee's.

As for stealing from each other after the flood? Wanna bet? As for "stealing" federal money? Wanna bet? I saw the lines at the FEMA sites myself....in both places.

Berzerker is drowning himself in Kool-Aid. Apparently he believes everything he sees on TV, which of course would never sensationalize the news.

That's so cute.

Notice hardly any progressive news outlets mention he's a democrat?

Oh, please. Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, except to those who are looking for it.

Here...this is just from Google News. 490 news items about Nagin's indictment. Look through it and see if you can't find some "progressive" news outlets mentioning it.

Former New Orleans Mayor Indicted for...

(Hint: Bet ya can....lot's of 'em!)

Uh... do you know how long any Republican has ever been a mayor of New Orleans?
Two years. 1870 to 1872. That's it. You have to be a "Democrat" at least in name or you're never going to get elected. It's a given. To attempt otherwise would be like running for Senator in Utah without an R after your name.

Not that Nagin acted like one; he was a George Bush supporter.

This was also for me the most surprising part of the story:
Nagin becomes the first mayor in the city's 295-year history to be indicted under federal corruption charges.

No wonder all that federal money never did any good in New Orleans. The Democrats used the money to line their pockets and never took care of the flooding problems. Since when do Democrats support Republicans? Just one more lie.

Last edited:
personally, I wouldn't much mind it if N'awlins sank to the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico...

giving folks there enough time to evacuate, of course... :)

eta... hopefully to some place out of state... say, Austin or some other place in Texas... :)

Awwww..no. If there weren't a New Orleans, the nation would be poorer for it. It's one of the 5 or 6 truly unique American cities.

fuck N'awlins... there's plenty of other gulf coast towns you could go to...

places that don't stink, aren't overpriced, and have food and music that's just as good or better...

places where Mardi Gras is a genuinely enjoyable local celebration, not an overblown spectacle...

places where you don't have to worry about the police towing your car or otherwise giving you shit and/or arresting you at the drop of a hat...

Come to Mobile, where Mardi Gras started in the US. We start celebrating in November.

You're the idiot here talking up people in Minot are troublemakers for living next to a river while you defend scum in New Orleans for living next to the ocean, a lake and THE river in the USA....while below sea level.

Asswipe....the entire city of Minot was not or ever will be in danger of the flood. The downtown areas have the river but not where I lived.

New Orleans is surrounded by the lake and ocean on landfill land, idiot.

New Orleans is a more expensive mess to clean up compared to downtown Minot.

The people of Minot don't view a flood as a chance to steal from others like scum in New Orelans that are mostly Democraps.

You mean, just because Minot didn't flood while you there means it NEVER flooded? Ya don't say?

Wonder what this is? A dust storm?

Minot Flood: Where we go from here? | SENTRY JOURNAL

(ps: I've never lived in New Orleans...or even Louisiana, except for Ft. Polk.)

I was going to respond to this, but decided what's the point? I don't argue with my 7 year old grandson, so why should I argue with his intellectual counterpart?

I will note this for the benefit of other morons who might drop by. You said "New Orleans is a more expensive mess to clean up compared to downtown Minot."

Ya don't say? Lessee....population of Minot? Roughly 42,000. Population of New Orleans? 360,000....and that's today....AFTER Katrina.

Wow! Who woulda guessed it might take more money to clean up a city which has NINE TIMES THE POPULATION!

Thanks for pointing that out....genius.

Asswipe...you're denying scum in New Orleans rioted and later scammed the the Federal Govt???

Yes, you are that fucking stupid.

New Orelans = dumbfucks

Berzerker is drowning himself in Kool-Aid. Apparently he believes everything he sees on TV, which of course would never sensationalize the news.

That's so cute.

Forum List

Back