Forget “collusion”, it’s ALL about obstruction…..

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, that was all we heard. Dimwitted liberals just don't know how they have been played by their liberal elites. Stupid is as stupid votes, and they vote Democrat...

AMAZING how those who faux raged for 4 YEARS over benghazi emails, spending nearly half a BILLION dollars "investigating" and pretending to be SO concerned with foreign spies hacking our Secretary of State... NOW turn a blind eye to the guy who embraced wiki leaks and the KGB.

you trumptards are literally parroting your pathological hero right over a cliff... :eusa_clap:

The case that Trump obstructed justice just got stronger
You do realize that in Benghazi, 4 US citizen died who were under Obama's and Hitlery's protection? But "at this point what difference does it make?, shame you weren't one of those who were there in Benghazi....By the way, that was a lie by Obama who said Al Qaeda was on the run, yeah right into Benghazi.

rrrrreeeeeally, i had no idea!! :uhoh3: (ms hillary lost a great friend and supporter that day btw)

FYI, mr fake news emo, there's a loooong history of embassy attacks where politicians had the dignity NOT to politicize.

Attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities - Wikipedia
Christopher Stevens: Ambassador pleaded for extra security in Libya hours before he was killed | Daily Mail Online
  • U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens repeatedly pleaded with the State Department for additional security personnel
  • Republicans say the Obama administration denied the request for political reasons
  • The White House says it had no role in procuring security detail for Stevens
  • During the Obama campaign , he kept saying that Al Qaeda was on the run, and if Obama had upped security in Benghazi, it would of shown how much of a habitual liar Obama really was. So 4 US citizens died, Hitlery lied it was a movie, and it is a shame you fuckers allow the 2 tier justice system. Shame you weren't one of those that were allowed to die by Al Qaeda in Benghazi...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220153/Christopher-Stevens-Ambassador-pleaded-extra-security-Libya-hours-killed.html#ixzz53tPVLbaV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

you just gobble up that fake news every day, sucker... :itsok:

btw why do you keep deflecting and obfuscating the op?? (/rhetorical)

"Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound"

"Hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget."

GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, that was all we heard. Dimwitted liberals just don't know how they have been played by their liberal elites. Stupid is as stupid votes, and they vote Democrat...

AMAZING how those who faux raged for 4 YEARS over benghazi emails, spending nearly half a BILLION dollars "investigating" and pretending to be SO concerned with foreign spies hacking our Secretary of State... NOW turn a blind eye to the guy who embraced wiki leaks and the KGB.

you trumptards are literally parroting your pathological hero right over a cliff... :eusa_clap:

The case that Trump obstructed justice just got stronger
You do realize that in Benghazi, 4 US citizen died who were under Obama's and Hitlery's protection? But "at this point what difference does it make?, shame you weren't one of those who were there in Benghazi....By the way, that was a lie by Obama who said Al Qaeda was on the run, yeah right into Benghazi.

rrrrreeeeeally, i had no idea!! :uhoh3: (ms hillary lost a great friend and supporter that day btw)

FYI, mr fake news emo, there's a loooong history of embassy attacks where politicians had the dignity NOT to politicize.

Attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities - Wikipedia
Christopher Stevens: Ambassador pleaded for extra security in Libya hours before he was killed | Daily Mail Online
  • U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens repeatedly pleaded with the State Department for additional security personnel
  • Republicans say the Obama administration denied the request for political reasons
  • The White House says it had no role in procuring security detail for Stevens
  • During the Obama campaign , he kept saying that Al Qaeda was on the run, and if Obama had upped security in Benghazi, it would of shown how much of a habitual liar Obama really was. So 4 US citizens died, Hitlery lied it was a movie, and it is a shame you fuckers allow the 2 tier justice system. Shame you weren't one of those that were allowed to die by Al Qaeda in Benghazi...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220153/Christopher-Stevens-Ambassador-pleaded-extra-security-Libya-hours-killed.html#ixzz53tPVLbaV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound"

"Hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget."

And Harry Reid did everything in his power to stop the bill. Just wont take responsibility that your fucking side killed those men... You are despicable.

Just wont take responsibility that your fucking side killed those men

No, terrorists killed those men. Terrorists created by a destabilized middle east thanks to the blundered invasion and occupation of Iraq. An invasion you supported and pushed that was based on lies and bullshit.

You want people to start taking responsibility for things? You should lead by example.

btw why do you keep deflecting and obfuscating the op?? (/rhetorical)

I love how freely snowflakes like to present how stupid they are for the world to see - no reservations at all - they just throw it out there with reckless abandon....

Let's go through this logically...and see if the snowflakes can keep up...

As the Secretary of State / President 'you'...

1. ...Drag the US into an Un-Constitutional War to help Al Qaeda - the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - take over their own country, killing the leader of that country who is helping the coalition FIGHT AGAINST terrorists in Northern Africa.
- WTF?! (Snowflakes see no problem with this....)

2. ...You HIRE an AL QAEDA Militia group to protect a US Ambassador and Americans from ... AL QAEDA...

3. ...You KNOW:

- You KNOW about the increased presence of Al Qaeda...

- You KNOW in advance about the call for the attack on 9/11/12 - that has nothing to do with a video ...

- You KNOW about the Al Qaeda call for the assassination of Ambassador Stephens...

- You KNOW about the 2 terrorist attacks on the compound leading up to 9/11/12

- You KNOW you don't have the security you need to defend the compound

- You KNOW every other nation has pulled their people out due to increased violence / presence / up-coming attacks

- You KNOW the Ambassador has requested additional security more than 50 times and has warned you that if he does not have more security detail members and there is another attack he will die - and despite all that you have denied every one of those...you have even PULLED existing members off is security team off of his detail

- You KNOW there are no US troops / teams positioned anywhere to be able to respond / rescue the Americans if the expected attack on 9/11/12 happens...

AND YOU STILL ODER THE AMERICANS TO STAY / REFUSE TO PULL THEM OUT LIKE EVERY OTHER NATION DID...

...AND YOU TRY TO BLAME THE GOP FOR CUTTING FUINDING'?!

Did the GOP cut the funding for Democratic Party COMMON SENSE, too?

If you know shit has been hitting the fan, it is going to hit the fan again, you can't protect your people, YOU PULL / ORDER THEM THE F* OUT!

What is so hard for snowflakes to comprehend about that?

...Then again, the position of Secretary of State and the Lives of Ambassador Stevens and all the other Americans abandoned in Benghazi were entrusted to a woman 'TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW' (according to FBI Director James Comey), so I guess she was too stupid to realize abandon ing Americans in Benghazi with a 3rd larger attack coming with them not being able to defend themselves was a 'bad thing' she probably should have done something about.

wow look at all that off-topic trolling ^ (+ fake news!)
'Off-Topic'? Hardly. I responded to YOUR statement of how the GOP cut funding for Embassy funding...and for Democratic Party Common Sense at the same time.... It applied DIRECTLY to YOUR topic / discussion / statement.

If you don't want anyone to go 'off topic' stop dragging the conversation 'off topic'....

No, I was against invading Iraq. W wasn't too bright. He could have used hussein as a hedge against iran.

I find that very hard to believe given your bellicose and Conservative arguments.

You find it hard to believe because you automatically assume and try to paint with a broad brush without knowing. You're not alone. Most people do.

So we just got done talking about how you couldn't trust Conservatives...and here you are expecting me to trust you.

Why the fuck should I?

SMH.

I didnt say that. I don't trust R's or Ds. You're still under the illusion that one party is here for you. You're mistaken.

No, I was against invading Iraq. W wasn't too bright. He could have used hussein as a hedge against iran.

I find that very hard to believe given your bellicose and Conservative arguments.

You find it hard to believe because you automatically assume and try to paint with a broad brush without knowing. You're not alone. Most people do.

No, I find it hard to believe because Conservatives aren't honest people. This whole thing is about how we can't trust Conservatives to be honest because they weren't about Iraq. So what makes you different from all the other Conservatives out there? What makes you so special?

I could say the same about dems. Dems weren't honest about obamacare, stimulus, war in ME, benghazi, emails etc. The list goes on. R's werent honest about repealing obamacare. Blah blah blah.

the topic is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

my statement questions your sincerity, given your obsession with old news related to supposed concern for state secrets:

"AMAZING how those who faux raged for 4 YEARS over benghazi emails, spending nearly half a BILLION dollars "investigating" and pretending to be SO concerned with foreign spies hacking our Secretary of State... NOW turn a blind eye to the guy who embraced wiki leaks and the KGB."

No, I find it hard to believe because Conservatives aren't honest people. This whole thing is about how we can't trust Conservatives to be honest because they weren't about Iraq. So what makes you different from all the other Conservatives out there? What makes you so special?
/----/ Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on the Iraq War in October 2002.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

/----/ Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on the Iraq War in October 2002.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

OFF TOPIC, eternal moron........

And what is this troll work you speak of? I've never heard that charge before.

Yes you have and your sophistry here is very telling; your feigned ignorance of Russian trolls would seem to indicate you're one of those trolls. Your profile was created right in the middle of the Putin troll ramp-up. Your semi-literate posts read like they were fed through an internet Google Cyrillic-to-English translator. I bet if we went through all your posts with a fine tooth comb, we'd find several of those FSB-created memes you shared on these message boards.
/----/
waiting for proof.jpg

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

OFF TOPIC, eternal moron........
/-----/ OOOOPSIE - you were hoping we forgot how democRATS lined up to vote for the war.

I didnt say that. I don't trust R's or Ds. You're still under the illusion that one party is here for you. You're mistaken.

BULLSHIT.

You don't trust Republicans, yet you parrot everything they say on these boards.

Yeah, you're one of those Bush the Dumber supporters who pretended you weren't after Bush was out of office and the consequences of the policies you supported became clear.

Nice try. Not gonna fly.

Gloomy days ahead for both Trump and his hapless legal team
Yeah right...didn't you say that about collusion? Give it up Timmy...president Trump is not going to be indicted or impeached and will most likely win re election...get used to it...
And guess what! when he does win again you can thank the butt hurt media and yourself for being so anti Trump crazy....

Donald Trump knows tonight that the special prosecutor already has at least two fully cooperating witnesses revealing everything that they know about Donald Trump and might soon have two more.

Donald Trump knows that the special prosecutor’s investigation’s getting even closer to his son-in-law Jared Kushner who faces the possibility of being indicted for lying about his contacts with Russians and other foreign nationals.

In other words, the noose is tightening around the Trump White House and the Trump family. And the president knows by now that all of his lawyers’ public claims that the special prosecutor’s work winding down is pure fiction and that the special prosecutor is still adding to his staff of legal experts pursuing this investigation.

The most notable new member of the team is Ryan K. Dickey, a federal prosecutor of the Justice Department’s computer crimes section. Ryan Dickey participated in the investigation of the famous hacker of Guccifier.

Donald Trump does not know how to use e-mail. He clearly does not have the experience or the capacity to even begin to imagine what a cyber investigation actually is and what — and Donald Trump might then actually assume that he is safe from Ryan Dickey’s cyber investigation simply because he himself never uses e-mail.

But everything that has happened in the special prosecutor’s investigation, the last seven months has obviously been terrifying for Donald Trump. How terrifying? 100% guarantee that he would submit to an interview with the special prosecutor has now become — we’ll see what happens.”

The bravado is gone. Beneath the mountain of tweets, and repeating of the words no collusion like it some kind of positive thinking mantra is fear. Donald Trump is scared. Trump thinks that he can negotiate his way to a better deal with Mueller by saying maybe, or claiming that there is no need for an interview, but the Special Counsel holds all of the cards.

Mueller doesn’t have to make a deal. He can always subpoena Trump and force him to testify.

It is only a matter of time until a member of the Trump family gets indicted. The fear is real. The country can smell it on Trump each day. With the noose tightening Trump is panicking because, for him, the worst is yet to come.

Gloomy days ahead for both Trump and his hapless legal team
Yeah right...didn't you say that about collusion? Give it up Timmy...president Trump is not going to be indicted or impeached and will most likely win re election...get used to it...
And guess what! when he does win again you can thank the butt hurt media and yourself for being so anti Trump crazy....

Donald Trump knows tonight that the special prosecutor already has at least two fully cooperating witnesses revealing everything that they know about Donald Trump and might soon have two more.

Donald Trump knows that the special prosecutor’s investigation’s getting even closer to his son-in-law Jared Kushner who faces the possibility of being indicted for lying about his contacts with Russians and other foreign nationals.

In other words, the noose is tightening around the Trump White House and the Trump family. And the president knows by now that all of his lawyers’ public claims that the special prosecutor’s work winding down is pure fiction and that the special prosecutor is still adding to his staff of legal experts pursuing this investigation.

The most notable new member of the team is Ryan K. Dickey, a federal prosecutor of the Justice Department’s computer crimes section. Ryan Dickey participated in the investigation of the famous hacker of Guccifier.

Donald Trump does not know how to use e-mail. He clearly does not have the experience or the capacity to even begin to imagine what a cyber investigation actually is and what — and Donald Trump might then actually assume that he is safe from Ryan Dickey’s cyber investigation simply because he himself never uses e-mail.

But everything that has happened in the special prosecutor’s investigation, the last seven months has obviously been terrifying for Donald Trump. How terrifying? 100% guarantee that he would submit to an interview with the special prosecutor has now become — we’ll see what happens.”

The bravado is gone. Beneath the mountain of tweets, and repeating of the words no collusion like it some kind of positive thinking mantra is fear. Donald Trump is scared. Trump thinks that he can negotiate his way to a better deal with Mueller by saying maybe, or claiming that there is no need for an interview, but the Special Counsel holds all of the cards.

Mueller doesn’t have to make a deal. He can always subpoena Trump and force him to testify.

It is only a matter of time until a member of the Trump family gets indicted. The fear is real. The country can smell it on Trump each day. With the noose tightening Trump is panicking because, for him, the worst is yet to come.
/----/ Any day now - any day.
fishing.jpg

I could say the same about dems..

No you can't.

Dems weren't honest about obamacare

No, you weren't honest about Obamacare, and it started when you dishonestly cut off half of Pelosi's statement "we have to pass it so you know what's in it outside the fog of controversy".You deliberately leave out the bolded part in order to paint a dishonest picture of the ACA. The irony is that by doing that, you end up proving the entire statement true. And from there, the rest of the Conservative narrative about Obamacare crumbles. All of it. In fact, there exists not one single credible victim of Obamacare. Not one. In the nearly 8 years the law has been on the books, you clowns have been unable to provide one single credible claim of Obamacare victimhood. Because you can't find one, you either make these victims up out of thin air and relay them as unverifiable anecdotes, or you deliberately inflict harm on yourself in order to claim the victimhood status you so desperately need.

So fuck you, you fucking liar.

According to the CBO, the stimulus created and/or saved millions of jobs lost thanks to the disastrous Bush the Dumber policies you supported for 8 fucking years. Now, you're trying to pretend you never supported them which we all know is disingenuous bullshit since you're parroting the very same people you pretend you oppose. Who buys this shit you're pushing anyway? It's about as transparent as cellophane. Do you think that just because you're a lazy, easily fooled, gullible dupe that everyone else is too?

war in ME, benghazi

YOU'RE THE ONES WHO LIED ABOUT IRAQ. You're the ones who are now lying about Benghazi. You're the ones who cut security funding for embassies and consulates. You're the ones who left the middle east in tatters thanks to your shitty invasion and occupation of Iraq. Benghazi!? HOW COME YOU ASSHOLES CUT SECURITY FUNDING FOR OUR FORIEGN OFFICERS, HMMMMMMMMM?!?!? Of course, crickets on that point. But whatever, I don't expect you to be honest about anything. In fact, you told me yourself that we should have known better than to trust what Conservatives were telling us. So what makes you different from them? Nothing.

emails etc.

So now you're reduced to just spitting out random words because you can't formulate thoughts on your own. What I also find interesting is how the deeper we get into this thread, the less articulate your posts become. Almost as if you're following a script and when forced to improvise, it just exposes the emptiness and hollowness of this persona you're trying to convince everyone is genuine. But guess what? We know it's disingenuous and you're not to be trusted. You told me as much earlier in this thread.

The list goes on. R's werent honest about repealing obamacare. Blah blah blah.

No. This isn't a "both sides" thing. This is a you being disingenuous thing. This is you being a shameless liar thing. This is you trying to socialize blame thing. This is you being a typical Conservative.

Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on the Iraq War in October 2002.

Because they all trusted in the information you Conservatives were giving them.

You seem to be arguing that those Democrats should have known better than to trust Conservatives and Bush...and I agree with that statement 100%. In fact, it's exactly why I don't trust anything you people say today.

So all you do by bringing this up is prove what I've been saying; we simply cannot trust Conservatives to be honest.

After 196 posts, the wily mods have decided to move this thread to another forum....

That's because you post almost all of your threads in Politics whether they deserve to be there or not. This one clearly didn't.

Forum List

Back