Forget “collusion”, it’s ALL about obstruction…..

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Escapism for Trump loyalists often centers around the rhetoric that even if Trump did collude with Russians, collusion is not a crime.......But the rhetoric will no longer work.

There’s little doubt that trump’s legal team is in panic mode. The possibility of Trump having to testify before Mueller’s team is a scenario that must have Trump’s lawyers ready to jump out a window.

But, here’s the real “rub” that Trump’s legal team CANNOT prepate him for when facing questions by the special counsel’s team:

Questioning Trump on the general topic of the Russia investigation (collusion) leaves Trump quite a bit of room to rail, complain, and profess his ignorance. Asking him about the actions he’s personally taken to fire Comey, draft memos about ‘adoption,’ and heap dirt on the FBI gives Trump very little room to run.

When Trump made a tweet openly admitting that he had knowledge of Flynn’s lying to the FBI, one of his legal team flung himself onto the resulting dumpster fire.

While Trump denied pressuring Comey, one of his lawyers stated that it was he who drafted the tweet in question and made a mistake. Attorney John Dowd told USA TODAY that Trump did not know for sure Flynn had lied to the FBI, only that the Justice Department had raised questions about his comments regarding his contacts with Russian Ambassador Kislyak.

The idea that one of Trump’s lawyers stepped in to make this clear confession of obstruction is itself one of the most blatant lies of the whole affair. And when Dowd was caught out in his own lie about emailing the proposed tweet, he was forced to lie again by claiming he’d made a phone call to dictate the tweet.

But even though Donald Trump’s lawyers are willing to take actions that might easily get them disbarred — if not jailed — in order to save their client, a real live meeting with Mueller won’t allow much room for Trump’s lawyers protecting him.

Gloomy days ahead for both Trump and his hapless legal team.

Last edited:
Gloomy days ahead for both Trump and his hapless legal team
Yeah right...didn't you say that about collusion? Give it up Timmy...president Trump is not going to be indicted or impeached and will most likely win re election...get used to it...
And guess what! when he does win again you can thank the butt hurt media and yourself for being so anti Trump crazy....

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, that was all we heard. Dimwitted liberals just don't know how they have been played by their liberal elites. Stupid is as stupid votes, and they vote Democrat...

• Banned
Yeah right...didn't you say that about collusion? Give it up Timmy...president Trump is not going to be indicted or impeached and will most likely win re election...get used to it...
And guess what! when he does win again you can thank the butt hurt media and yourself for being so anti Trump crazy....

Well, moron......since you found it difficult to even "read" my O/P, perhaps there's a grown up around your basement who could help???..........LOL

(but, thanks for the bump....)

No one really knows what crimes Mueller will uncover in addition to the ones he’s already found that we know about.
I’ve listened to a few Dems on the Intelligence Committees and they said the evidence is strongly pointing to obstruction of justice, as you said, but also conspiracy and money laundering.

No one really knows what crimes Mueller will uncover in addition to the ones he’s already found that we know about.
I’ve listened to a few Dems on the Intelligence Committees and they said the evidence is strongly pointing to obstruction of justice, as you said, but also conspiracy and money laundering.

And unicorn farts, and pixie queefs too!!!

Tard.

So the fisa warrant that was for Russian Collusion for President Trump is basically a product of Clinton Collusion with a Russian operative?

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, that was all we heard.
That’s because 9 from Trump’s inner circle got caught illegally meeting with Russians and then lying about it?
Why did they lie?
Why does every time anyone scratches the surface, there are Russians involved?
I know .... you’ll punt on those questions.

INDEED........I am sure that both the Trumps and the Kushners are cursing the day this orange clown decided to massage his ego to run for president....and thereby exposing their crooked dealings for the world to see.

So the fisa warrant that was for Russian Collusion for President Trump is basically a product of Clinton Collusion with a Russian operative?
Thanks for admitting you’re a conspiracy nut.
I’m sure Alex Jones loves you.

And unicorn farts, and pixie queefs too!!!

Tard.
It’s so funny when people like you admit you haven’t been following the Russian investigation.

Desperate Democrats moving the goal posts daily. They see the writing on the wall. Their 'investigation' is a witch hunt farce. Trump's gonna serve them another beat-down.

Forum List

Back