Forget “collusion”, it’s ALL about obstruction…..

Thats exactly what she said and I just quoted her. And.....this: "This congress is just as shitty." Those were my words and my view of congress. Tell me, who had the larger numbers in congress in september 2017?

NO! It's not exactly what she said.

What she said was "We have to pass it so you know what's in it outside the fog of controversy".

You deliberately left that part of her statement out. Why? Because it completely changes what her statement means. So you actively created a fog of controversy by omitting "fog of controversy"!

You literally did the very thing that she said you did. And now you're here denying you did it, even when its your own words linked right back to you.

Pathetic.

I wasn’t fooled by anyone. Bush was a decent man and a strong war time president.

Moron..... actually it was Cheney the warmonger, Haliburton douche.....GWB was a decent man who couldn't find the bathroom in the West Wing without a map.

GWB wasn't a decent man at all. He was a fucking liar. He pushed hateful, anti-LGBT views. He used 9/11 to advance his own bullshit policy; from invading Iraq to prove he wasn't a wimp (he was, is, and always will be), to pushing disastrous tax cuts that helped cause a housing bubble that would bring down the entire economy.

He can't shuffle off this mortal coil soon enough...

You accused my of saying bush was a decent man. You need to quit lying and learn to read quotes you pathetic liberal hack.

Thats exactly what she said and I just quoted her.

NO! You didn't quote her exactly. Not at all. By omitting the last half of the sentence, you ended up proving the entire sentence true.

So why is it that you left that part of the sentence out?

Simple; because it changes the meaning of the sentence. Leaving it out gives the impression that Pelosi didn't know what was in the bill, leaving it in gives the impression Pelosi knows what's in the bill, but it's being obfuscated by the fog of controversy you idiots were creating.

Two completely different meanings reliant on whether or not 5 words are included.

That is lying. You're a liar.

I sure did and I quoted her. You're having a problem with cognition.

You didn't quote her. You half-quoted her, and you did so selectively to give a misrepresentation of what she said. You deliberately left the "Fog of controversy" out.

I want to know why.

So you said you didn't lie about Obamacare.

Yet right here, you're lying about Obamacare, specifically what Pelosi said about it.

So do you want to retract your lie from earlier? I'm giving you the chance to do so now, without getting mocked and without me repeating it over and over in every thread in which you take part. It's a one-time pass. I'm only offering it for the next couple posts.

Derp, when dealing with LordBrown[Orangy]Nose.....bear in mind G.B. Shaw's quip ........"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

I caught him in a fucking lie and he knows it. Problem for him is that when you pull at one lying thread, the whole sweater of bullshit unravels.

This is what she said: “We have to pass the bill,” she said, “so that you can find out what is in it — away from the fog of the controversy.”

No, I TOLD YOU SHE SAID THAT, ON THIS VERY THREAD.

You didn't say that. Here's your own post where you lied.

You said nothing. I lied about nothing, quoting her word for word. I cant help it that your cognition is taxed for whatever reason.

You didn't quote her word for word...THAT'S THE POINT.

Not quoting her word for word is the "fog of controversy" she was referring to that you deliberately left out.

You're a fucking liar. Just like Trump.

After 196 posts, the wily mods have decided to move this thread to another forum....
Just like a liberal to take issue with rules...if you don't like the mods here then leave...you will not be missed...

Just like a liberal to take issue with rules...if you don't like the mods here then leave...you will not be missed...

Oh, you'd miss me........How many times have you posted on MY thread, moron?

(what an :asshole:LOL)

You accused my of saying bush was a decent man. You need to quit lying and learn to read quotes you pathetic liberal hack.

Apologies, I got my right-wing trolls mixed up.

See, I can admit when I'm wrong. Why can't you?

Hey, I can too. Thanks btw. I admitted I was wrong a month ago to you on an op ed piece. You already forgot about that?

Forum List

Back