Boy In California Being Drugged With Hormones Violates Criminal Law There

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
What illegal practices? Specifically?

Drugging a child to adversely affect his normal development. .

And what crime is that specifically? What criminal code does it violate?
CA Penal Code 273a(a) Codes Display Text

(a) Any person who, under circumstances or conditions likely to produce great bodily harm or death, willfully causes or permits any child to suffer, or inflicts thereon unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering, or having the care or custody of any child, willfully causes or permits the person or health of that child to be injured, or willfully causes or permits that child to be placed in a situation where his or her person or health is endangered, shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year, or in the state prison for two, four, or six years.

Next would you like me to post the statistics on the surgery they're leading this boy to by suppressing his normal body development in order to coerce him into amputation of healthy normal organs? Incontinence..infection...sexual numbness...still never ever able to be female...regret and permanent disfigurment...

Soon California will make child hormones mandatory

(a) Any person who, under circumstances or conditions likely to produce great bodily harm or death, willfully causes or permits any child to suffer, or inflicts thereon unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering, or having the care or custody of any child, willfully causes or permits the person or health of that child to be injured, or willfully causes or permits that child to be placed in a situation where his or her person or health is endangered, shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year, or in the state prison for two, four, or six years.

Next would you like me to post the statistics on the surgery they're leading this boy to by suppressing his normal body development in order to coerce him into amputation of healthy normal organs? Incontinence..infection...sexual numbness...still never ever able to be female...regret and permanent disfigurment...

There is no surgery- there is no report of coercion- remember- these are your fantasies- not reality.

There is not a single bit of evidence you have supplied to show that this child was harmed.

Remember everything done with both the parents- and the doctors approval.

sadly ironic Silhouette and Tank
that while liberal politics decries "reparative therapy" as causing harm for minors/teenagers
they want to push THIS alternative onto underaged youth that is
MUCH MORE dangerous and has permanent physical effects.

sure there are fraudulent, abusive malpractice methods of "conversion" therapy
that are harmful, but that shouldn't stop people from the CHOICE of the natural effective and voluntary
methods that are safe, noncoercive by nature, and work to heal the person naturally.

It's hard for me to understand why liberals can justify the choice of abortion
because the freedom of choice is more important that ill harm or dangers involved in the procedures,
while refusing to support "free choice" in health care and in healing therapy.

So backwards, it makes no sense to me!

And thread number 7 of Sil's compulsive fixation with this same lesbian couple in Berkeley from 2011. The same couple Sil has accused of child molestation and child abuse.....while at the same time refusing to call the police about child molestation and child abuse. Demonstrating elegantly that even Sil doesn't believe Sil's obsessive pseudo-legal bullshit about this one couple .

Back in reality, hormone treatments to delay puberty don't produce 'great bodily harm'. They don't inflict 'unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering'. They don't 'injure'.

All of which Sil knows. Which is why in she still hasn't called the police about her own hysteric accusations of 'child abuse' and 'child molestation'.

And thread number 7 of Sil's compulsive fixation with this same lesbian couple in Berkeley from 2011. The same couple Sil has accused of child molestation and child abuse.....while at the same time refusing to call the police about child molestation and child abuse. Demonstrating elegantly that even Sil doesn't believe Sil's obsessive pseudo-legal bullshit about this one couple .

Back in reality, hormone treatments to delay puberty don't produce 'great bodily harm'. They don't inflict 'unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering'. They don't 'injure'.

All of which Sil knows. Which is why in she still hasn't called the police about her own hysteric accusations of 'child abuse' and 'child molestation'.
Trying to shove a mental illness down someones throat does them harm, believe it or not.
Try reading the story about this case. A three year old denying biology? Give me a break. A 7 year old threatening to cut off his dick? Give me a break.
Those twats fucked that boy up and he will probably blow his fucking brains out.
Asshole.

Trying to shove a mental illness down someones throat does them harm, believe it or not.
Try reading the story about this case. A three year old denying biology? Give me a fucking break. A 7 year old threatening to cut off his dick? Give me a fuckign break.
Those twats fucked that boy up and he will probably blow his fucking brains out.
Asshole.

So you're going to tell us that you know more than the child, her parents, her doctors, her mental health professionals......because you read a story online?

You can't even tell us the child's name without referring to the article. Yet you expect us to believe that you know more than anyone involved in the case?

Um, no.

Try reading the story about this case. A three year old denying biology? Give me a fucking break. A 7 year old threatening to cut off his dick? Give me a fuckign break.
Asshole.

So you're going to tell us that you know more than the child, her parents, her doctors, her mental health professionals......because you read a story online?

You can't even tell us the child's name without referring to the article. Yet you expect us to believe that you know more than anyone involved in the case?

Um, no.
A fucking 3 year old isnt aware enough to know what he or she is. A 7 year old is not going to go around threatening to chop his dick off unless he is insanely ill or he was indoctrinated by his freak parents. If he is insanely ill, contributing to the delusions is the last thing he needs.
Your bleeding heart is fucking society up. And that boys head!

This thread was started only because the mods inexplicably shut down the other with 20,000+ views. Very popular thread & I suspect it’s topic & popularity were the reasons mainly it was closed. Though I’m sure you he reason will be stated otherwise.

This one is unique because just as Syriusly challenged if I could produce how drugging the boy to stunt his development to coerce him later into amputating his healthy organs was/is illegal...I found that exact statute & CA criminal code & link readers find in the OP.

Asshole.

Um, no.
A fucking 3 year old isnt aware enough to know what he or she is. A 7 year old is not going to go around threatening to chop his dick off unless he is insanely ill or he was indoctrinated by his freak parents. If he is insanely ill, contributing to the delusions is the last thing he needs.

Why do you think the child is a 'fucking 3 year old'? Do you usually refer to kids that way? Or only kids that have gender issues?

The article in the OP explains it all pretty well. I provided another article with other parents going through similar issues with their kids. What is it that makes you more qualified to know what is happening with these kids- than these kids parents- and their doctors?

And speaking of 'fucking society up'- what kind of fucked up person would refer to a toddler as a 'fucking 3 year old'?

sadly ironic Silhouette and Tank
that while liberal politics decries "reparative therapy" as causing harm for minors/teenagers
they want to push THIS alternative onto underaged youth that is
MUCH MORE dangerous and has permanent physical effects.

sure there are fraudulent, abusive malpractice methods of "conversion" therapy
that are harmful, but that shouldn't stop people from the CHOICE of the natural effective and voluntary
methods that are safe, noncoercive by nature, and work to heal the person naturally.

It's hard for me to understand why liberals can justify the choice of abortion
because the freedom of choice is more important that ill harm or dangers involved in the procedures,
while refusing to support "free choice" in health care and in healing therapy.

So backwards, it makes no sense to me!

Because it is criminal in intent and nature. It doesn't make sense because the premise is a lie.

Asshole.

Um, no.

Why do you think the child is a 'fucking 3 year old'? Do you usually refer to kids that way? Or only kids that have gender issues?

The article in the OP explains it all pretty well. I provided another article with other parents going through similar issues with their kids. What is it that makes you more qualified to know what is happening with these kids- than these kids parents- and their doctors?

And speaking of 'fucking society up'- what kind of fucked up person would refer to a toddler as a 'fucking 3 year old'?
The article YOU linked said at 3 he was saying he was a girl..... It stated what the child was doing.
Did you even read it, dumbass?
Yes, my four letter word is fucking society up :cuckoo:

I will point out once again that Silhouette doesn't give a damn about any kid- this is all about attacking gays- or as she called the parents 'bull dykes'

How do we know this? Because she has started some 7 threads now about this family- and has always completely ignored families headed by heterosexuals dealing with the same issue.

I have repeatedly brought this article to her attention- which discusses the issue in great detail- but since the parents in this case are straight- Silhouette has never started a thread on them.

A Boy's Life

This is all about Silhouette's homophobic bigotry- and nothing else.

Asshole.

Um, no.

The article YOU linked said at 3 he was saying he was a girl..... It stated what the child was doing.
Did you even read it, dumbass?
Yes, my four letter word is fucking society up :cuckoo:

Laughing.....so you read the article from 2011 and now imagine that you know more than the child herself on her own gender identify, more than her parents, more than her doctors, more than her mental health professionals.

Again, you can't even tell us the child's name without referring to the article. Yet you imagine you know her situation better than everyone involved directly in her life because you read an article?

Laughing....how's that working out for you?

Forum List

Back