Forget “collusion”, it’s ALL about obstruction…..

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. You're delusional and a continual worthless hack. Precisely why you're to be ignored and shamed. You just proved my point.

So you lied about Obamacare. You lied about your previous support of Bush. You lied about supporting the Iraq War, which was entirely built on lies too.

So with all that lying, why the fuck should anyone trust anything you say?

Ive lied about none of those. Bush was wrong for going to iraq. O was wrong for stimulus and obamacare which was built on lies and even admitted to lying to the america calling them stupid. This is your party bubba.

Im not a typical conservative but you are an ignorant idiot. You are to be pitied.

The problem, pal, is that you are so typically Conservative. You constantly redefine the parameters and move the goalposts, you invent circumstances that are unverifiable just to lend credibility to your argument that has none, and you have a bullshit unearned entitlement complex.

Everything about you is a typical Conservative, even down to the hastily improvised anecdotes you vomit forth on these boards to paper over the fact deficit in everything you say, think, and believe.

I wasn’t fooled by anyone. Bush was a decent man and a strong war time president.

Moron..... actually it was Cheney the warmonger, Haliburton douche.....GWB was a decent man who couldn't find the bathroom in the West Wing without a map.

GWB wasn't a decent man at all. He was a fucking liar. He pushed hateful, anti-LGBT views. He used 9/11 to advance his own bullshit policy; from invading Iraq to prove he wasn't a wimp (he was, is, and always will be), to pushing disastrous tax cuts that helped cause a housing bubble that would bring down the entire economy.

He can't shuffle off this mortal coil soon enough...

Im not a typical conservative but you are an ignorant idiot. You are to be pitied.

The problem, pal, is that you are so typically Conservative. You constantly redefine the parameters and move the goalposts, you invent circumstances that are unverifiable just to lend credibility to your argument that has none, and you have a bullshit unearned entitlement complex.

Everything about you is a typical Conservative, even down to the hastily improvised anecdotes you vomit forth on these boards to paper over the fact deficit in everything you say, think, and believe.

You're so delusional, its astounding.

I wasn’t fooled by anyone. Bush was a decent man and a strong war time president.

Moron..... actually it was Cheney the warmonger, Haliburton douche.....GWB was a decent man who couldn't find the bathroom in the West Wing without a map.

GWB wasn't a decent man at all. He was a fucking liar. He pushed hateful, anti-LGBT views. He used 9/11 to advance his own bullshit policy; from invading Iraq to prove he wasn't a wimp (he was, is, and always will be), to pushing disastrous tax cuts that helped cause a housing bubble that would bring down the entire economy.

He can't shuffle off this mortal coil soon enough...

Bush was an idiot but he didn't bring the entire economy. The housing collapsed and your pathetic hero went along with signing off on bailing out the banks.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. You're delusional and a continual worthless hack. Precisely why you're to be ignored and shamed. You just proved my point.

So you lied about Obamacare. You lied about your previous support of Bush. You lied about supporting the Iraq War, which was entirely built on lies too.

Ive lied about none of those. Bush was wrong for going to iraq. O was wrong for stimulus and obamacare which was built on lies and even admitted to lying to the america calling them stupid. This is your party bubba.

You lied about them and then some. If I were to go back through your posts, I wouldn't find any that included the half quote "...pass it so you know what's in it..."? I wouldn't find any where you claimed your own or "someone you know's" Obamacare premiums increased by (insert wild number here)%?

You say that Bush was wrong now, but then you said in another post that he was a decent man and a strong wartime president. So I want to know how you get "decent man" and "strong wartime President" from someone who lied us into a war that he needlessly lost 4500 of our own troops, and permanently injured some 40,000 more -who we'll be paying to take care of for the rest of their lives- whose food stamps you also want to cut, while losing his Congressional majority in 2006? How do you get "decent man" and "strong wartime President" from that?

The answer is that you can't. So it just proves my point that you're a phony and disingenuous fraud.

You lied about them and then some. If I were to go back through your posts, I wouldn't find any that included the half quote "...pass it so you know what's in it..."? I wouldn't find any where you claimed your own or "someone you know's" Obamacare premiums increased by (insert wild number here)%?

You say that Bush was wrong now, but then you said in another post that he was a decent man and a strong wartime president. So I want to know how you get "decent man" and "strong wartime President" from someone who lied us into a war that he needlessly lost 4500 of our own troops, and permanently injured some 40,000 more -who we'll be paying to take care of for the rest of their lives- whose food stamps you also want to cut, while losing his Congressional majority in 2006? How do you get "decent man" and "strong wartime President" from that?

The answer is that you can't. So it just proves my point that you're a phony and disingenuous fraud.

I didn't say that. Why don't you learn how to read first, you pathetic idiot. You blew your own credibility by lying about something I didn't even say.

You lied about them and then some. If I were to go back through your posts, I wouldn't find any that included the half quote "...pass it so you know what's in it..."?

Here's the thing about the internet; you can't delete stuff from it. So all your posts dating back to 2007 are there for public consumption. Which means I can search them and find that, yes, you did in fact lie about Obamacare. Right here:

Pelosi even said it must be passed so we can see whats in it.
NOT what she said. You lied about what she said. So you lied about Obamacare. So are you going to retract your lie that you didn't lie about anything?

You lied about them and then some. If I were to go back through your posts, I wouldn't find any that included the half quote "...pass it so you know what's in it..."?

Here's the thing about the internet; you can't delete stuff from it. So all your posts dating back to 2007 are there for public consumption. Which means I can search them and find that, yes, you did in fact lie about Obamacare. Right here:

Pelosi even said it must be passed so we can see whats in it.
NOT what she said. You lied about what she said. So you lied about Obamacare. So are you going to retract your lie that you didn't lie about anything?

This is what she said:

“We have to pass the bill,” she said, “so that you can find out what is in it — away from the fog of the controversy.”

That is what I said. You're still an idiot.

So you said you didn't lie about Obamacare.

Yet right here, you're lying about Obamacare, specifically what Pelosi said about it.

So do you want to retract your lie from earlier? I'm giving you the chance to do so now, without getting mocked and without me repeating it over and over in every thread in which you take part. It's a one-time pass. I'm only offering it for the next couple posts.

Yet right here, you're lying about Obamacare, specifically what Pelosi said about it.

So do you want to retract your lie from earlier? I'm giving you the chance to do so now, without getting mocked and without me repeating it over and over in every thread in which you take part. It's a one-time pass. I'm only offering it for the next couple posts.

I didnt. You just lied about what I previously posted. Two minutes ago. Im giving you the chance.

Bush was an idiot but he didn't bring the entire economy..

Yes, he did. It was his regulators that ceased enforcement of lending standards for subprime loans beginning in 2004 and extending into 2007. He is the one who produced the housing bubble that ended up taking down the economy.

Part of the reason why you all opposed any recovery from that is because supporting recovery would be a tacit admission that it was the policies you supported that created the circumstances where the economy needed to be recovered. And because you're a bunch of entitled brats, your ego couldn't handle that level of self-correction. So it manifests itself in spamming message boards, living in echo chambers, drinking yourself to death, or shooting up a crowd of people.

The housing collapsed and your pathetic hero went along with signing off on bailing out the banks.

???? Bush was your hero, not mine. In fact, we go back through your posts (thankfully, you've been in this forum since 2007) and see that in 2007, you were pretty pro-Bush, pro-Iraq War, pro-trickle down.

Thats exactly what she said and I just quoted her. And.....this: "This congress is just as shitty." Those were my words and my view of congress. Tell me, who had the larger numbers in congress in september 2017?

Derp, when dealing with LordBrown[Orangy]Nose.....bear in mind G.B. Shaw's quip ........"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

I didnt. You just lied about what I previously posted. Two minutes ago. Im giving you the chance.

I linked directly to your post. Are you not LordBrownTrout? Is this not your post? It's got your name on it. It says exactly what it says. If you didn't write this, then who did?

When did this pass through congress. Did they vote on this last night at 2 or something. Remember, they did this same thing with obamacare when they voted for it during christmas. Pelosi even said it must be passed so we can see whats in it. This congress is just as shitty.

Forum List

Back