Forget about Ginger vers Mary Ann.......now it's Penny vers Priya

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
When I grew up the eternal debate between guys was Ginger vers Mary Ann.

But the venerable TV series of Gilligan's Island is ancient history and the two hotties are prime candidates for the old folks home.

Todays generation of guys has a new pair of TV beauties to argue over as to hotness.

Penny vers Priya from the hit series 'Big Bang Theory'.

So tell me men ......which one would you pick...... ingenue Penny or the exotic Priya?

tumblr_lr0y412D0h1qj74sxo4_500.gif

But the venerable TV series of Gilligan's Island is ancient history and the two hotties are prime candidates for the old folks home.

Todays generation of guys has a new pair of TV beauties to argue over as to hotness.

So tell me men ......which one would you pick...... ingenue Penny or the exotic Priya?

you seem more like an amy farrah fowler kind man to me sunni.....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Bernadette. Short skinny girls with a big rack = ultimate win.

There are no other women for me outside of Doctor Who's women.

Bernadette. Short skinny girls with a big rack = ultimate win.

Good choice.

^^^^ You got that right!! ......... :thup:

Just gotta figure out how to get her into a burqa?? :confused:

i am sure she would deal with you the same way she dealt with shelly as a boy if you suggest something like that.....

Forum List

Back