Dawn Wellls...Mary Ann from Gilligan’s Island in the News

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells 'having a rough time,' 'surprised' by GoFundMe to help pay medical bills
This raises the question that men have asked for years: “ If you were on Gilligan’s Island...who would you bang. Mary Ann or Ginger?” You can’t choose both. Quite the conundrum indeed. If I was transported back in time...Mary Ann. What say Gilligan’s Island fans? I think this question was asked in every high school and college boys locker room in the 1960’s and 70’s. Most likely every foxhole in Vietnam too.

MA has the hotter body
Dawn-Wells-mary-ann-gilligans-island-ftr.jpg

mary-ann-ginger.jpg

I’m sorry...I left out the male Democrats on this board. Therefore I will be PC...
Democrat males: “If you were stranded on Gilligan’s who would you prefer to mount you? Gilligan or the Professor?”

I’m sorry...I left out the male Democrats on this board. Therefore I will be PC...
Democrat males: “If you were stranded on Gilligan’s who would you prefer to mount you? Gilligan or the Professor?”

Lol!

I always wondered how far could the Minnow could possibly travel in 90 minutes at a moderate sight-seeing speed? It being a three hour tour, I figure 1½ hour out and another 1½ hour back. Knot a boat owner, I'm guessing perhaps 35 miles?

Back when the program originally aired we guessed that it couldn't be far and so there couldn't have been a serious effort to rescue these people. That being the case could it be that both Ginger and Mary Ann suffered from a STD? I can understand why the others wouldn't be missed.

I would have made love to Maryanne and taken here to Cabcub. I would have grabbed Ginger by the hair and let her have a face full...then made her walk home

'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells 'having a rough time,' 'surprised' by GoFundMe to help pay medical bills
This raises the question that men have asked for years: “ If you were on Gilligan’s Island...who would you bang. Mary Ann or Ginger?” You can’t choose both. Quite the conundrum indeed. If I was transported back in time...Mary Ann. What say Gilligan’s Island fans? I think this question was asked in every high school and college boys locker room in the 1960’s and 70’s. Most likely every foxhole in Vietnam too.

The news is that Dawn Wells is having a tough time financially...and the first - and apparently, only - thought that occurs to you is 'who would we bang. Mary Ann or Ginger'? A conversation that first started over 50 years ago?!?

Lol...yup, you are a Trumpbot alright...always take ANY conversation right to the gutter/as base and simple as possible.

There is nothing wrong with the question...but the fact that it was your very first (only?) thought when the woman in question is in dire straights, is pretty pathetic.

Shit...are you people sad.

Anyway...to the story...apparently, none of the Gilligan's Island actors got residuals from all the money the show made in syndication. Plus, it probably stereotyped them for the rest of their careers...making other roles harder to get.
Sad that someone who is so well known for such an iconic role is apparently broke...possibly through little fault of her own.
Hopefully a GoFundMe account could help her out.

LMAO!!!! You made my Friday! Very funny... :113:

They'd do the Skipper

The news is that Dawn Wells is having a tough time financially...and the first - and apparently, only - thought that occurs to you is 'who would we bang. Mary Ann or Ginger'? A conversation that first started over 50 years ago?!?

Lol...yup, you are a Trumpbot alright...always take ANY conversation right to the gutter/as base and simple as possible.

There is nothing wrong with the question...but the fact that it was your very first (only?) thought when the woman in question is in dire straights, is pretty pathetic.

Anyway...to the story...apparently, none of the Gilligan's Island actors got residuals from all the money the show made in syndication. Plus, it probably stereotyped them for the rest of their careers...making other roles harder to get.
Sad that someone who is so well known for such an iconic role is apparently broke...possibly through little fault of her own.

Progressives have their sense of humor surgically removed

So she didn't get residuals.

There was no other work/career she could find? Millions of normal Americans have to find new careers on a routine basis. Are actors somehow special?

Progressives have their sense of humor surgically removed

I think what is really the problem is that most of these people are generally miserable, thus the lack of a sense of humor.

I spend a lot of time in the Environment Forum. The Skeptic contingent is always laughing and having fun while the handful of Climate Crusader regulars are angry and perpetually miserable. They just tend to see the world from a tragic perspective.

Forum List

Back