Forget about Ginger vers Mary Ann.......now it's Penny vers Priya

When I grew up the eternal debate between guys was Ginger vers Mary Ann.

But the venerable TV series of Gilligan's Island is ancient history and the two hotties are prime candidates for the old folks home.

Todays generation of guys has a new pair of TV beauties to argue over as to hotness.

Penny vers Priya from the hit series 'Big Bang Theory'.

So tell me men ......which one would you pick...... ingenue Penny or the exotic Priya?

tumblr_lr0y412D0h1qj74sxo4_500.gif

you seem more like an amy farrah fowler kind man to me sunni.....

I like to think there is something sexy about most females but damn that woman, not so much.

But the venerable TV series of Gilligan's Island is ancient history and the two hotties are prime candidates for the old folks home.

Todays generation of guys has a new pair of TV beauties to argue over as to hotness.

So tell me men ......which one would you pick...... ingenue Penny or the exotic Priya?

you seem more like an amy farrah fowler kind man to me sunni.....

I like to think there is something sexy about most females but damn that woman, not so much.

amy-farrah-fowler-com-maquiagem.jpg

Last edited:

Bernadette. Short skinny girls with a big rack = ultimate win.

Agreed!

New Topics

Forum List

Back