Dawn Wellls...Mary Ann from Gilligan’s Island in the News

we used to watch GI everyday
we never had $$$$$
6 kids and our family was ''poor''
but in retirement, my dad paid off my mom's hospital costs/etc
and his own
how could she not be able to have healthcare??

'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells 'having a rough time,' 'surprised' by GoFundMe to help pay medical bills
This raises the question that men have asked for years: “ If you were on Gilligan’s Island...who would you bang. Mary Ann or Ginger?” You can’t choose both. Quite the conundrum indeed. If I was transported back in time...Mary Ann. What say Gilligan’s Island fans? I think this question was asked in every high school and college boys locker room in the 1960’s and 70’s. Most likely every foxhole in Vietnam too.

The news is that Dawn Wells is having a tough time financially...and the first - and apparently, only - thought that occurs to you is 'who would we bang. Mary Ann or Ginger'? A conversation that first started over 50 years ago?!?

Lol...yup, you are a Trumpbot alright...always take ANY conversation right to the gutter/as base and simple as possible.

There is nothing wrong with the question...but the fact that it was your very first (only?) thought when the woman in question is in dire straights, is pretty pathetic.

Shit...are you people sad.

Anyway...to the story...apparently, none of the Gilligan's Island actors got residuals from all the money the show made in syndication. Plus, it probably stereotyped them for the rest of their careers...making other roles harder to get.
Sad that someone who is so well known for such an iconic role is apparently broke...possibly through little fault of her own.
Hopefully a GoFundMe account could help her out.
you must be homo

Mary Ann, definitely.

I was always more attracted to the less glamorous female stars. I liked Joyce Dewitt more than Suzanne Somers and Jan Smithers more than Loni Anderson.

Ginger puts out
Maryann was a Virgin

I think Mrs Howell was the only one getting laid

Natalie%20Schafer%20as%20Lovey%20Howell.jpg

If you were on Gilligan’s Island...who would you bang. Mary Ann or Ginger?” You can’t choose both. Quite the conundrum indeed.

Not even a conundrum .. Mary Ann in a New York Minute and never look back.

Mary+Ann+Gilligans+Island+11.jpg

In response to your next questions ... Velma, Betty, Jane, and Janet.

I always wondered how far could the Minnow could possibly travel in 90 minutes at a moderate sight-seeing speed? It being a three hour tour, I figure 1½ hour out and another 1½ hour back. Knot a boat owner, I'm guessing perhaps 35 miles?

Back when the program originally aired we guessed that it couldn't be far and so there couldn't have been a serious effort to rescue these people. That being the case could it be that both Ginger and Mary Ann suffered from a STD? I can understand why the others wouldn't be missed.
O.K. Your jacking in the jungle nerd.

'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells 'having a rough time,' 'surprised' by GoFundMe to help pay medical bills
This raises the question that men have asked for years: “ If you were on Gilligan’s Island...who would you bang. Mary Ann or Ginger?” You can’t choose both. Quite the conundrum indeed. If I was transported back in time...Mary Ann. What say Gilligan’s Island fans? I think this question was asked in every high school and college boys locker room in the 1960’s and 70’s. Most likely every foxhole in Vietnam too.

Always the hottest!

:21:

The news is that Dawn Wells is having a tough time financially...and the first - and apparently, only - thought that occurs to you is 'who would we bang. Mary Ann or Ginger'? A conversation that first started over 50 years ago?!?

Lol...yup, you are a Trumpbot alright...always take ANY conversation right to the gutter/as base and simple as possible.

There is nothing wrong with the question...but the fact that it was your very first (only?) thought when the woman in question is in dire straights, is pretty pathetic.

Anyway...to the story...apparently, none of the Gilligan's Island actors got residuals from all the money the show made in syndication. Plus, it probably stereotyped them for the rest of their careers...making other roles harder to get.
Sad that someone who is so well known for such an iconic role is apparently broke...possibly through little fault of her own.
Your post has nothing to do with me jerken the gerken and thinking of Mary Anne at age of 16.:777:

So I'm thinking that Mr. Howe is who you'd do.

So I'm thinking that Mr. Howe is who you'd do.
He would be Thurstans “lovey.”:21:

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back