Dawn Wellls...Mary Ann from Gilligan’s Island in the News

Actress-Tina-Louise-8X10-Publicity-Photo-Op-440.jpg

Damn....never saw her like that! I changed my mind after 40 years. Id bang Ginger!
I would have liked both of them to make a sandwich out of me.

Her bio says “I have no husband or kids”. A sad way to end it. She suffers the final end results of cultural Marxism.
This is the main reason I was a Cruz supporter.

Eliminating the IRS should be tops on everyone's agenda

'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells 'having a rough time,' 'surprised' by GoFundMe to help pay medical bills
This raises the question that men have asked for years: “ If you were on Gilligan’s Island...who would you bang. Mary Ann or Ginger?” You can’t choose both. Quite the conundrum indeed. If I was transported back in time...Mary Ann. What say Gilligan’s Island fans? I think this question was asked in every high school and college boys locker room in the 1960’s and 70’s. Most likely every foxhole in Vietnam too.

The news is that Dawn Wells is having a tough time financially...and the first - and apparently, only - thought that occurs to you is 'who would we bang. Mary Ann or Ginger'? A conversation that first started over 50 years ago?!?

Lol...yup, you are a Trumpbot alright...always take ANY conversation right to the gutter/as base and simple as possible.

There is nothing wrong with the question...but the fact that it was your very first (only?) thought when the woman in question is in dire straights, is pretty pathetic.

Shit...are you people sad.

Anyway...to the story...apparently, none of the Gilligan's Island actors got residuals from all the money the show made in syndication. Plus, it probably stereotyped them for the rest of their careers...making other roles harder to get.
Sad that someone who is so well known for such an iconic role is apparently broke...possibly through little fault of her own.
Hopefully a GoFundMe account could help her out.

Fuck off.
You upset? Need a tissue? Maybe a safe space?

Nope, but you can fuck off too.

Her bio says “I have no husband or kids”. A sad way to end it. She suffers the final end results of cultural Marxism.
This is the main reason I was a Cruz supporter.

Eliminating the IRS should be tops on everyone's agenda

Yes it should. The IRS is a cancer. And Cruz is a nice guy. But he would have been a sitting duck like Romney maccain dole palin etc.

'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells 'having a rough time,' 'surprised' by GoFundMe to help pay medical bills
This raises the question that men have asked for years: “ If you were on Gilligan’s Island...who would you bang. Mary Ann or Ginger?” You can’t choose both. Quite the conundrum indeed. If I was transported back in time...Mary Ann. What say Gilligan’s Island fans? I think this question was asked in every high school and college boys locker room in the 1960’s and 70’s. Most likely every foxhole in Vietnam too.

The news is that Dawn Wells is having a tough time financially...and the first - and apparently, only - thought that occurs to you is 'who would we bang. Mary Ann or Ginger'? A conversation that first started over 50 years ago?!?

Lol...yup, you are a Trumpbot alright...always take ANY conversation right to the gutter/as base and simple as possible.

There is nothing wrong with the question...but the fact that it was your very first (only?) thought when the woman in question is in dire straights, is pretty pathetic.

Anyway...to the story...apparently, none of the Gilligan's Island actors got residuals from all the money the show made in syndication. Plus, it probably stereotyped them for the rest of their careers...making other roles harder to get.
Sad that someone who is so well known for such an iconic role is apparently broke...possibly through little fault of her own.

Fuck off.

Perhaps they should be together on a deserted island. :cryhug_1_:

I’m sorry...I left out the male Democrats on this board. Therefore I will be PC...
Democrat males: “If you were stranded on Gilligan’s who would you prefer to mount you? Gilligan or the Professor?”
You`re the first to chime in with gay stuff. Why is that? Never mind, we can figure it out.

The only people in the freaking world who worried about "Ginger and Mary Ann" were the self serving idiots in the media.

Because she should play the role that patriarchal men want her to play? Fuck that.

Fuck off.

You still upset? Need a tissue? Perhaps a safe space where you can calm down and stop being so emotional?

Hey look...DOTR has found a way to communicate with us from 1955.

Hey DOTR...how is Ike doing?

she that hot and no kids!!!?????
is she a lesbie??
Good question.

She was indeed a cutie. But a troubled life. I’m sure working with those perverted Hollywooders messed her up pretty bad.
What troubled life?

Another for ignore because of a lack of internet skills.

Last edited:
I was curious, so I googled this. Dawn Wells has a net worth of 50k. But she still looks great at her current age.

Tina Louise has a net worth of 6 million. She has not aged well at all.

Some people hardly change at all as they grow older, with hole others are unrecognizable. Funny how that works.

Forum List

Back