For everyone who is ashamed of our country.....

It's actually kind of "circular".

Republicans are ashamed of America and I'm ashamed of Republicans.

This is a group that let Americans die after Katrina.

They put survivors into carcinogenic trailers.

They are the laughing stock of the whole world.

The have proposed 42 changes to the constitution since Obama took office.

They let Bin Laden go.

They say education is for snobs.

They are anti science, women, minorities, gays, scientists, atheists, Muslims, the list is endless.

Republicans are the worst America has to offer. Seriously. I keep asking for their contributions. For what they do for the country and none of you can come up with anything after 1980.

All you do is call names. But it's OK. I understand why you do that. It's all you have.

Feeling left behind rderp? Dont fret, ill find a muppets song so you can join in.

It's actually kind of "circular".

Republicans are ashamed of America and I'm ashamed of Republicans.
WHAT?

This is a group that let Americans die after Katrina.
Where was YOUR happy ass?

They put survivors into carcinogenic trailers.
YOU were there?

They are the laughing stock of the whole world.
Name each country, in alphabetical order.

The have proposed 42 changes to the constitution since Obama took office.
Name each.
They let Bin Laden go.
Every republican in America was with him WHEN?
They say education is for snobs.
No, only one I know made a SIMILAR remark.
They are anti science, women, minorities, gays, scientists, atheists, Muslims, the list is endless.
"They" are hiding under your bed also.

The only thing I can say to anyone who is ashamed of the country go live somewhere else for a year or so I suspect you will feel different upon your return. This country is not perfect but I will take it over any pace else you can name.
Have you lived in other countries?

That is some red neck bull shit right there. The constitution never talks about some magical rule that you need to be proud to be an American. And we are not even close to a free country, that all those people fought for.

Remember when you got nothing meaningfull to say, talk about the Troops, God and children... That video in a very short time hit troops and God, must be taking notes from Newt on how to pander to idiots while saying absolutely nothing of substance.
you voted for Obama didn't you ...:doubt:

Those videos speak about faith and love for country. Inspiring for many. Not everyone is consumed by political hatred.

The videos you posted are about God and ignoring what our country is. There is very good reason why the US is hatred so drastically by much of the world’s population. We kill, fuck with, li cheat and steal from anyone and everyone.

Nationalism is disgusting.

As is your opinion. But like the videos your entitled to it. Now fuck off and spread your hate elsewhere

How about this Gramps... When you're gonna make post a Thread make sure it's in the right forums. What are we supposed to discuss here other than "it's Gramps opinion that some lame ass vidoe is cool." Oh... and if you don't agree with Gramps OPINION on a video then "you hate America."

This thread is bad for a Rants n flames thread. Maybe I should just start posting whatever is on my mind at any given moment.

That is some red neck bull shit right there. The constitution never talks about some magical rule that you need to be proud to be an American. And we are not even close to a free country, that all those people fought for.

Remember when you got nothing meaningfull to say, talk about the Troops, God and children... That video in a very short time hit troops and God, must be taking notes from Newt on how to pander to idiots while saying absolutely nothing of substance.
you voted for Obama didn't you ...:doubt:

No, I did a write in for Ron Paul... The only candidate running that actually served in the armed forces currently, not to mention the only candidate that Represents the constitution and not just when it happens to agree with his point of view.

What is wrong with some of you out there? Shameful and embarrassing how some of you humans behave.

Life has never been so easy anywhere and at any time as than here and now. Opportunity abound for those willing and wanting.

And, there's so damn much money/wealth in play out their now that none but the blind, crippled, and retarded should have any excuse for not going after some and taking advantage of all life has to offer today.

Even an idiot can feed themselves selling shoes at the mall today. Sure they may have to live in their parents basement forever if that's all they aspire to become, but hey, that's their choice, option. Even a poor man can be rolling in the dough tomorrow if they would just get up and do something worth it to make it possible.

I mean, this isn't hundreds of years ago when if you wanted to eat you would have had to hunt or raise it yourself, kill and butcher it yourself, and then cook it yourself too. How long would some of you crybabies last if transported into the past? How long will you last when the infrastructure that feeds you today collapses? It could happen and if it ever does it will happen in a matter of days.

I don't know what's wrong with some people. I could start over penniless tomorrow and by the end of the month I'm sure I would have multiple job offers or would be self-employed again, I would be driving a new car, set up in a new apartment, full tummy, money in my pocket.

What's up with those that won't take advantage of all these opportunities today? There are more opportunities now than ever before, and more money to be had in play too.

These whiny babies are the embarrassment, the shame, not America . . and all her available opportunities! Even as bad as things are today, you can still change that for yourself if you wanted to and simply do so.

What is wrong with some of you out there? Shameful and embarrassing how some of you humans behave.

Life has never been so easy anywhere and at any time as than here and now. Opportunity abound for those willing and wanting.

And, there's so damn much money/wealth in play out their now that none but the blind, crippled, and retarded should have any excuse for not going after some and taking advantage of all life has to offer today.

Even an idiot can feed themselves selling shoes at the mall today. Sure they may have to live in their parents basement forever if that's all they aspire to become, but hey, that's their choice, option. Even a poor man can be rolling in the dough tomorrow if they would just get up and do something worth it to make it possible.

I mean, this isn't hundreds of years ago when if you wanted to eat you would have had to hunt or raise it yourself, kill and butcher it yourself, and then cook it yourself too. How long would some of you crybabies last if transported into the past? How long will you last when the infrastructure that feeds you today collapses? It could happen and if it ever does it will happen in a matter of days.

I don't know what's wrong with some people. I could start over penniless tomorrow and by the end of the month I'm sure I would have multiple job offers or would be self-employed again, I would be driving a new car, set up in a new apartment, full tummy, money in my pocket.

What's up with those that won't take advantage of all these opportunities today? There are more opportunities now than ever before, and more money to be had in play too.

These whiny babies are the embarrassment, the shame, not America . . and all her available opportunities! Even as bad as things are today, you can still change that for yourself if you wanted to and simply do so.

You have many good points but where you are wrong is you don't take debt into context. Our world is the same in most ways but different in a few, but where it is different is huge.

We as a nation are very poor compared to what we were. Debt has created an illusion of wealth. Yes food, bad unhealthy shit food is more accessible today and while we in many respects work less hard we work much much more than at any time in this worlds history.

In all my main issue is with Gramps idiotic call to Nationalism. This country has been headed down for quite some time. Gramps himself claims we as citizens have not lost rights, how out of touch does one have to be to not know that at this point?

Gramps lives in a delusional world where he can attack anyone and everyone, he can give his opinion viciously to people and degrade them but if you fucking dare comment negatively he fucking can’t handle it. I have debated with Gramps for some time now and it’s the same story over and over, a near clueless erratic or emotional “opinion” is given by Gramps, you call him on it, PROVE him wrong and he turns into a drunken red neck dummy who “just likes giving people chit.” Fuck, the guy voted for Santorum and it took less than a week for him to openly regret it.

As I always tell Gramps, he is about 1-2 months slow on understanding what’s going on. It’s ridiculous how many times Gramps gets in fights with me only to hold my position a month or 2 later. Nationalism is bullshit, it’s trolling and I think from now on when Gramps goes on a bender about how Obama has brought this country to it’s knees along side with the Democrats I’ll post his stupid fucking videos and say “But Gramps, this video says America is the fucking most awesomeness in the universe, and if you don’t agree you’re just a fucking American hating fuck that should move to some other country.”

. . . “But Gramps, this video says America is the fucking most awesomeness in the universe, and if you don’t agree you’re just a fucking American hating fuck that should move to some other country.”

Well, it still is a fucking awesome place to be, but there are many other awesome places around the planet now too, many of which I wouldn't mind moving to even though I still like it here, but that could change if America changes too damn much. I don't see why those that don't like it here can't move to where they would like it. I.E. don't bring north korea to America, move there if you like communism. I know I'll be leaving if communism takes hold here (unless they promise to leave me alone, give me my own reservation like the native american indians, ha).

I just don't understand what's wrong with those that fail to take advantage of all the opportunities available out there today that would provide them with that life they apparently want. It's a lot easier to get what you want for yourself than to try to get others to provide it for/to you.

And I don't know what everyone is expecting from the government. All I've ever expected from my government is for them to protect me from the rest of you. Sounds like some out there want that to change though, they want the government to become something I might need protection from instead.

I've never even expected another person to CREATE and GIVE me a job. Life is great when you stop depending upon others and take charge and responsibility for your own life. I haven't worked a traditional job as an employee for a long time now and am really enjoying being my own boss. A few years ago I was making good money with photography. Before that, web development. Today, building aerial drones for video/photography and surveillance. Tomorrow? Who knows, we'll have to wait until November to decide.

Do you feel 'sophisticated' now, douchebag? You're nothing but a punk.

Well, it still is a fucking awesome place to be, but there are many other awesome places around the planet now too, many of which I wouldn't mind moving to even though I still like it here, but that could change if America changes too damn much.

You should go get a head start, just in case.

Well, it still is a fucking awesome place to be, but there are many other awesome places around the planet now too, many of which I wouldn't mind moving to even though I still like it here, but that could change if America changes too damn much.

Yeah, been thinking about that, if only to skip out on all that national debt too. But on the other hand, it's hard to see how Obama could ever win a second term. Frankly I'm surprised he hasn't been impeached for treason already. :evil:

Yeah, been thinking about that, if only to skip out on all that national debt too. :

Good. Go. You are not needed or wanted. Don't come back, not even to visit.

Those videos speak about faith and love for country. Inspiring for many. Not everyone is consumed by political hatred.

The videos you posted are about God and ignoring what our country is. There is very good reason why the US is hatred so drastically by much of the world’s population. We kill, fuck with, li cheat and steal from anyone and everyone.

Nationalism is disgusting.

I love America, and love people who love America. Guess that leaves you out.

Forum List

Back